Whats with the BPD obsession on these forums?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Lmao. This shít baffles me dog.

Did any of you goto school & study psychology? And become a licensed psychiatrist?

Wtf qualifies any of you to DIAGNOSE these broads "BPD"?

'Don't speak on it on it unless you've been with one.'

What? That's what's annoying, None of you have actually seen or dealt with real people with BPD. Cause if you have, you'd realize some chick with daddy issues, insercurity, or who you were dumb enough to let manipulate you didn't really have it.

Then what're you gonna say: 'Well dude, obviously there's different levels to it.

I'm a little bit ****y, what am I a narcissist now?

NONE of us here have medical degrees, or residency training, or are board certified, yet you all seem to be really keen at finding and diagnosing "BPD" chicks.

We always say here on SS that 95% of women aren't quality. So we can find the 5% that's crazy easy, but not the 5% quality chicks?

Can you guys diagnose fat people with diabetes too? I mean since you guys obviously know all the signs from reading online.

Smh.
http://psychcentral.com/lib/symptoms-of-borderline-personality-disorder/0001063

http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/BPD.html

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

I can go down every list and it describes my ex perfectly. No matter what I read, and where I read about it, its always a perfect fit for my ex. So you think that we are supposed to ignore the info provided just because we dont have degrees?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah how lovely! It's that time of the year again where a bunch of ignoranuses try to convince the guys with BPD experience that their girls were not BPD and all that.

Always entertaining to see, especially since their arguments have been refuted over a thousand times in a thousand threads over the years. But hey, some people will never learn... :shrug shoulders:

A word of advice for the knowledgable guys: debating these ignoranuses is as futile as debating trolls. Good to see Yorkex understands this, I hope the rest of you will too!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said, Die Hard. They haven't the experience to understand how the women who are afflicted fit the template with uncanny precision.

Once you know, you know.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Very well said, Die Hard. They haven't the experience to understand how the women who are afflicted fit the template with uncanny precision.

Once you know, you know.
:yes: :yes:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
in other words you have 0 experience yet you choose to assume that men are over diagnosing something...check your privilege
One of my oldest friends is a woman who's actually medically diagnosed with BPD and bipolarity. She has taken medication in the past and seen therapists. Shes a good person but has a lot of issues that would prevent me from ever seriously trying anything romantic with her.

So I know first hand how bad things can get. And Im smart enough to avoid dating such a woman. So yeah, I do have experience. And from my dealing with crappy woman vs dealing with a medically diagnosed BPD woman, I can say for certain that men on this forum over diagnose.

Trust me, some of the lame women guys here like to label as BPD are freaking cake walks compared to legitimate BPD and bipolar women. Ill repeat what I said previously though, that if a guy is attracting and choosing to date BPD women, his partner-picker is screwed up.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Julian said:
Seriously wtf is going on
I've long seen it as an excuse for getting rejected. It's not that I wasn't attractive you see, it's that she has a medical condition. That's why she dumped me.

The truth is, all girls who aren't attracted to us have BPD. Most BPD stories are just dramatized boy/girl breakup stories.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The term could be overused but you'll never really know.

One thing I find amusing though, is no one will ever get drawn in by an ugly BPD chick.

Without the sex no one would care, there's no pull. You'd simply call her crazy ...think about that for a second.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than blaming the girl, you should start looking to yourself as to what type of girls you are creeping on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
yeah I am just adding to your Point, I agree with that 100%... I came here for the BPD reason as well

and thats my point gentlemen...this website wasnt about that previously...now its just one big BPD circle jerk and it pisses me off seeing every other thread about it.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The truth is, all girls who aren't attracted to us have BPD. Most BPD stories are just dramatized boy/girl breakup stories.
This is my solemn point.

And I hate the way you guys talk about your "BPD" exes, like you survived a war or something. Like it's not YOUR fault for dating a toxic woman, and she was "forcing" you to stay.

'Ohhhhhh woe is me, the BPD women are everywhere, I nearly escaped! She made me like her, played nice, then suddenly turned EVIL!'

I guess every chick you had a bad break up with is obviously "BPD". I mean c'mon, all the signs were clear.

'You gotta experience it to know it.'

Oh, that's definetly true-

I guess all the "BPD" chicks you guys "endured" also died or came close shortly after the relationship too. Since people who ACTUALLY are afflicted with BPD... have tendencies of REAL, big-boy, serious mental disorder shít, you know, like SUICIDAL THOUGHTS & SELF-HARM.

'Oh no, not any of that, just the other symptoms my cognitive bias helped me detect, she's definetly BPD minus all the serious shít.'

Www.NIMH.NIH.GOV

Oh, and referring to the link I posted above, you know, the one that's backed by the Gov't & shít, people who actually know wtf BPD really is. 1.6% of adults in the U.S are estimated to be afflicted with BPD. Again, counting men, so make the percentage a bit lower.This estimation also includes people who haven't been diagnosed. But fūck it, you CLEARLY know better from experience. I mean, what the fūck do the experts know?

Last edited:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you see the thing about BPDs that Skinnyguy and Jaylan dont seem to understand is that they are very analytical and they plan sh1t out to get their desired result. They usually pick their targets, for a reason. They see something they want and they go after it.

My ex saw me around school, got my number from a friend of a friend and then proceeded to pursue me even though she had a bf (that I had no idea existed for a while)

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
This is my solemn point.

And I hate the way you guys talk about your "BPD" exes, like you survived a war or something. Like it's not YOUR fault for dating a toxic woman, and she was forcing you to stay. Ohhhhhh woe is me, the BPD women are everywhere, I nearly escaped!

I guess every chick you had a bad break up with is obviously "BPD". I mean all the signs are clear.

I guess all the "BPD" chicks you guys "endured" also died or came close shortly after the relationship too. Since people who who ACTUALLY are afflicted with BPD have a tendencies of REAL big-boy serious mental disorder shít, you know like SUICIDAL THOUGHTS & SELF-HARM.

'Oh no, not any of that, just the other symptoms my cognitive bias helped me detect, she's definetly BPD minus all the serious shít.'

Www.NIMH.NIH.GOV

Oh, and referring to the link I posted above, you know, the one that's backed by the Gov't & shít, who actually know wtf BPD really is. 1.6% of adults in the U.S are estimated to be afflicted with BPD. Again, counting men so make the percentage a bit lower.This estimation also includes people who haven't been diagnosed.
Already posted that link above.

You assume way too much. I have had plenty of normal gfs, but none are BPDs. Only the one.

You say suicidal acts or thoughts? Check and Check. Why do you have a hard time believing that we who claim to expirience BPDs have actually encountered them? Disbelieving us doesnt make it go away...

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
you see the thing about BPDs that Skinnyguy and Jaylan dont seem to understand is that they are very analytical and they plan sh1t out to get their desired result. They usually pick their targets, for a reason. They see something they want and they go after it.

My ex saw me around school, got my number from a friend of a friend and then proceeded to pursue me even though she had a bf (that I had no idea existed for a while)
Could she have done this to you if you weren't physically attracted to her?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
Could she have done this to you if you weren't physically attracted to her?
Nope and I was very intrigued by that when you brought it up. Makes sense. But just because she is attractive doesnt mean that shes just crazy and not BPD. I can guarantee that if she would ever visit a shrink she would be diagnosed as a BPD or something very similar.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
Nope and I was very intrigued by that when you brought it up. Makes sense. But just because she is attractive doesnt mean that shes just crazy and not BPD. I can guarantee that if she would ever visit a shrink she would be diagnosed as a BPD or something very similar.
Not saying she isn't, but "sex with an attractive woman" is always the clincher.

That's their true power, just like most women.

If this woman brought her beauty and all her BPD traits except good sex, dumping her would've been a foregone conclusion.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
and thats my point gentlemen...this website wasnt about that previously...now its just one big BPD circle jerk and it pisses me off seeing every other thread about it.
This website is about men discussing the issues of importance that come up. Subjects of concern to men come and go in cycles. Recognizing a woman with BPD is seen as an important matter, as the BPD woman is unrecognizable as such to the uninitiated. Far better to be aware of the symptoms early and to eject based on knowledge than to stumble into the vortex as a blind man (as I did once or twice).

I submit that this site may be a bad fit for you based upon your comments. Any time a forum has "pissed me off" I've left for sites that I found useful.

Here's an idea you may not have considered... Do like I do and don't involve yourself with threads you dislike or that don't interest you. In that way, you won't be fueling the very thing that bothers you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:

Sure, but you allowed her to pick you up. I could have spotted the fact that she was BPD from a mile away based on your description. That means you're horrible at screening women.

A large majority of the girls I have dated were super nice. My ex that I broke up with in September, she was all about me and really normal/smart, but we were too far away distance wise.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
To know a BPD is one thing, but to be emotionally involved with one is an experience that can't be described. It is a fearsome thing to become aware of acute insanity in someone you care about, to have no ability to help her, and to realize that the only way to survive is to get away, knowing that she will probably threaten to kill herself. After that comes a deep sorrow, feeling sorry for this person who is so lost and beyond help. As far as I know there is no cure for BPD.
As I've said, I've known some BPD women, I can't imagine finding any of them even remotely attractive. Not my thing. But my ex-wife did have some sort of mental/nervous breakdown that led to my divorce, so I have experienced that feeling of watching some one slip away and not being able to help.

I'm sure the guys who have been through it have had some harrowing experiences. But I also think the term is being overused here.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Lmao. This shít baffles me dog.

Did any of you goto school & study psychology? And become a licensed psychiatrist?

Wtf qualifies any of you to DIAGNOSE these broads "BPD"?

'Don't speak on it on it unless you've been with one.'

What? That's what's annoying, None of you have actually seen or dealt with real people with BPD. Cause if you have, you'd realize some chick with daddy issues, insercurity, or who you were dumb enough to let manipulate you didn't really have it.

Then what're you gonna say: 'Well dude, obviously there's different levels to it.

I'm a little bit ****y, what am I a narcissist now?

NONE of us here have medical degrees, or residency training, or are board certified, yet you all seem to be really keen at finding and diagnosing "BPD" chicks.

We always say here on SS that 95% of women aren't quality. So we can find the 5% that's crazy easy, but not the 5% quality chicks?

Can you guys diagnose fat people with diabetes too? I mean since you guys obviously know all the signs from reading online.

Smh.
You know when you have been with a BPD. I was with a BPD for 3 years on and off. She cheated on her husband before and after she got married. I staved her off for a year before she got married but she had EA with me. Later a series of incidents happened and I had full blown affair with her.

The first 6 months were great. She treated me like the center of the world and I felt really good. But after, things started sour. Sudden temper outbreaks. She wanted to break up then get back together.

She is HB8/9 and you feel good because guys were check her out etc. Sex was great. She was up for anything. We used have sex 6x a days. BJ's outdoors. Everything. That you can't forget.

She had fear of abandonment because her parents left her until she was 6. She says she was "raped" by other family member during that time.

She had a lot of relationships, living with this guy for 4 years and then one day just left him. She is also bi. And likes to live edge..drugs etc. She has no job. She is indulgent and reckless with OPM.

I'm not a psychologist but I been to one and he said from the way I described she classic BPD. I also read all about it. Shari Screiber website is a great resource.

BPD's have an emotional attachment of a 5 years old. They simply don't know what love. It's not personal. They are in survival mode. There are two fears, one of abandonment and engulfment. They simply can't understand their feelings.

She has now gone back to the husband. He took her back even after he found out all about this affair. This wasn't a one night stand. This was pre-mediated, gone trips and being together for a year.

It is hard for people to get away from BPDs. They are like a drug. The highs are really high and lows are devastating. Funny, she projected this image on me and blamed me. That's classic BPD mirroring. They refuse to see that's them.

It was tough for me to let go and nearly ended up being with her, if it wasn't for this site. She still keeps tabs on me every few weeks even though I have gone NC.

I wouldn't wish BPD on anybody but like Atom Smasher said, anyone with above average intelligence will discover something strange when you are with them.

The other poor saps don't know what hit them. And if you end up getting into a LTR then you may never get out (alive).

At your lowest point and if you are weak, you might just end your own life. Its that bad.

The reason why people don't notice is that, BPDs are very good disguising themselves to fit in. But then perceptive of us will go "hang wait a sec, this aint right".

NEVER tell a BPD she has BPD. You can't help them. They won't get better. The only thing you can do is walk away.

Now my BPD is going have a kid with the H. If this site is still around in a few years, I'll probably post something like ex BPD left H with kid.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
I think you need to find yourself one, be with her for a few years, then see if you are unchanged. I was with one that fits the BPD diagnosis exactly and she totally fvcked with my mind, I am still not the same. They break you down mentally.

A lot of guys find this forum because of crap with their gf who might actually have BPD or might just be a crazy b1tch. So even though there might only be 1-2% of the population that has BPD, the majority of guys posting here about it have experienced being with one.
This ^^^^^^.