Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with the forum lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't know why people make fun of Jaylan so much. He's just eccentric, opinionated and hasn't yet got to the point in life where he doesn't have to win every battle. Jaylan is me 8-9 years ago to a T. I usually agree with a lot of what he says (though not everything), however over the years I've learned not to argue with ignorant people.

And I'll tel you something else. I would guarantee that Jaylan gets laid more than.. probably 90% of this forum if he's anything like me.. I don't talk alot, but when I talk, I mean what the **** I say and I'm very passionate about it and women love the **** about that.

I grew up in, both at home and at school, in an environment where being opinionated was valued. My mom MADE me have opinions about **** and if she didn't agree we'd argue about it, but in good spirit. I'd listen to her and she'd listen to me. My mom is smart as **** for all her faults. He'd have hour and a half long debates in AP art history about... the conversion of saint paul and the meaning that Caravaggio was trying to convey or in science class we'd have debates about evolution. So that carried on into the real world. Then I realized something lol. At school, I was debating with smart people lol. In real life, you generally aren't. I could have a heated debate with someone at school about the upcoming election then at lunch, have them as my spade partner lol and all would be well. But the older you get and you start dealing with people that well.. aren't that smart, you start dealing with people that can't differentiate you and your beliefs, whatever they may be.

Let the trolls troll, it is what it is. Just go kick ass and take names IRL.
Backbreaker shouldn't you be drunk typing up another of your my Lil pony diary like soap opera threads about your obsessions with your wives friends relationships?

Or how you're jealous of the personal trainer/pizza hut delivery guy who your wives hot friend loves and desperately want to prove you're better than?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...Im loving this circle jerk of butthurt trolling right now. Funny how dudes here question my sexuality yet behave like a cackle of gossiping hens. And some of you wanna call other people f@ggots? Lemme grab yall a mirror.

PS - Did some noobie b!tch really dedicate a huge post to my user name? It doesnt get any more pathetic than that. Go back to creating sh!t threads about roadkill buddy.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
T-KidTNB said:
Who is this “Jaylan”? A chick?

I got a neg rep from this “Jaylan” poster for posting a thread on the man who eats road kill. The only type of person who’d be squeamish enough to actually neg rep a video like that with no reason has to be a chick or a limp-wristed floral arranger who hums Broadway show tunes while taking cotton candy scented bubble baths.

Per the meaning of Jaylan in Google it makes sense this “Jaylan” poster is either a squeamish chick or a prancing, mincing, interior decorator:

Jaylan meaning and name origin
Jaylan \ja(y)-lan
\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Jaylan), is a variant of Jalen: modern name, probably from Galen (Greek) "healer; tranquil" with a J-. Also a variant of Jaylen (American): Contemporary blend of Jay and Len, possibly a rhyming variant of Gaylen.

Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Jaylan#Y5YK5OgADjl0uOHj.99

Jaylen \ja(y)-len\ as a boy's name is pronounced JAY-len. It is of American origin. Contemporary blend of Jay and Len, possibly a rhyming variant of Gaylen. Biblical: Jalon (Hebrew) was a descendant of Judah.

Jaylen has 4 variant forms: Jalon, Jaylan, Jaylin and Jaylon.

For more information, see also the related name Galen.

Baby names that sound like Jaylen are Jalen, Jayelen and Waylen.

View a list of the 2 names that reference Jaylen.
Jaylen is not an often chosen first name for boys and also an uncommon last name.
:crackup: Have a rep to offset gaylan's negative one. And yes Jaylan is more of an androgynous type name blue state white libtards generally give their children to signify their allegiance to the cathedral hivemind. Our Jaylan however is not white, but "he" is a libtard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

backbreaker said:
Jaylan is me 8-9 years ago to a T.
You were a woman 8 years ago?

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:crackup: Have a rep to offset gaylan's negative one. And yes Jaylan is more of an androgynous type name blue state white libtards generally give their children to signify their allegiance to the cathedral hivemind. Our Jaylan however is not white, but "he" is a libtard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

You were a woman 8 years ago?
BrokeBackBreaker

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I"ll be 100% honest lol. I don't give 2 ****s about the trolls. I don't even give a **** about the race threads. I learned how to tune certain people out a LOOONG time ago. If you want to start 1000000 threads on why the black man is holding you down or Obamacare lol knock yourself out.

I'll going to tell you what I find amausing... The ****ing aliases.. Mother****ers having 2-3 different accounts and ****.

You can hate me, you can call me whatever you want, you can think whatever you want about me, and the mods will back this up if possible, but i have never, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER signed up on the site under a different name. Mother****er, if i d'nt like you, i'm going to tell you i don't like you lol, and tha'ts that. If I got something to say I'm going to say it and **** it lol it's said. If you don't like it, tough ****. But I put my name behind whatever I say.

But these dudes that have 2-3 accounts and **** lol, that's some b!tch **** if I've ever seen it. lol mother****er just signed up 2 days ago and has 27 posts yet knows my entire post history dude it can only be like 2 people, who the **** do you think you're fooling lol. I had more respect for whoever you are when you at least tried to troll me under your own name lol.

That's just some sad **** lol. That's like IRL going to a bar, and having a conversation, then going to the bathroom, putting on a different outfit, and coming back out and agreeing with yourself lol. I mean the day you take this place so seriously
that you have to have more than one account to this forum lol. That alone tells you the type of person you are dealing with lol, and you go from aruging with someone, to feeling bad for them. It's okay bro. Not really lol, but it's okay. One day you'll realize the only person that you're really trolling is yourself.

And naughtyninja lol dude WTF lol? 15 different accounts lol? At least I admitted I was smoking crack lol. like, seriously how do you even keep up with that many accounts at once? This dude was making accounts, to argue with himself.

BDJ

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
You know what I"ll be 100% honest lol. I don't give 2 ****s about the trolls. I don't even give a **** about the race threads. I learned how to tune certain people out a LOOONG time ago. If you want to start 1000000 threads on why the black man is holding you down or Obamacare lol knock yourself out.

I'll going to tell you what I find amausing... The ****ing aliases.. Mother****ers having 2-3 different accounts and ****.

You can hate me, you can call me whatever you want, you can think whatever you want about me, and the mods will back this up if possible, but i have never, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER signed up on the site under a different name. Mother****er, if i d'nt like you, i'm going to tell you i don't like you lol, and tha'ts that. If I got something to say I'm going to say it and **** it lol it's said. If you don't like it, tough ****. But I put my name behind whatever I say.

But these dudes that have 2-3 accounts and **** lol, that's some b!tch **** if I've ever seen it. lol mother****er just signed up 2 days ago and has 27 posts yet knows my entire post history dude it can only be like 2 people, who the **** do you think you're fooling lol. I had more respect for whoever you are when you at least tried to troll me under your own name lol.

That's just some sad **** lol. That's like IRL going to a bar, and having a conversation, then going to the bathroom, putting on a different outfit, and coming back out and agreeing with yourself lol. I mean the day you take this place so seriously
that you have to have more than one account to this forum lol. That alone tells you the type of person you are dealing with lol, and you go from aruging with someone, to feeling bad for them. It's okay bro. Not really lol, but it's okay. One day you'll realize the only person that you're really trolling is yourself.

And naughtyninja lol dude WTF lol? 15 different accounts lol? At least I admitted I was smoking crack lol. like, seriously how do you even keep up with that many accounts at once? This dude was making accounts, to argue with himself.
The fvck? You are obviously too stupid to understand how SoSuave works.

1) Make an alternative account
2) Complain about women and feminine society and get repped
3) Rep your main account
4) You seriously can't be this retarded.......

Sorry, I'm just a little pissed off, it's almost 2AM and I'm thinking about a PBJ sandwich. So I'm going in the pantry and there is NO Jelly! WTF. I bought that sh!t 2 months ago. I pound on my house mate's door and said 'WTF happened to my JELLYT?!?!'

See I am a very good house mate, I make very little noise and stay in my room all day since I'm unemployed. I don't usually crave sweets, but when I have spare funds from my food stamps, I like to reward myself.

Anyways, he opens the door after fvcking this slvt and grabs his car keys. He gives me this stupid ass look. Jesus christ. This dude takes half an hour coming back....I'm fvcking 40 years old. I shouldn't have to deal with sh!tty ass parents. I don't have to put up with this sh!t.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

BB not only am I disgusted and ashamed of you all, but on the other hand I'm so amused and entertained by all the filth and lulzy mental fvkery that goes on here I decided to make several recent en core performances. (The mods know I'm a persistent mofo.)

I like riling things up here and seeing yourself and jaylan go into mini-meltdowns on this thread as well as seeing t1ts and company get a little giddy for once in their lives that they let a little wee sprinkle out.

=)

BDJ

Banned
Reaction score
T-KidTNB said:
Is that a smiley face?

I have not read your post but that =)... Christ dude, you are a beta faggot. It's no wonder you aren't successful with women because that smiley is obviou8sly beta as fvck!

Try this:

:) (colon and right perenthesise)

This shows that you could care less, if a chick responds with "Oh sorry, I'm actually having a gang bang on Friday"

This is what you should absolutely respond with to show you have other options, but at the same time hinting that you are also interested in her giving you AIDS.

Remember, it's these little things that make a world of difference...I have not yet perfected it, but I came up with a new response to make the panties drop. It's "LOL(Z)" That "Z" makes a world of difference!!!!ZZZZ

U

user43770

BDJ said:
The fvck? You are obviously too stupid to understand how SoSuave works.

1) Make an alternative account
2) Complain about women and feminine society and get repped
3) Rep your main account
4) You seriously can't be this retarded.......

Sorry, I'm just a little pissed off, it's almost 2AM and I'm thinking about a PBJ sandwich. So I'm going in the pantry and there is NO Jelly! WTF. I bought that sh!t 2 months ago. I pound on my house mate's door and said 'WTF happened to my JELLYT?!?!'

See I am a very good house mate, I make very little noise and stay in my room all day since I'm unemployed. I don't usually crave sweets, but when I have spare funds from my food stamps, I like to reward myself.

Anyways, he opens the door after fvcking this slvt and grabs his car keys. He gives me this stupid ass look. Jesus christ. This dude takes half an hour coming back....I'm fvcking 40 years old. I shouldn't have to deal with sh!tty ass parents. I don't have to put up with this sh!t.
lol BeDJ, good to see that you couldn't leave for long. You're the funniest poster on this site. I love your troll posts. You should stick around, dude.

But that also makes your entire post bullsh1t. You create an account just to back up backbreaker. lol

U

user43770

I've been on this site for a long time, and I've yet to ever neg rep any poster. Why would I? Their opinion may differ from mine, but that doesn't mean they're wrong.

I would never be arrogant enough to negative rep a poster that disagreed with me.

So Jaylan, why is it that I keep hearing about you negging people?

The only person I hear that neg reps is Jaylan. Why would you even do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.