Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with condoms??

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, something has been bothering me for a while, and this weekend just made it worse. Every girl I have ever fukt, or ever girl that one of my friends tells me they've fukt, has never even mentioned a condom. I usually wear one anyway, but because I want to, not because she does. my boy has hit a lot of girls and every single one them was raw, he says they don't even think twice. Then, this weekend, a guy I was partying with in Vegas hit some ONS raw, and told me that of the 50 girls he's fukt, about two were with a condom. I don't get it, I know it feels 100 times better, but how stuid are these people, especially girls. They have more risk of catching diseases, and obviously getting pregnant. Do they just not care, are they really stupid, or just too horny to think?? It scares me, I don't want my next gf or girl I'm hittin to have some crazy STDs. You guys have similar experiences?? Or are the 200 + girls I know about just really skanky?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Tom Leykis's answer to this question...

Question: Why doesn't a woman care if you don't wear a condom?

Answer: Because she wants to have a baby.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waddup Kx?? I was thinking the same thing, except the majority of these girls were ONS type deals, so the girls must know they aren't going to see the guy again. I know tom always talks about how girls want babies to lock down the guy, but if it's just some random dude, they still want to get pregnant?? Friggin weird.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw some stats on this and it's f'in frightening how many guys are going in with nothing on. It's no wonder that half the population has a form of herpes. I swear, I wish there was no such thing as an STD. Raw poon is god's gift to man.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured someone somewhere did a study. I mean, it's fukt to have to stop in the middle to get a condom, especially when the girl is the one slipping it inside her and your thinking, ok, three pumps and I'll get a condom, maybe, four, or five........ it's f-in torture, but I think it's worth it.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! you just discovered the fact of life that girls now a days are *****s!
It scares me, I don't want my next gf or girl I'm hittin to have some crazy STDs.
stay away from girls from parties, clubs, fraternities etc. This is where the skanks with std population resides.

Stay away from ONS's and look for ltrs. None of this guarantees you won't get an std but it will lower the chances a whole lot.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wrap it up. I know two girl's that are very sexual and fvck without them.

Not something I could do unless in an LTR and she's on some serious BC

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time in my life I was fvcking a girl without a condom for almost 1 year. She didn't have birth control either. I know its dumb. But, somehow I never got her pregnat.

Either way always wrap it up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Although I agree, there's another thing that factors into this. Women like (or want) to feel an emotional connection when they're having sex with a man. Condoms interfere with this connection, and even make the woman feel like she's dirty, disgusting, and untrustworthy. When there's no condom involved, she doesn't feel any of those things and can enjoy her emotional connection with the man.

As I've said before, NEVER put birth control / STD protection into the hands of a woman.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's because most women are on BC nowadays anyway, so they see no danger in getting pregnant

also, if they have sex with the guy, they obviously trust him to be clean, so no danger of catching anything

yea, stupid for sure, but that's my guess on the train of thought

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
I think it's because most women are on BC nowadays anyway, so they see no danger in getting pregers

also, if they have sex with the guy, they obviously trust him to be clean, so no danger of catching anything

yea, stupid for sure, but that's my guess on the train of thought
It sure is dumb. Nobody that looks at Magic Johnson would guess him to have a deadly contagious disease. I guess a lot of people think that unless you're covered in purple lesions, you are safe.

But then, I guess I'm hypocritical, I've been having sex raw with a girl for the last year, although it's been monogamous. Still, it's not like I asked for her health records, I'm just going on my gut instincts like everyone else.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
It sure is dumb. Nobody that looks at Magic Johnson would guess him to have a deadly contagious disease. I guess a lot of people think that unless you're covered in purple lesions, you are safe.

But then, I guess I'm hypocritical, I've been having sex raw with a girl for the last year, although it's been monogamous. Still, it's not like I asked for her health records, I'm just going on my gut instincts like everyone else.

Yea. Monogamous sex is one of the ways they say to help avoid STD's, so in that case it's not dangerous, aside from her getting pregnant.

Me and My gf have been "together" for a year and a half. We recently broke up but plan on getting back together in the future. I told her sex with other guys is fine, but if she does, i will NOT have sex with her until she gets tested. I've dealt with the scare of STD's before. lol it is not fun when you think you have HIV

I always wrap it up now. Even with her. she's not on BC now so unless we want a Little Ganondorf running around, we wrap up.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw some stats a couple years ago and it said only one out of every four sexual encounters involve a condom. I believe the statistic was from trojan as well. I figure that they would know that ****.

comic_relief

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Although I agree, there's another thing that factors into this. Women like (or want) to feel an emotional connection when they're having sex with a man. Condoms interfere with this connection, and even make the woman feel like she's dirty, disgusting, and untrustworthy. When there's no condom involved, she doesn't feel any of those things and can enjoy her emotional connection with the man.

As I've said before, NEVER put birth control / STD protection into the hands of a woman.
That, I believe is the perfect explanation, not very logical, but I feel women don't think logical anyway. But I have heard them say that before too, "well I know I'm clean so we dojn't need one". It's still a scary thought, if every girl thinks like that, which is how it appears, then the ones who actually have some lil buggers are spreading it all around, good stuff........:down:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had one ask for a rubber and she probably could have been talked out of it. I hate using them too, but I also hate the risks of not using them.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time in my life I was fvcking a girl without a condom for almost 1 year. She didn't have birth control either. I know its dumb. But, somehow I never got her pregnat.
Girls can only get pregnant for a few days each month, in a certain part of their menstrual cycle.. Chances are she was smart enough to know when it was 'safe' to fvck without gear on.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reality is that condoms basically interfere with sex on so many levels, the flow, the feeling, lubrication, 'fun' etc. That a high proportion of 'sexually active' folk know the risks and take them anyway. Anyone whose used condoms during drunken one night stands will tell you that their unwieldy pieces of kit prone to causing all kinds of mishaps, i feel that having to tug a slipped off condom out of a chicks pvssy is realy a bit of a mood killer on all sides.

I personally have very good 'spooge' control so i don't bust a nut til im outa there. But this certainly inst something id recommend, its basically playing with fire especially if your not really a fan of aborting unborn children, which im not.

What you need to remember is its your body; you will be the one who has to go see the doctor because your c0ck has started leaking or you balls have swollen up. If your going to be sleeping with random girls that are readily hooking up with you then going their own way then really a condom and/or a regular checkup is your only option.

It should also be noted ; THERE ARE STIs THAT TOTALLY CIRCUMVENT CONDOMS.

HPV is spread through skin on skin contact so unless your d1ck is big enough to bottom out in every girl you **** before you run out of condom covering it you are at risk of catching this. Thats gental warts in some cases, in others a very nasty strain that can (reasonably rarley, but more often than youd thing) induce cancer of the cervex and penis. This is what 'smear tests' are looking for, they are routine for women.

Diseases can also be spread very easily through oral contact, no problem.

BUT : Sex is totally worth it, and unless the chick your ****ing is mentally impaired she has access to all the information about these things and is grown up enough to make up her own mind what risks shes willing to take.

The lack of symptoms with some STIs basically means that plenty of people are carrying without even knowing it, and these diseases can be spread around during any (fun) form of sexual activity so unless you are going to insist on a screening process before you stick it in you take that risk.

This is one area where more education, better awareness and proper treatment and screening programs, combined with advances in modern medical science (see HPV vaccine rollouts) is the human races only real protection...that and abstinence.

I have to say that alcohol is a high factor in keeping condoms out of random sex encounters, everybody is far more likley to take risks and also to hook up with people who regularly take those same risks as opposed to cleaner living folks.

CDAMAGE

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I agree with Tom Leykis's answer to this question...

Bang on.

You know my stance KX. Check the sig...

If you schmucks who don't wear a condom want to ruin the next 18 years of your life by being attached to a ONS *****, then by all means, don't wrap up. If you value the money you've made and the freedom that you've created for yourself, then it's no question. Use a condom. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I mean, holy crap.

Douchebag: "But it feels SO MUCH BETTER without a condom" (said in nasally tone)

Fukk up the next 18 years of your life for a fleeting orgasm? Not me, fine sirs. Not me...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats how you get guys paying child support for 2-3 kids at a time(imagine the chunk that takes out of your income), and single moms with 4-5 kids(all from different dads most likely) sitting on welfare,collecting child support and not doing sh1t.

Some might be happy leading that life...but i'll pass.

Also, notice that a good majority of guys paying child support are from the lower income and education bracket, ones who really can't afford it but were dumb enough to get caught anyways.

Its one thing to have a kid with someone on purpose then split up for whatever reason and pay the child support, its another to get a bun in the oven over a ONS, and end up paying for a kid who doesnt even know you're his dad to for 18 years.

Be smart.