Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here is a true master?

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there are alot of posters who give good advice, I wonder who here are really master of the game. And by master I mean they have the results to prove their case. Someone who has pictures to prove they can get 9's and 10's. I would really like to get insights from the real master. I would even say those who gets tons of 8's are in the master zone as well. So if you are such person, please reveal urself.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
A true master wouldn't need to prove himself. You don't need proof to find wisdom in the words of others. Someone could post pics and talk pure shlt. Or post false pics like somebody we know.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShyRyder
Someone could post pics and talk pure shlt. Or post false pics like somebody we know.
I havent been here long so I dont know who you are talking about, but you do have a good point though.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get hot girls, but i also get rejected a lot.

What is your definition of a master?

.........i refuse to post my picture, because i know people will hate on me.

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShyRyder
A true master wouldn't need to prove himself. You don't need proof to find wisdom in the words of others. Someone could post pics and talk pure shlt. Or post false pics like somebody we know.
I agree that some true masters don't have to prove themselves. But I'm seeking those who enjoy displaying their greatness because they have a strong love for the game and would give good advices. I am not asking all of them to come out but anyone who believe in his skills and has results to back it, and would love to reveal himself so it can benefit people like me. I would like to meet such person.

About someone who pretends to be a true master, when they place themselves in the spot light, over time, if they are a fraud it will be reveal. So I'm not too worry about that.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here is a true master?

>> NOT I. Learning everyday. There are good days and bad days, but all in all, although I've come a long way towards getting back to being the mack I always used to be, it takes a lot of work to get back in the game after you've spent several years on the sidelines with injuries. :(

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
I get hot girls, but i also get rejected a lot.

What is your definition of a master?

.........i refuse to post my picture, because i know people will hate on me.
Then I can't really take your word for it. However it doesn't mean I would not take your advice. But the purpose of this thread is to find that real master who would love to display his true skills, kinda how Mystery did that gain him followers. I'm trying to improve my game and if we have a verified master on here that we can seek for guidance, I think it will help alot.

Again, my definition of a master is someone who has successfully seduced 9's and 10's. It doesn't have to be alot. Or someone who can seduced plenty of 8's on a regular basis. And they are willing to back their claims with pictures. I know it's asking alot. But this is an opportunity for someone to truly lay claim to the title Master Don Juan and not base on how many posts they have on the forum.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't take my word for it.

Every guy i've met off of SS, has been horrible with girls and arrogant as he!!. The books, videos, and dumba@@ $hit you guys buy, do not work! I am so sick of meeting the same guys, who use the same jack a$$ line "let me get a female opinion."

How about getting your own identity and quit looking for others to bail your lame a$$ out! Everyone here wants some magical word or saying, but those who are successful realize that the answers "lye within."

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't take my word for it.

Every guy i've met off of SS, has been horrible with girls and arrogant as he!!. The books, videos, and dumba@@ $hit you guys buy, do not work! I am so sick of meeting the same guys, who use the same jack a$$ line "let me get a female opinion."

How about getting your own identity and quit looking for others to bail your lame a$$ out! Everyone here wants some magical word or saying, but those who are successful realize that the answers "lye within."
I didn't meet to offend you. You might be good and have seduced hot girls. But you understand why I can't take just anyone's claim, since there are those who do play this fake card. Like I said in my previous post, I would still take your advice. I'm just open minded and know everyone has something to offer.

I'm not looking for that magical word or saying, it goes deeper than that I know. But like anything in life, there will be things you don't understand yet and the best person to seek advice to analyze the situation and can suggest the solution is a real master of the game. That's all I'm after finding that person who can be a great mentor.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True masters rarely post unfortunatley.
007~JC, Animal Crackers, RockstarPUA, locarius (he's gonna be HUGE), Gunwitch, Drew, Woodhaven, Tyler Durden, Mystery, Style, Ross Jefferies, David D. , David X, Sin, Juggler.

These are all guys i'd gladly sarge with or have.

nectarine

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't be hard. A 'master' here takes a pic on his phone of himself with his women. Preferably in his bedroom. Then he shows them here.

Hell, most guys I know take action shots while theyre at it and spread em around. We're not even asking for those!

They'd go rather well with a FR don't you think? Adds a whole new dimension.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, having a mentor is great. But you have to realize, dating hot girls is hit and miss.

You have to make yourself available, be willing to go outside your comfort zone, and be willing to approach.

Regardless of what others will tell you, it's all a numbers game when it comes to dating.

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe someone is a "master" when they can lay any girl that they desire. my issue with saying a guy that consistantly lays 9's and 10's is that everyone's scale is different.

i also believe that as one gets tighter game and learns more about PU, his scale would get more rigorous. The girl he viewed as a 9 when he was an AFC may easily be a 7 or 6 now that he has been in the field for a while and knows what he wants.

that being said, the aforementioned PUA's definitely have some skills. you can read their top posts if you visit a site like www.bristollair.com i've read most of their stuff and it is spot on!:D

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mastery is not being able to lay any girl you desire. (That's the ultimate state of neediness.)

Mastery is no longer needing them but getting them anyway.

Until you understand this, remain an AFC forever you will.

(I love talking like Yoda.)

Really, though, I'm not kidding.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go...

All of these pictures have been uploaded at some point in time of my tenure here by me..

This is a couple of pics of my EX GF of a year.. we are still pretty cool, talk pretty often, but our religious beliefs... among other things, made it pretty clear we wren't made for each other (she is a born again christan, I am an atheist, who ironically taught her the bible)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=808e.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=98c3.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=3f79.jpg&.src=ph

Here is a picture of her before I actually met her... I think she was 18 (she is 26 next week)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=a706.jpg&.src=ph

This is my "friend" if you read my old posts, who is the girl who actually originally drove me to this forum... Long story very very short, known her for almost 10 years now, had a BF last 3 years, broke up with her, stopped talking to her, ,started again, saw me and her IL raise, starting messing around with each other a couple of months ago, thinking about dating her

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=8c12&.dnm=c73f.jpg&.src=ph

(girl on right).. the girl on the left I used to date in high school (5 and a half years ago, much, much cuter back then, wouldn't touch her now)

http://www.geocities.com/ur_hacked03/kat.jpg

i.e, this is the girl that was the co host for that show on UPN that I mentioned a while back

lol, this is a girl that I had a one night stand with last year... When the Miami Heat and the Detroit Pistions had an exibition game in Little Rock... Imet her at a local club afterwards and noticed she was with some unusally hot friends that I haven't ever seen.

So I am half drunk and I go in for the kill.. we hit it off, I left to go and dance/talk to other people and she came and found me and started talking again. So I asked her did she want to come back to my place, and she said sure.

So in the car I ask her what did she do, and she said she was a Cheerleader for the Miami Heat... Of course I didn't believe her, but because I wanted to ****, I just nooded my head and agreed with everything she said.

So we get back to my house, do the deed, and asks me to drop her off at a hotel the next morning before their "flight" leaves... I still didn't believe her, still could just be an out of towner or some crap like that trying to impress me.

So later that day I decide to look on the heats website and low and behold she IS a chearleader (or was last year) for them. I'll be damned. I got her phone number and I called her a couple of times (I don't know why).. I plan on going tomiami in the spring, maybe I can met up with her.

http://www.geocities.com/ur_hacked03/celina.gif

There are many more, but I am not a picture person... the only reason I have these pictures are becasue these people sent them to me on their own.. I dont' like pictures and I havent personally taken one inyears.

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job backbreaker. The cheerleader and the girl in the group photo are hot. So how many women have you bag in total so far?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
Mastery is not being able to lay any girl you desire. (That's the ultimate state of neediness.)

Mastery is no longer needing them but getting them anyway.

Until you understand this, remain an AFC forever you will.

(I love talking like Yoda.)

Really, though, I'm not kidding.
I agree.

Unlike PUAs who go chasing women, DJs are more the type of guys who women come chasing. I'm basically at this stage myself, but I'm not even close to being a master as I still have lots to learn and I still fvck up now and then. But then, show me someone who doesn't.

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, having a mentor is great. But you have to realize, dating hot girls is hit and miss.

You have to make yourself available, be willing to go outside your comfort zone, and be willing to approach.

Regardless of what others will tell you, it's all a numbers game when it comes to dating.
I agree. It will be a hit and miss. Even the best PUA miss most of the times. I am not worry about failing, but more about increasing the odds. And having a great mentor can help me.

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I agree.

Unlike PUAs who go chasing women, DJs are more the type of guys who women come chasing. I'm basically at this stage myself, but I'm not even close to being a master as I still have lots to learn and I still fvck up now and then. But then, show me someone who doesn't.
Hey Jariel, you are one of the posters I have respect. From your tips that you post, I can see your understanding of the game is very deep. I think you have a potential to be a great master. Probably not far from it too. Keep me posted on your development, I would like to learn more from you.