Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did you swallow the white pill

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad that doesn't happen and please don't quote your underground redpill internet troll as a source because I'm not going to argue with that.
"Underground RedPill Troll"? WTF are you on about? Get your mind right.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
No it's not what I said, I'm simply saying there are certain girls in NYC from particular areas that don't date white men simply because they're intimidated.
So in other words Latinas don't "count" unless they live in parts of NYC where they supposedly never come into contact with whites...because they're "intimidated"..

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing to learn from the white pill is how shallow women are.

If you are one of those men that believe women are all about romance, connections and compatibility, just go to the Craigslist dating section and it will snap you right out of it. Usually you will see women post stuff like "WHITE MEN ONLY" and its usually not white women who post that stuff. Its Black, Asian, Indian, Latina, and Arab women.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are one of those men that believe women are all about romance, connections and compatibility, just go to the Craigslist dating section and it will snap you right out of it. Usually you will see women post stuff like "WHITE MEN ONLY" and its usually not white women who post that stuff. Its Black, Asian, Indian, Latina, and Arab women.
That's true, but that's because white men trick off more than minorities

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

classic red herring bait yawn............seen it a thousand million times already

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If you lived in california, every craigslist post begins with TALL, and yes, in all caps too. Even posts where women are asking for Asian dudes. Like I want a 6'2 Asian guy where one eye is blue and the other is green. California women literally create their own breed of men.
Women are shallow.

That is the only point I'm making.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always been more of a latina kind of guy