Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here is a true master?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a shyt who's a "true" master. Do I have to remind you we're on the internet. Anyone can pretend to be anything. Pics don't mean ****. Remember BlackItalian? lol.

Read and learn what you think is good and useful information. Help others. That's all there is to it.

Enough of this internet showing off shyt, it's pathetic. And if you're dumb enough to post your pic on Sosuave, I hope someone, someday finds your pic and outs you in real life. Possibly printing off your pic with some text you wrote copied and pasted underneath. Posting copies all over your school/workplace/whatever of you talking **** on the internet about what a pimp mack you are.

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Who gives a shyt who's a "true" master. Do I have to remind you we're on the internet. Anyone can pretend to be anything. Pics don't mean ****. Remember BlackItalian? lol.

Read and learn what you think is good and useful information. Help others. That's all there is to it.

Enough of this internet showing off shyt, it's pathetic. And if you're dumb enough to post your pic on Sosuave, I hope someone, someday finds your pic and outs you in real life. Possibly printing off your pic with some text you wrote copied and pasted underneath. Posting copies all over your school/workplace/whatever of you talking **** on the internet about what a pimp mack you are.
You do bring up a great concern and I wish there are more trust in this forum. Nevertheless, I do appreciate those who post pics of their exs to prove some creditability. I dont base on pictures alone to prove they are the real deal but also on the types of advice they give. It's just something you can sense over time.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, black italian was sad...

you have to be pretty low to try to lie to people who don't even know you.

Anyway, to answer the poster's question... how many girls have I slept with...my entire life... let me count... about 30 girls/women give or take one or two... That includes a 3 and a half year break from starting my company.

Yeah, the cheerleader doesn't look AS good in person.. still hot, but that pic is photobrushed.

the girl you are reffering to in the photo is pretty hot... only thing about her is she isn't 100 pounds.. well she claims now that she is exactly 100 pounds but she is still skin and bones... Best set of legs I have ever seen though.

My Ex, who is actually shorter than Kat by 2 inches, is 110 pounds, and has the prettiest body I have ever seen...

One of the these days, I am going to take a pic of myself. I haven't taken a pic since HS graduation.

Sir Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your info backbreaker. 30 girls is a good number. You got game.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is kinda stupid, anyone who profeses to being a master is full of it, once you get to a certain level you realise their is still so much more to know and do. you should take advice from people who seem geniune to help you, also getting adivce from one or two guys because they are masters doesnt mean it will work for you, different people can do different styles if you try and do a style that is not congruent with who you are you will crash and burn, I have proved this to my mates heaps of times. they try things I do and just massively fail. I will never say I am a master as there is so much out there to experience.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
WTF - you missed some excellent guys out.

1. Spirit Fingers
2. Xysen
3. Dmitri

And try checking the archives over at mASF - rarely post??

Mystery, Style and Tyler Durden have tens of thousands of posts between them!!

and Locarius is your wingman dude - is he a master yet?

Keep up the great work

Sarge On...
Yeah i haven't been here in the past while so I don't know who has made decent posts and FR's and who hasn't. That was from a general first impression.
As far as locarius is concerned - i said he had HUGE potential. :D
And I didn't know we were refering to other websites as well. In that case this could take a while.:eek: