What's up with the forum lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More and more older, respected members are trolling, getting banned, or leaving altogether. What's going on? If you feel you are outgrowing the place, or simply don't like the direction it's headed, simply leave. There's no need to start trolling, or saying/doing other stupid sh!t that results in you getting banned. Some of these guys used to write great posts that helped a lot of people, but now...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
dont get me wrong. i like the level of freedom we enjoy on this forum, but it can only go so far. give someone an inch, they take a mile.
Too... much... freedom :cry:

""Your thoughtcrimes(news articles and statistics) end where my feeelz begin."" What are you taking a leaf out of the feminist handbook or something?

I understand your frustration of seeing your race continually making the wrong kind of headlines but please don't faggotize this place, be very careful with that sh!t.

When and if whites and Asians all of a sudden were to flip out en masse and create a spike in crime rates you have my solemn promise I will not attempt to shut down any dialogue if you dare to discuss it. I swear it. <------You can quote me on that.

You're ok in my book MidnightCity and you seem solid of character but again, please don't faggotize this board. I don't really feel like registering somewhere else.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget that there's too much misogyny, sexism, female bashing and slvt shaming as well :rolleyes:.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, ban all the newbs with negative reputation. They've earned it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
lets also not pretend that any one race or group of people is more angelic and proper and less prone to violence than another.
:rolleyes: You don't buy that "we're all the same coz eqwaaaality" bullsh!t anymore than the prone to high IQ tribe who invented, backed and funded it do.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
people are always gonna bump heads on a lot of issues anywhere but the race threads are annoying as fuk.

every other day its these minorities are doing this or that. man stfu and go do something about it.

im hispanic and grew up hearing all kinds of racial slurs. im not bitter about it at all. i know i have to work harder than others to be taken seriously in this country but that was never a problem for me. im not a moron and my mastery of the english language is superior to that of most white americans. my spanish could use some work though.

never took no hand outs and never blamed anyone else for any of my struggles. so many of the problems we're facing today arent even race or sex problems but basic human rights problems.

dont get me wrong. i like the level of freedom we enjoy on this forum, but it can only go so far. give someone an inch, they take a mile.
No one is forcing you to read the threads. Stop whining. What are you doing regarding these invasive minorities?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are people, neither sex is more angelic or proper than the other no matter what the most reliable data and your own lying eyes tell. That's just nonsense. We must stop all the "hate" for women on here! Also every religion is the same too! Islam is just as peaceful as all the others!

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like half the threads in "Anything Else" go in the same direction.

No one is on here posting threads blasting conservatives, heterosexuals, whites, Christians or any other contemporary group. Its always the same couple guys posting a similar troll thread and the same couple members up in arms trying to dispute it.

Gender is really the only relevant topic here as far as politics are concerned, and I bet 99% of us would agree on most of the major issues in that subject.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
people are always gonna bump heads on a lot of issues anywhere but the race threads are annoying as fuk.

every other day its these minorities are doing this or that. man stfu and go do something about it.

im hispanic and grew up hearing all kinds of racial slurs. im not bitter about it at all. i know i have to work harder than others to be taken seriously in this country but that was never a problem for me. im not a moron and my mastery of the english language is superior to that of most white americans. my spanish could use some work though.

never took no hand outs and never blamed anyone else for any of my struggles. so many of the problems we're facing today arent even race or sex problems but basic human rights problems.

:crackup: you mean someone like you?

MidnightCity said:
but i have nothing to prove to you or anyone here so yea. blow me.

MidnightCity said:
i'll take note every time youre on my jock though so far its like what, 3?

MidnightCity said:
do me a favor, can you tell me what flavor my c0ck is?
practice what you preach hypocrite. :up:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS ALL THE MINORITIES FAULT!!! kill them with fire!!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
no, not in a social sense thats not what im saying at all. in fact im saying the opposite.

the world doesnt have to be multicultural, we can leave all that stuff in the big cities for all i care. but why bring hate on a website where people from all over the planet can visit? you should be able to find the info on how to seduce the sexy asian, russian, hispanic, or black girl of your dreams here. not come and read about some guys belly aching over how bad his country is becoming because of the evil brown/black man. last time i checked, everyone but the super rich was suffering.

i have my own gripes with the different types of people in NYC, but you'll never hear me crying about it earnestly enough to start a thread about it here.
Rep NYC bro. I grew up there but have lived in the suburbs since college.

Anyways, let the whiners do what they do. These dudes only have the internet to voice their opinions...so let them do so behind the protection and anonymity of cyberspace.

It is what it is. Just focus on giving the noobies and those in need decent advice on their dating situations.
Special EDy said:
Seems like half the threads in "Anything Else" go in the same direction.

No one is on here posting threads blasting conservatives, heterosexuals, whites, Christians or any other contemporary group. Its always the same couple guys posting a similar troll thread and the same couple members up in arms trying to dispute it.

Gender is really the only relevant topic here as far as politics are concerned, and I bet 99% of us would agree on most of the major issues in that subject.
This basically.
Danger said:
Recognizing reality isn't hate. And it is the "Anything Else" section.

Having said that, I do think some of the threads are too much.
You must have missed noobology obvious racist troll thread in the DJ forum yesterday huh? Was he recognizing reality or straight up trolling. Because members who never post in the AE forum were quick to call him out on his bs. Like Edy said, you dont see people here constantly starting threads to bash conservatives, minorities, heteros, christians, etc.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like Edy said, you dont see people here constantly starting threads to bash conservatives, minorities, heteros, christians, etc.
Well you realize by yourself that in a forum of guys looking for banging girls would be a non sense to bash heterosexuals...

Regarding christians and conservatives there is a whole society, media and legal system to troll them 24/7 it should be enough.

Regarding the neo-con view, your new friend midnight city (which probably makes your gina tingle) was advocating to bomb middle east because "they hate us cause we are more wealthy" then when asked why terrorists dont strike norway or canada left...he also left when asked were are the weapons of mass destructions which lead to the iraq invasion, saddam execution and the power vacuum which made isis grow.

Anyway if you want to bash whites, men and heterosexuals go ahead, we're used to have you holding hostile views against the first two.

Maybe you can ask more welfare for immigrants or more rights for women in the mean while or why not affirmative actions at 50%, a little bit of shaming here and there, call someone small d1cked and insecure if he disagrees ofc.

You and Noobology pretty much do the same thing, except that it change the target and the way, he is rude and direct in a masculine way, you are more passive aggressive and sarcastic like a fagg0t or a woman.

ps. dont forget the "yawn" and the emoticons

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Well you realize by yourself that in a forum of guys looking for banging girls would be a non sense to bash heterosexuals...

Regarding christians and conservatives there is a whole society, media and legal system to troll them 24/7 it should be enough.

Regarding the neo-con view, your new friend midnight city (which probably makes your gina tingle) was advocating to bomb middle east because "they hate us cause we are more wealthy" then when asked why terrorists dont strike norway or canada left...he also left when asked were are the weapons of mass destructions which lead to the iraq invasion, saddam execution and the power vacuum which made isis grow.

Anyway if you want to bash whites, men and heterosexuals go ahead, we're used to have you holding hostile views against the first two.

Maybe you can ask more welfare for immigrants or more rights for women in the mean while or why not affirmative actions at 50%, a little bit of shaming here and there, call someone small d1cked and insecure if he disagrees ofc.

You and Noobology pretty much do the same thing, except that it change the target and the way, he is rude and direct in a masculine way, you are more passive aggressive and sarcastic like a fagg0t or a woman.

ps. dont forget the "yawn" and the emoticons
Lmao...the hypocrisy of trying to criticize someone else for "shaming" and than doing so yourself. Nevermind the inaccurate bullsh!t in half of your post.

I will say its a shame that guys like you never have the balls to call me a woman or f@ggot whenever I have debates in real life (ironic isnt it?) Oh wells, thats e-courage for ya.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lmao...the hypocrisy of trying to criticize someone else for "shaming" and than doing so yourself. Nevermind the inaccurate bullsh!t in half of your post.

I will say its a shame that guys like you never have the balls to call me a woman or f@ggot whenever I have debates in real life (ironic isnt it?) Oh wells, thats e-courage for ya.
What makes you think I would debate with you, I would probably not even acknowledge you just like those faceless beggars which try to cross eyes with me outside the market.

If people dont engage in debate with effort its not because they feel intimidated from you but mostly cause they find you repulsive, if a homeless shout at me I walk away because he smells and carry disease not because
Im afraid of him.

In a forum you get some attention cause people read and replies according to their will and time, plain and simple it just requires less effort.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
Who is this “Jaylan”? A chick?

I got a neg rep from this “Jaylan” poster for posting a thread on the man who eats road kill. The only type of person who’d be squeamish enough to actually neg rep a video like that with no reason has to be a chick or a limp-wristed floral arranger who hums Broadway show tunes while taking cotton candy scented bubble baths.

Per the meaning of Jaylan in Google it makes sense this “Jaylan” poster is either a squeamish chick or a prancing, mincing, interior decorator:

Jaylan meaning and name origin
Jaylan \ja(y)-lan
\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Jaylan), is a variant of Jalen: modern name, probably from Galen (Greek) "healer; tranquil" with a J-. Also a variant of Jaylen (American): Contemporary blend of Jay and Len, possibly a rhyming variant of Gaylen.

Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Jaylan#Y5YK5OgADjl0uOHj.99

Jaylen \ja(y)-len\ as a boy's name is pronounced JAY-len. It is of American origin. Contemporary blend of Jay and Len, possibly a rhyming variant of Gaylen. Biblical: Jalon (Hebrew) was a descendant of Judah.

Jaylen has 4 variant forms: Jalon, Jaylan, Jaylin and Jaylon.

For more information, see also the related name Galen.

Baby names that sound like Jaylen are Jalen, Jayelen and Waylen.

View a list of the 2 names that reference Jaylen.
Jaylen is not an often chosen first name for boys and also an uncommon last name.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan's, who I doubt is even really a heterosexual male and most likely a female and/or not straightand frauding, neg repping is indicative of the passive aggressive behavior one has to deal with from the Affirmative Action, EEO group in education, employment and government agencies. And some people wonder why there is resentment when many have experienced this passive-aggressive undermining in everyday life.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan is obviously a part of the Delta Sigma Sorority for women. Obviously as one of the sistas.

T-KidTNB

Banned
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Jaylan is obviously a part of the Delta Sigma Sorority for women. Obviously as one of the sistas.
That or a fluorescent leggings wearing, lisping, french poodle walker.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people make fun of Jaylan so much. He's just eccentric, opinionated and hasn't yet got to the point in life where he doesn't have to win every battle. Jaylan is me 8-9 years ago to a T. I usually agree with a lot of what he says (though not everything), however over the years I've learned not to argue with ignorant people.

And I'll tel you something else. I would guarantee that Jaylan gets laid more than.. probably 90% of this forum if he's anything like me.. I don't talk alot, but when I talk, I mean what the **** I say and I'm very passionate about it and women love the **** about that.

I grew up in, both at home and at school, in an environment where being opinionated was valued. My mom MADE me have opinions about **** and if she didn't agree we'd argue about it, but in good spirit. I'd listen to her and she'd listen to me. My mom is smart as **** for all her faults. He'd have hour and a half long debates in AP art history about... the conversion of saint paul and the meaning that Caravaggio was trying to convey or in science class we'd have debates about evolution. So that carried on into the real world. Then I realized something lol. At school, I was debating with smart people lol. In real life, you generally aren't. I could have a heated debate with someone at school about the upcoming election then at lunch, have them as my spade partner lol and all would be well. But the older you get and you start dealing with people that well.. aren't that smart, you start dealing with people that can't differentiate you and your beliefs, whatever they may be.

Let the trolls troll, it is what it is. Just go kick ass and take names IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.