Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats with the BPD obsession on these forums?

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume 5% cluster B. That's pretty high. 1/20 of the chicks you date will be BPD or similar.

Supposedly social media (*cough* grrl power) is causing Cluster B personality types to rise. (citation needed)

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2% have been diagnosed. How many realize they have a problem and go for treatment? Many psychologists won't take the case because they know from experience they might screw up their own heads.

There are probably lots more undiagnosed cases and they go through lots of men, so the odds aren't that bad that a man who dates a lot of women will date one are pretty good.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
The facts are, 1-2% of people have BPD. That's including men, meaning the percentage of women with BPD is a lot smaller. The internet age has allowed people to become psuedo Psychiatrists, Dentists, and Health Officials. People read a set a symptoms online and start offering thier expert diagnosis. Similar to the guy who reads WebMD & start worrying he may have cancer.

It's annoying seeing Sosauvians bítch about "BPD" women, cause then we get misinformation spreading around and guys like ImTheDoubleGreatest! thinking 15-30% of women have a serious mental disorder. Lol. Seriously?

So to all my "BPD" ex girl war vets who are lucky to had survived, I say three things.

-Basing off statistics, chances are, she wasn't really BPD.

-Chances are the next chick you date won't be either.

-If you truly were in the less than 1%, Nobody forced you to date these chicks. & You chose her.
This.

Its as simple as people not being responsible for their sh!tty partner picker, while also looking for any fancy reasoning for why a girl screwed them over. At the end of the day, he chose a crappy woman and he'll learn from it. People can quit the armchair psychology-shtick though.

It is what it is.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
zero empathy for others maybe you are BPD
I can sympathize with men who've dealt with sh!tty women, and at the same time say the man should realize he needs to pick better in the future. I can empathize with these guys and at the same time call out the bs over-diagnosis of BPD that occurs here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally dumped bpd girl: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2240936&postcount=15

They have this way of being the coolest girl you've ever met...until you get in a relationship with them, and then they turn into a psycho cvnt.

BPD is about abandonment. They love you when they don't have you. When they have you, they turn psycho to drive you away, because they have to experience abandonment. My bpd girl would come to my house, have great sex with me, then pick a stupid fight about nothing just to make me mad. After we fought for long enough, out of nowhere, she would say "ok, now we have to fvck."

And I would, of course, because she was tall, thin, and beautiful. But it didn't take long to start to hate her. I didn't even want the sex any more, because I knew it would come with more fighting. I started avoiding her, and finally pulled the plug.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so I dont understand the problem here guys.

Let me paraphrase this:

Boys meets girl

Girl is a crazy kunt

Boy cuts girl off and moves on. Going no contact on her ass.

End of story.

Oversimplification but you guys define yourself by your relationship with some crazy hoe and I just dont get it. If you dont have kids with the ***** and aren't married to her then I dont see what the big problem here is.

You leave her and move on.

YOU ARE FEEDING INTO THE PROBLEM with your own behavior. Tolerating crazy and staying with it.

Look im done on this subject. Im at my wits end with these forums but I will continue to try and fight the good fight and motivate you guys to not let the hype get to you...reminds me of hypochondriacs who are constantly complaining about their fukking fibromyalgia nonexistant fukking problems and ailments.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of the majority of guys who would visit a site like this(Socially awkward, inept, bullied, family problems, nerds, late bloomers), then think of the type of girls these guys would attract.
This now explains why approximately 90% claims to have dealt with a BPD

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because BPDs always run into DJs.

They are always single.
They are always looking for attention.
They are mostly very pretty.
They put out.
They make men feel like kings initially.

We all feed of of these things...

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 ) I strongly believe if YOU have not personally been with one of these few women you shouldn't try to reason with the ones who have.

2) You guys keep throwing around percentage of the population like it's something concrete ; do you know how many people even stepped in a hospital the whole year of 2014 ? To them it's a game they always win ; so tell me WHY you think they will go in for treatment ?

3) If a guy meets a girl and the first day , week or month they show this crazy side & he decides then some of your theory of him having personal problems maybe right. What you have to understand is these women , take time to show their crazy side. First year with mine was flawless , best relationship I've experienced ; ofcourse we had usual disagreements but it was nothing crazy. Until the 2-3 years she started bringing out her full arsenal ; they take time with their games ..if you've been in a real LTR then ofcourse you would grow some love / attachment to your other half.
So it's either , half of you speaking on thus matter has not actually been in a relationship and is faking it for SS or you have not encountered a female like this.

Some facts busting myths/ignorance some of you guys have spilled as knowledge on this thread:

1) They are not initially what they really are : won't you question question how a girl who has one of the leading GPA in her school & has a good amount of normal friends would act so impulsive ?

2) I've been with other women throughout highschool and university , I broke some hearts and some broke my heart but at the end of the day it's part of nature/life in general. So not everyone who speaks on thus topic struggles with women.

3) "These guys just have low self esteem or their own issues " - Correct as it might be everyone has issues & i accept mine fully. But the purpose of the type of relationship is destroying people's self esteem , you have to be strong to leave & dealing with the after effects.

Closing by saying don't mock a pain or experience you haven't personally endured. The purpose of this forum is to help other men with their struggles , if you choose to avoid a "bpd" topic then do so but don't try to make them think what they are feeling is wrong. It's one thing to see a full blown crazy girl with another man and it's one thing to actually deal with one yourself. I don't think anyone is CRAZY enough to try and marry a known " serial killer" , "abusive husband's" , "alcoholics" etc ..usually they find out these habits later on in the relationship.
Simply think before you post , if you really have nothing to help them then simply ignore.
I left my ex and for someone with good experience and game with women , I still don't feel the need to engage with any woman for now. It was like I was exposed to a new world , I can sit back and analyze every woman I meet now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known several BPD women, never been with one, never found one even remotely appealing. I've also wondered what the obsession was with BPDs on this forum. It could be that BPDs go through a lot of men, just like players go through a lot of women. Or it could just be the PUA community's tendency to want to stick a label on everybody.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
1 ) I strongly believe if YOU have not personally been with one of these few women you shouldn't try to reason with the ones who have.

2) You guys keep throwing around percentage of the population like it's something concrete ; do you know how many people even stepped in a hospital the whole year of 2014 ? To them it's a game they always win ; so tell me WHY you think they will go in for treatment ?

3) If a guy meets a girl and the first day , week or month they show this crazy side & he decides then some of your theory of him having personal problems maybe right. What you have to understand is these women , take time to show their crazy side. First year with mine was flawless , best relationship I've experienced ; ofcourse we had usual disagreements but it was nothing crazy. Until the 2-3 years she started bringing out her full arsenal ; they take time with their games ..if you've been in a real LTR then ofcourse you would grow some love / attachment to your other half.
So it's either , half of you speaking on thus matter has not actually been in a relationship and is faking it for SS or you have not encountered a female like this.

Some facts busting myths/ignorance some of you guys have spilled as knowledge on this thread:

1) They are not initially what they really are : won't you question question how a girl who has one of the leading GPA in her school & has a good amount of normal friends would act so impulsive ?

2) I've been with other women throughout highschool and university , I broke some hearts and some broke my heart but at the end of the day it's part of nature/life in general. So not everyone who speaks on thus topic struggles with women.

3) "These guys just have low self esteem or their own issues " - Correct as it might be everyone has issues & i accept mine fully. But the purpose of the type of relationship is destroying people's self esteem , you have to be strong to leave & dealing with the after effects.

Closing by saying don't mock a pain or experience you haven't personally endured. The purpose of this forum is to help other men with their struggles , if you choose to avoid a "bpd" topic then do so but don't try to make them think what they are feeling is wrong. It's one thing to see a full blown crazy girl with another man and it's one thing to actually deal with one yourself. I don't think anyone is CRAZY enough to try and marry a known " serial killer" , "abusive husband's" , "alcoholics" etc ..usually they find out these habits later on in the relationship.
Simply think before you post , if you really have nothing to help them then simply ignore.
I left my ex and for someone with good experience and game with women , I still don't feel the need to engage with any woman for now. It was like I was exposed to a new world , I can sit back and analyze every woman I meet now.
Isn't one red flag of the bpd how she talks bad about her ex? Wouldn't that make you bpd?

Flawless for one year? How does a bpd hold their craziness down for a year and maintain an image of flawlessness?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Isn't one red flag of the bpd how she talks bad about her ex? Wouldn't that make you bpd?

Flawless for one year? How does a bpd hold their craziness down for a year and maintain an image of flawlessness?
Have you been with one ? If not I can't discuss with you.
Your line of logic sucks , stating the obvious and talking bad about someone is two different things. You don't see me going around spilling her deep secrets.
When the first input most of you have is " how come you didn't see that" , " how can she hide all of this" that automatically means you have not dealt with such a person before.
Like I said , you can't speak on what you don't know about because it makes you look silly & narcissistic.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Have you been with one ? If not I can't discuss with you.
Your line of logic sucks , stating the obvious and talking bad about someone is two different things. You don't see me going around spilling her deep secrets.
When the first input most of you have is " how come you didn't see that" , " how can she hide all of this" that automatically means you have not dealt with such a person before.
Like I said , you can't speak on what you don't know about because it makes you look silly & narcissistic.
You're kind of getting defensive there and you sound a little victimised. I'm pretty sure that's another bpd trait. Is there something you should be telling us?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
The facts are, 1-2% of people have BPD. That's including men, meaning the percentage of women with BPD is a lot smaller. The internet age has allowed people to become psuedo Psychiatrists, Dentists, and Health Officials. People read a set a symptoms online and start offering thier expert diagnosis. Similar to the guy who reads WebMD & start worrying he may have cancer.

It's annoying seeing Sosauvians bítch about "BPD" women, cause then we get misinformation spreading around and guys like ImTheDoubleGreatest! thinking 15-30% of women have a serious mental disorder. Lol. Seriously?

So to all my "BPD" ex girl war vets who are lucky to had survived, I say three things.

-Basing off statistics, chances are, she wasn't really BPD.

-Chances are the next chick you date won't be either.

-If you truly were in the less than 1%, Nobody forced you to date these chicks. & You chose her.
Well since you didn't see it correctly, it read "at most".

Just throwing that out there for ya. :up:

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
You're kind of getting defensive there and you sound a little victimised. I'm pretty sure that's another bpd trait. Is there something you should be telling us?
haha good one.
But nah I don't share ideas with kids.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I've known several BPD women, never been with one, never found one even remotely appealing. I've also wondered what the obsession was with BPDs on this forum. It could be that BPDs go through a lot of men, just like players go through a lot of women. Or it could just be the PUA community's tendency to want to stick a label on everybody.
You have to experience the relationship to understand.

They are usually VERY appealing at first as they hide their symptoms for a short time. They shower a man with validation, making him feel like a king, and then little bizarre comments start leaking out, followed by bizarre behavior. Since the man is already hooked on her at his very core, he has no choice but to go for a ride that he simply can't get off of.

She seems to get "better" on occasion, so time after time the man will accept her back. But soon after, the insanity starts again. This insanity is so bizarre in nature that the man is left standing dumbfounded, not knowing what to say in this foreign, ethereal world of hers where logic doesn't exist. It literally feels like she is sucking the very life force out of a man. Whether she is present with him or not at any given time, he is bleeding, and that's no hyperbole.

It really is like a constant bleeding, and only a man who has gone through it can even imagine what it's actually like. Again, the severity of it comes from the way that she reached into his innermost core and latched into him. I'm not saying it's supernatural, but it truly does start to feel like it is because the man can't even remotely understand what's going on for a long time.

To know a BPD is one thing, but to be emotionally involved with one is an experience that can't be described. It is a fearsome thing to become aware of acute insanity in someone you care about, to have no ability to help her, and to realize that the only way to survive is to get away, knowing that she will probably threaten to kill herself. After that comes a deep sorrow, feeling sorry for this person who is so lost and beyond help. As far as I know there is no cure for BPD.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
You have to experience the relationship to understand.

They are usually VERY appealing at first as they hide their symptoms for a short time. They shower a man with validation, making him feel like a king, and then little bizarre comments start leaking out, followed by bizarre behavior. Since the man is already hooked on her at his very core, he has no choice but to go for a ride that he simply can't get off of.

She seems to get "better" on occasion, so time after time the man will accept her back. But soon after, the insanity starts again. This insanity is so bizarre in nature that the man is left standing dumbfounded, not knowing what to say in this foreign, ethereal world of hers where logic doesn't exist. It literally feels like she is sucking the very life force out of a man. Whether she is present with him or not at any given time, he is bleeding, and that's no hyperbole.

It really is like a constant bleeding, and only a man who has gone through it can even imagine what it's actually like. Again, the severity of it comes from the way that she reached into his innermost core and latched into him. I'm not saying it's supernatural, but it truly does start to feel like it is because the man can't even remotely understand what's going on for a long time.

To know a BPD is one thing, but to be emotionally involved with one is an experience that can't be described. It is a fearsome thing to become aware of acute insanity in someone you care about, to have no ability to help her, and to realize that the only way to survive is to get away, knowing that she will probably threaten to kill herself. After that comes a deep sorrow, feeling sorry for this person who is so lost and beyond help. As far as I know there is no cure for BPD.
Good summary. For some it can be the death of them. I wonder if the German pilot was dating a BPD.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Yorkex and Atom 100%

I wont go into details but there were 3 fights that show just how crazy my ex was, all around the 3 year mark. The first 2 years were great, fights here and there but nothing crazy, but then she started showing her true self.

1. She took a handful of pain pills (forgot what the fight was about), had to calm her down and make her throw them up.

2. She was pissed about me adding this girl from Finland. The Finnish guy that bought my car wanted her to see pictures of it when I owned it since she was into cars. Whatever, no big deal right? Nope, she gets extremely pissed and grabs a knife from the kitchen and threatened to kill herself over this.

3. She is mad because I post all these car pictures on fb but not that many of us. She proceeds to get a small picture frame, takes the picture out and rips it up, then gets the glass and breaks it with her bare hands while breathing heavily.

She started filling me in to her childhood slowly throughout the relationship. Telling me about one time when she was like 5 years old her dad knocked her mom to the floor in the hallway and was yelling at her with a shotgun pointed at her head. And another time he had my ex pinned to the wall with just his hand around her neck. Ofcoarse he made it all better by buying her plenty of dolls and toys.

Plenty of other signs point to BPD, but it would take a lot of time to think back to it all and type it out here. Point is that even with all this sh1t I stayed with her because when she wasnt all crazy she would treat me like a king.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. This shít baffles me dog.

Did any of you goto school & study psychology? And become a licensed psychiatrist?

Wtf qualifies any of you to DIAGNOSE these broads "BPD"?

'Don't speak on it on it unless you've been with one.'

What? That's what's annoying, None of you have actually seen or dealt with real people with BPD. Cause if you have, you'd realize some chick with daddy issues, insercurity, or who you were dumb enough to let manipulate you didn't really have it.

Then what're you gonna say: 'Well dude, obviously there's different levels to it.

I'm a little bit ****y, what am I a narcissist now?

NONE of us here have medical degrees, or residency training, or are board certified, yet you all seem to be really keen at finding and diagnosing "BPD" chicks.

We always say here on SS that 95% of women aren't quality. So we can find the 5% that's crazy easy, but not the 5% quality chicks?

Can you guys diagnose fat people with diabetes too? I mean since you guys obviously know all the signs from reading online.

Smh.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, my bpd girl was professionally diagnosed. She has spent time in mental institutions, homeless shelters, and jail. She was in jail for domestic violence. Her now-dead ex was beating her, and she called the cops, then when they got there, she was beating him in the face with his ankle monitoring bracelet, so they arrested her.