Why asian guys can't get white girls (vid)

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the indian guy says is true. Look at the bigger picture, and it does have something to do with confidence which most of us DJs do not have.

(that's why we're all here in the first place.)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Warlord
What the indian guy says is true. Look at the bigger picture, and it does have something to do with confidence which most of us DJs do not have.

(that's why we're all here in the first place.)
you aren't a DJ just by coming to this site

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Haired Alpha
you aren't a DJ just by coming to this site
And you're a dumb **** for being redundant.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off those guys are treating that situation as comedy.But really look at the way they dress,look how skinny they are,look at how corny they behave.

It's supposed to be funny but really that is the problem.They're just too ****ing nerdy.

In reality also you azian guys need to stop behaving & going after whites so damn hard.What is with the submissivness to whites for?

I think your own women are telling you something.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
First off those guys are treating that situation as comedy.But really look at the way they dress,look how skinny they are,look at how corny they behave.

It's supposed to be funny but really that is the problem.They're just too ****ing nerdy.

In reality also you azian guys need to stop behaving & going after whites so damn hard.What is with the submissivness to whites for?

Word, that's on point 100%. Stop putting white folks on a pedestal.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dont make generalizations about asians based on this clip.
They act corny cause this is a comedy clip.
it's a college campus, how would you expect them to dress?

But i agree with the indian dude in the clip, in the end it just boils down to the individual and his confidence.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Warlord
And you're a dumb **** for being redundant.
It wasn't meant to be offensive, but come on - "confidence which most of us DJs do not have", wtf.

Yeah and don't call me a dumb whatever.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Indian, and I go after all kids of gals, asian or white or brown or whatever. And ya, it does help to have confidence.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with those guys is that they are in UC San Diego and not at UCLA, where rich asian kids get the white bimbos.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you people calm down! That was just a funny clip. I personally thought it was hilarious. Great sounds, great video. I bet those people were taking some course to be in the tv business. Anyways, AWESOME video. Im azn and i could make a video like that too. What my point is, is that the video is for laughs not to criticize azns on how most of us aren't very DJ.

What you guys dont see is that in the end, everything balances out when the girl is attracted to the black guy.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, for a while there, I went through my blonde, blue eyed phase... then my big titty phase... then my black girl phase... then my latina phase... and finally my asian girl phase.

I think there are two parts to it:
1) Like the phenomenom of AFs going to WMs in large numbers (30% I think), it's about assimilating and trying to be part of the culture. At some point, each Asian person has to figure out their own identity and where they fit in, in the grand scheme of things.

2) It's more of a challenge Gaming white girls. They're raised to the some prejudices and stereotypes as other crackers, so an AM landing a WF either has to lower his standards... or he's got to step up his game to a higher level.

Nowadays, I like to **** girls that are pretty with tig ol' bitties.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what was wrong with the way they dressed?

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ending was so funny i saw that coming as soon as the chick froze.

hah its funny the black guy gets both with no problem.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white, and personally I like asian girls more than white girls. If I were asian, i'd go for asian girls anyway.

stee

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i don't know if anyone here realized yet.. but phil's shirt says "bai ren kan bu dong", which means "white people can't read this / understand this":p