Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When they say " i feel safe"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘I feel safe around you.’. Sounds like something a girl in a bad ‘80s RomCom would say.
Exactly. Only women who are concerned about boundaries being crossed think about men as 'safe/unsafe'.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The act like an A-hole people had it backwards. Girls don't like guys BECAUSE they are a-holes. They like certain guys IN SPITE of being an a-hole. Attractive guys can get away with being jerks.
This. The Jerk vs Nice Guy debate has always been a red herring. It’s a clever way to dance around the far more important looks issue.

Back on topic, “safe” means she can relax and let her guard down because she feels like “You got this.” Even as a guy, you might have that one friend or family member who seems like he can handle anything; it’s sort of like that.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘I feel safe around you.’. Sounds like something a girl in a bad ‘80s RomCom would say.
Lol naw girls say this a lot. They say it when they are telling you why they appreciate you. A man that makes her feel safe is an oasis in a dessert of effeminate men.

It is rare that a man can defend her physically, pays the bill when the food comes, is decisive, makes her feel like a woman etc. They really appreciate that especially after dating the average guy. So a few have told me this about me.

Im not even anything special. I am just traditional. I am sure many other men on this forum have had women say similar things to them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. The Jerk vs Nice Guy debate has always been a red herring. It’s a clever way to dance around the far more important looks issue.

Back on topic, “safe” means she can relax and let her guard down because she feels like “You got this.” Even as a guy, you might have that one friend or family member who seems like he can handle anything; it’s sort of like that.
Yes exactly. This is so important. Really this is the basis of long term attraction. Seduction really just boils down to this + emotional connection + looks.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Only women who are concerned about boundaries being crossed think about men as 'safe/unsafe'.
Naw. Women who have dated weak losers who are beta say this. Women who have dated a liberal soft weak dudes appreciate stable traditional men. A lot of men let the woman plan dates, take charge etc. Thats a lot of burden on the female. Once they had a few of thoses guys they want the guy they can " feel safe" with. Thats all women really want. To feel safe. Safety/ security/ love.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you mean 'no'. You misread my statement, I didn't spout an opinion that you can opinionate against. Don't act like you know something about female psychology. When women use terms like 'safe' they are not talking about the same safety you take for granted.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? You turn to TikTok for female psychology? Well, have fun. :rolleyes:
No I was watching a Legion of Men youtube video and he featured this Tik Tok clip in it. It was a woman describing what they mean by feeling "safe". Its the feeling they get when they don't have to worry if they have enough money to cover half of the bill because you got it. Its the feeling they get when they know you can physically defend her in a dark park etc. Maybe no woman said that to you but other men have heard it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to follow Mark Twain's advice.

Mark Twain quote never argue with a fool.jpeg

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my GF if she ever heard that term. She said she hasn’t. I’m sure it is used by some (many?). But. It is not universal.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the lack of immediate physical danger, "safe" means comfortable, which is ok if you have sexual attraction established. If not, no bueno.
Exactly. First it has to be established if she is attracted to the guy or not. If she’s attracted, anything she says goes.