Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which Car Should I Get? 2015 Charger or Challenger?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty young. I joined this forum when I was a Junior in highschool. It's definitely helped me out a lot.

That's really impressive that you were able to turn around your bad credit to an 800ish $200k limit. My score is around 760. I thought about taking out the limit of a credit card(transfer it to my PayPal account), holding onto it, and then just "repaying" it but I didn't think that would actually work.

I already qualify for a lot of credit cards, I get a lot of the 0% APR ones for 'x' time sent to me in the mail, so I might just do that...

But I am proud of my current $2,400 limit. A lot of people around my age sometimes have a crisis where they need money and they just don't have it! I also have a $3,500 Amazon store card limit.
Yes, the best time to build up that credit limit is right now when the coast is clear. Because when you are in a position of actually "needing" a loan, it's hard to find a bank to lend or extend credit lines.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to BUMP this thread.

So I'm still looking at that Green Camaro, but they made such as very LIMITED amount of those that I might not be able to find one. Next option would be blue....but I want something that will be an upgrade to my Red one. I feel as though the Red one stands out better than the Blue one.