Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did you swallow the white pill

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The same dumb thinking that some men have that Asian woman are somehow these mythical creatures... submissive, sweet, horny and perfect ideal wife material......

I've never understood why some men limit their options for *****....
>implying we shouldn't date Asian women because we are sick and tired of Westernized bytches constantly playing us for fools, and obtaining status, money, welfare or some sort of expedient security in life they never really exerted any REAL commitment to obtain
>implying white women are even still capable of being great mothers and housewives (protip: no, not in this society where its ok for both to work and thus neglect the children at home, or worse with someone paid to do whatever the fvck they want to look after them)

We limit it because we'd rather not waste our time putting up with sorting through the massive pile of refuse, used goods, toxic BPD waste and traps in the hope of finding a diamond because time is the most valuable and non-renewable resource available to living men, and because fvcking YOLO

Don't like it? Its your problem, not mine. Deal with it.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
>implying we shouldn't date Asian women because we are sick and tired of Westernized bytches constantly playing us for fools, and obtaining status, money, welfare or some sort of expedient security in life they never really exerted any REAL commitment to obtain
>implying white women are even still capable of being great mothers and housewives (protip: no, not in this society where its ok for both to work and thus neglect the children at home, or worse with someone paid to do whatever the fvck they want to look after them)

We limit it because we'd rather not waste our time putting up with sorting through the massive pile of refuse, used goods, toxic BPD waste and traps in the hope of finding a diamond because time is the most valuable and non-renewable resource available to living men, and because fvcking YOLO

Don't like it? Its your problem, not mine. Deal with it.
And these overseas Asian chicks are somehow "different"? They don't play men for fools, look to obtain status, money, or security in life?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swallowed the white pill the first time I looked in the mirror and marvelled at the beauty that is the aryan.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
And these overseas Asian chicks are somehow "different"? They don't play men for fools, look to obtain status, money, or security in life?
its not about them being 'different'; its about there being LESSER NUMBERS of the unpleasant types you speak of.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
its not about them being 'different'; its about there being LESSER NUMBERS of the unpleasant types you speak of.
Right. And you know this for a fact? As if they aren't chicks themselves? "Grass is Greener Fever?"

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
That white dudes get everything and anything in life just by holding their white card. etc
This is f**king bullsh*t I don't know if its me personally but I live in NYC and the girls that I approach don't want a white man, mainly the hispanic, black and mixed chicks. It's almost like they're intimidated of them if they live anywhere around bronx, queens or brooklyn. I haven't been having many success, maybe its me but these girls seem more interested in other races. It seems like the brainwashing race mixing program (all white men are bad) is working out here because the girls I do want to have sex with prefer a big looking black man or hispanic.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
This is f**king bullsh*t I don't know if its me personally but I live in NYC and the girls that I approach don't want a white man, mainly the hispanic, black and mixed chicks. It's almost like they're intimidated of them if they live anywhere around bronx, queens or brooklyn. I haven't been having many success, maybe its me but these girls seem more interested in other races. It seems like the brainwashing race mixing program (all white men are bad) is working out here because the girls I do want to have sex with prefer a big looking black man or hispanic.
Dude I live in NYC and have dated Latina's living in NYC and years ago in Washington heights. The other night I was out with a friend and some chicks were talking in Spanish and he said to me oh that girl just said you're cute. No idea if she was talking about me or he heard her right but I didn't pay much attention as we were going to get raw oysters.

How the hell would you know anyway what these chicks really want? You ask them? They "seem" interested in other races? Dude are you one of them paranoid dudes that sits and stares at everyone and who they're dating and make your mind up about their entire race? They don't want a white man or they don't want you?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 75% asian and 25% white. The moment that changed everything was when I took an estrogen blocker while working out (arimistane) and I found myself
insatiably attracted to really tan asian women. So in the absence of estrogen, I had no attraction for pale skinned women, regardless of race.
That's an interesting anecdotal. I think all races have attractive women, just don't think white women are anything close to the pinnacle, they photo better cause of their sharp features and such. Me personally colored eyes do nothing for me. And Blondes to me are meh. I am attracted to everything though so whatever

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the race complainers. When did you swallow the white pill? You know. That white women are the best better than any other race. That white dudes get everything and anything in life just by holding their white card. etc.

Tell us at what point in life did you decide that being anything other than white was some "curse" and that nothing in life could possibly be better than scoring your very own white chick.

What is it about the white pill that has you obsessed with all that is white as if that's the most important and only thing in life?
I don't think most of the "race complainers" only want white women. On the other hand, millions of millions of women in America will only date white guys. You don't believe me? Look at their online dating profiles. They don't hide it. It's there for you too see.

Guys I know like a wide range of races...Asian, White, Latina, Indian, etc. I don't discriminate.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most latina women I talked to wanted to date white men for control, money and they perceived them as more submissive. Apparently latino and black men can't be trusted and are pathological man *****s, which in my experience is true especially puerto ricans

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites are simply the epitome of human evolution.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think most of the "race complainers" only want white women. On the other hand, millions of millions of women in America will only date white guys. You don't believe me? Look at their online dating profiles. They don't hide it. It's there for you too see.

Guys I know like a wide range of races...Asian, White, Latina, Indian, etc. I don't discriminate.
old isn't millions and millions of women

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Most latina women I talked to wanted to date white men for control, money and they perceived them as more submissive. Apparently latino and black men can't be trusted and are pathological man *****s, which in my experience is true especially puerto ricans
Isn't that part of the reason everyone with no experience with another race wants to date them? they're "submissive" to x race? You know the craze that is the "grass is greener" travel abroad crew.
Don't know what your on about but no one I know who dated or dates latina chicks is perceived as"submissive" by them. they found them hot or liked them. only if you're submissive you'll be seen that way.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I live in NYC and have dated Latina's living in NYC and years ago in Washington heights. The other night I was out with a friend and some chicks were talking in Spanish and he said to me oh that girl just said you're cute. No idea if she was talking about me or he heard her right but I didn't pay much attention as we were going to get raw oysters.

How the hell would you know anyway what these chicks really want? You ask them? They "seem" interested in other races? Dude are you one of them paranoid dudes that sits and stares at everyone and who they're dating and make your mind up about their entire race? They don't want a white man or they don't want you?
I'm not talking about Washington heights, I'm mainly talking about areas where the white man is not prevalent. These girls have no experience with white men in their lives, they're daily work, so they're intimidated by them. You can just tell by the conversations they have with me compare to others. They seem more tense talking to me then others. This is just a fact, they seem uneasy unless shes been around white people for her life. It's harder to game these girls when they completely don't trust your intentions.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't prefer white women, but I guess I swallowed said white pill in college. If you are white, you literally have no excuse for failure in this country. I was born poor mane!!! Oh stfu, my white trash friend was born poor too and all he had to do was get his head straight and move out of the **** hole he grew up in. The fact that he was able to move and assimilate in another predominately white society 12 hours away from home tells you something. My other friend was borderline Elliot Rodger sometimes in college and now he is a popular guy in Atlanta. IF you are a white man then all you have to do is stop being a pos and white american society will naturally lift you up and put you in a comfortable situation. If you are a minority then **** will follow you everywhere you go and you will have much harder time assimilating in an area versus your white counterparts due to racial differences. Yes, I understand places like LA and NYC aren't as white friendly as a place like Dallas, TX, but I don't see many conservative red pill cucking white men loathing to move to LA or NYC in the first place so stfu OP. Your ***** bro logic anecdotal evidence does not trump my life experience, so quit shooting the dead horse please. In addition, If you honestly believe that white men don't have a huge advantage in the dating game over other races of men then I honestly support yall should be switched with Syrian refugees lol.

Last edited:

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not talking about Washington heights, I'm mainly talking about areas where the white man is not prevalent. These girls have no experience with white men in their lives, they're daily work, so they're intimidated by them. You can just tell by the conversations they have with me compare to others. They seem more tense talking to me then others. This is just a fact, they seem uneasy unless shes been around white people for her life. It's harder to game these girls when they completely don't trust your intentions.
So in NYC latinas, blacks, Asian, Indians, whites etc. never come in contact with each other or date in your opinion?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I don't prefer white women, but I guess I swallowed said white pill in college. If you are white, you literally have no excuse for failure in this country. I was born poor mane!!! Oh stfu, my white trash friend was born poor too and all he had to do was get his head straight and move out of the **** hole he grew up in. The fact that he was able to move and assimilate in another predominately white society 12 hours away from home tells you something. My other friend was borderline Elliot Rodger sometimes in college and now he is a popular guy in Atlanta. IF you are a white man then all you have to do is stop being a pos and white american society will naturally lift you up and put you in a comfortable situation. If you are a minority then **** will follow you everywhere you go and you will have much harder time assimilating in an area versus your white counterparts due to racial differences. Yes, I understand places like LA and NYC aren't as white friendly as a place like Dallas, TX, but I don't see many conservative red pill cucking white men loathing to move to LA or NYC in the first place so stfu OP. Your ***** bro logic anecdotal evidence does not trump my life experience, so quit shooting the dead horse please. In addition, If you honestly believe that white men don't have a huge advantage in the dating game over other races of men then I honestly support yall should be switched with Syrian refugees lol.
Then you'd complain about sharia law and all the Syrians taking "your" women.

Yes we never see other races of chicks ever dating Hispanic or Indian dudes. never. they all trip over themselves to date the Peckerwoods.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you'd complain about sharia law and all the Syrians taking "your" women.

Yes we never see other races of chicks ever dating Hispanic or Indian dudes. never. they all trip over themselves to date the Peckerwoods.
Too bad that doesn't happen and please don't quote your underground redpill internet troll as a source because I'm not going to argue with that.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in NYC latinas, blacks, Asian, Indians, whites etc. never come in contact with each other or date in your opinion?
No it's not what I said, I'm simply saying there are certain girls in NYC from particular areas that don't date white men simply because they're intimidated.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not what I said, I'm simply saying there are certain girls in NYC from particular areas that don't date white men simply because they're intimidated.
don't let this troll get to you. He's just trying to red herring you in to another argument.