Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When they say " i feel safe"

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women mean when they say " i feel safe with you". What does "safe" mean to them. This safe feeling seems to be the most important thing in sustaining a long term relationship. Many women mention this word as of upmost importance.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the lack of immediate physical danger, "safe" means comfortable, which is ok if you have sexual attraction established. If not, no bueno.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would "safe" refers in part to you being capable of performing the "protector" role, she doesn't think people will be messing with you as a couple out in public. The other part means she doesn't see you as a creep.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you understand that, you need to understand how unsafe women mostly feel.
I'll see some girl jogging down a street, or YouTube videos of girls camping or hiking alone, and I have to admit, IMO they're pretty brave. If I were so physically ill equipped to defend myself, I'd be concerned about my safety a lot more often than they seem to be.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she feels you are looking out for her well being. She feels connected and can trust you with her emotions, thoughts, and feelings. She feels she can be honest with you and you are being honest with her. It's a big compliment, you are doing things right.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I agree with most of the above, especially @BillyPilgrim really nailed. If there´s a big age difference, it can also be a Daddy Issues thing (not saying its a bad thing, If an older man can pull younger Im all for it).

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women mean when they say " i feel safe with you". What does "safe" mean to them. This safe feeling seems to be the most important thing in sustaining a long term relationship. Many women mention this word as of upmost importance.
It means that she’s ready for the D. No need to overcomplicate things.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that she’s ready for the D. No need to overcomplicate things.
Lol Im already giving or gave the D. I just wanted to know what they meant exactly. They dont get that safe feeling from everyman. Its also not just horniness. Like the other posters have said its feeling like you can protect her.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she feels you are looking out for her well being. She feels connected and can trust you with her emotions, thoughts, and feelings. She feels she can be honest with you and you are being honest with her. It's a big compliment, you are doing things right.
Yeah great way of explaining it. I think this is it. Men need to do these things. Its not just about being a fake tough guy. Its also emotional connection. Great response man. Thanks

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" I just wanted to know what they meant exactly" Hard to tell.??? If I knew that answer I could sell it and be as rich as ___________ fill in the blank.
Not knowing her or you..... I would HOPE that it's a good thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that showing her that you're an a-hole? I ask because for a long time on this forum people were saying you had to act like a jerk to attract women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that showing her that you're an a-hole? I ask because for a long time on this forum people were saying you had to act like a jerk to attract women.
Exactly. They did say that. They were wrong. That was primitive early 2000's seduction. I hope the meta is changing. The more you learn about women the more you realize that emotional connection/ good looks is key.

The act like an a-hole advice is lacking nuance and sophistication. It is the Model T of seduction models. I hope that most of us have advanced past that point.

The act like an A-hole people had it backwards. Girls don't like guys BECAUSE they are a-holes. They like certain guys IN SPITE of being an a-hole. Attractive guys can get away with being jerks.

That being said indifference ( being a challenge) is attractive to women. Indifference is not synonomous with being an A-hole though.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally I've always thought acting like a jerk/dihk in small doses at the appropriate times works wells to get a woman's attention. Helps her step back in line. Shows you arent a pushover and won't bend at her every whim.

You can still be all I mentioned earlier.

You can love your child and be kind and nurturing yet be stern and spank them and put them in timeout when needed.

This is no different.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally I've always thought acting like a jerk/dihk in small doses at the appropriate times works wells to get a woman's attention. Helps her step back in line. Shows you arent a pushover and won't bend at her every whim.
Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. As long as they're not indifferent to you, the options are endless.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had a woman say this to me.