Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why asian guys can't get white girls (vid)

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone tell me the song artist and title when in the end the girl stops and sees the black guy with the peanut butter. Whats that song that comes on when it focuses in on her?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
What you guys dont see is that in the end, everything balances out when the girl is attracted to the black guy.
The way i see it, things don't actually balance out. I see it more like: black > white > asians > indian. Anyhow, it still all boils down to confidence!:)

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Asian woman want white man coz they have ****s buigger than asians. Same reason white woman dont want asian man.
Yeah I thought they were going to say that. They decided to talk about big asses and body hair:p

That video could have so many thesis written from them.

LOL, but it is hardcore the background theme of the move...

"smalllllllll confidence"

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flyinshark
The way i see it, things don't actually balance out. I see it more like: black > white > asians > indian. Anyhow, it still all boils down to confidence!:)

Indians do better than asians thing is they also have some fine ass women who DON'T date outside there own.

So there's no need to date outside there own.Unless they choose to.

I've seen more indians with other races of women then asians to be honest.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, thats a cool video.

The chick during the ending is not bad either...:D

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahahaha. Funny ass video, with some good stuff in it as well. :)

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the part where the Indian is talking to the Asian and he's all like "and the problem is you Asians have very very small............. .........confidence!!" lol

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corny but with a point.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I hate stereotypes, but these stereotypes are confirmed every time some Asian AFC comes on the message board and asks "How do I get a white girl, I'm Asian?"

I swear, these guys have the nerve to call themselves DJ's but still put white girls on pedastals.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey DJ in da macking

I see far more masturbation obsessed/anime punks make threads about 'how to game asian chicks'

What you think it is about an asian guy, that makes him want a white girl?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of us young guys get turned on by girls we see as exotic and mysterious.

I see it more dating interracially than marriage interracially though.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
hey DJ in da macking

I see far more masturbation obsessed/anime punks make threads about 'how to game asian chicks'

What you think it is about an asian guy, that makes him want a white girl?
To be honest a see a lot of that crap on here too, I spoke about the anime punks on one of their threads as well. But don't get me wrong, it isn't just Asian guys that pedastalize white girls, it seems like everyone (with the exception of white guys themselves) have an exaggerated view of white girls induced by the media.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, it's predominantly about assimilating, that goes for AMs going for WFs and AFs going for WMs. It's about the majority being considered desireable and when you've got that "Whitey" stamp of approval, whether it's a WM with his trophy AF or AM with his trophy WF, you "feel" less like a 2nd class citizen in the USA.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AsianPlayboy
Like I said, it's predominantly about assimilating, that goes for AMs going for WFs and AFs going for WMs. It's about the majority being considered desireable and when you've got that "Whitey" stamp of approval, whether it's a WM with his trophy AF or AM with his trophy WF, you "feel" less like a 2nd class citizen in the USA.
it could be that, but I think when an AM pairs with a WF there's different feeling to it compared to a WM dating an AF. WM/AF pairings are seen as one of convenience where the great white dude gets his miss saigon sex maid while the WF/AM pairings tend to be more of AM wants to look for someone more compatible with his westernized views an perhaps the WF wanting to date someone different and fall in love with someone who is different.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
First off those guys are treating that situation as comedy.But really look at the way they dress,look how skinny they are,look at how corny they behave.

It's supposed to be funny but really that is the problem.They're just too ****ing nerdy.

yep

the main guy is good looking but he lacks masculinity

Stan Mcquay is an Asian bodybuilder that gets tons of chicks

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, asian girls trade up to white guys, white girls trade up to black guys...thats how it seems anyway..

I see lots of asian women with white guys and quite a few with black guys, cant think of the last time I saw a white guy black girl combo and rarely a white girl asian guy combo.

I dated a couple of asian chicks (im white) and they were expecting me to have a huge ****, which I dont, Im just an average dude, one chick was a bit upset! lol..both were here studying and I think i was there first whitey.

I go down the gym a few times a week in this multi cultural city and theres no doubt at all that generaly speaking **** size is a race thing, azn dudes, then white dudes and east indian and arabs about the same and then black dudes, I know that makes me look like some kind of a **** gazer, (which Im not) but this is something ive noticed after 15 years and travelling asia and going to saunas where its normal to all be naked. Just my 2 cents!