Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with condoms??

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I saw some stats a couple years ago and it said only one out of every four sexual encounters involve a condom. I believe the statistic was from trojan as well. I figure that they would know that ****.

comic_relief
I just can't get over the ungodly high number of people who do not use protection with sex sans BC

It's sickening. Can people really be so foolish?

no wonder there are so many STD's running ramped in today's society

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
no wonder there are so many STD's running ramped in today's society
Some use ramps, some elevators and in some cases, stairs. Once I heard of an STD using a rope ladder of all things.

Rampant

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Girls can only get pregnant for a few days each month, in a certain part of their menstrual cycle.. Chances are she was smart enough to know when it was 'safe' to fvck without gear on.
The thing is girls don't even know when they're fertile. It's called hidden estrus and a key point as to why humans have the sexual behavior they have.

Anyway, I think a lot of it has to do with getting caught up in the moment. Not only does asking about using a condom interrupt the flow of things, but I would imagine it's the last thing on anyone's mind in the heat of the moment.

Then again, most people have the "it won't happen to me" mentality when it comes to getting pregnant or getting an STD.

So there are many factors. Some girls want a baby (whether or not they admit it), some forget, and some just don't care.

Always wrap it up though. Unless you're in a LTR where you know your partner is clean it's better to be safe than sorry.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
The thing is girls don't even know when they're fertile. It's called hidden estrus and a key point as to why humans have the sexual behavior they have.

Anyway, I think a lot of it has to do with getting caught up in the moment. Not only does asking about using a condom interrupt the flow of things, but I would imagine it's the last thing on anyone's mind in the heat of the moment.

Then again, most people have the "it won't happen to me" mentality when it comes to getting pregnant or getting an STD.

So there are many factors. Some girls want a baby (whether or not they admit it), some forget, and some just don't care.

Always wrap it up though. Unless you're in a LTR where you know your partner is clean it's better to be safe than sorry.
That's what I think major part of it is too, the "it won't happen to me", I know I sure as hell have said it many times.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
B.S.

Even in the heat of the moment, I'm aware of what I'm risking. And if you guys think that the "pull out" method works and is trustworthy, then I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I could sell you for cheap.

Second, who's asking who? I'm TELLING her I'm using a condom. She doesn't want me to wear one? Then she wants to get pregnant, whether she admits it to herself or not. We are not dealing with rational beings here, folks. She doesn't want me to wear one? Well, she's not going to get the satisfaction of trapping me for the next 18 years of my LIFE.

I guess some of you guys are going to have to learn the hard way (if you haven't already). Just take a quick glance at paternal laws in this country. It makes me shudder...

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some are also sick and twisted and just wanted to get men back by spreading their std.

i've heard of it happening to people i know not anyone close though thank god.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The necessity of condoms (or coitus interruptus) when having sex outside of a marriage is why I completely don't get the obsession of gaming women. I've experienced few things more ..... disappointing and unfulfilling in life than having to have sex with a condom with a woman because it was prudent to do so. It's hardly worth the trouble if you know she doesn't have the potential to be a keeper.

From my perspective, once you've not used one, you're going to do whatever you can to create a situation where you can get back to that and it still be a prudent thing to do. In most instances, the only time that's safe is when you're married to her, and even that's debatable.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone out there is barebacking it on ONS. Sure, it's rediculous, but pulling out a condom would insult her. "Are you clean?", she asks. "Yeah, I'm very careful." you respond while kissing her neck. Then you go skinless like every other guy in the neighborhood has done her this month. Isn't life grand?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
steve38 said:
I'm pretty sure everyone out there is barebacking it on ONS. Sure, it's rediculous, but pulling out a condom would insult her. "Are you clean?", she asks. "Yeah, I'm very careful." you respond while kissing her neck. Then you go skinless like every other guy in the neighborhood has done her this month. Isn't life grand?
Exactly. Sad part is, that's most likely the reality, and except for a few guys, that's how it goes down.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids and STD's can destroy your game. Wrap your wacker before you attack her. Words to live by. Dodging bullets is only fun until you hit the mark with some chick who isn't worth your time. The only time I ever have sex without a condom is if I'm in a steady relationship. And the last time that happened was quite some time ago.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve38 said:
All you have to say is, "I never have sex without condoms." No girl is going to be insulted by that. She'll respect you for it. A condom doesn't make it feel any less good for her so what does she care? It's the guy that loses sensitivity because of it. So if she's going to be insulted. Fvck her.

Condoms aren't all bad. The Japanese condoms are pretty good and close enough to the real thing to not mind using them. Besides, getting pvssy with a rubber on is still 100x better than jerking.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
.... A condom doesn't make it feel any less good for her so what does she care?
Actually 100% of the girls I had this convo with say it's not nearly as good with a rubber.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a guy in college once who knew a friend of mine. He told me how he had lost his virginity at a party. He told me how excited he was to be having sex and how it was awesome and all that good stuff. Then sometime later started noticing stuff on his you know what. Long story short he got an std on his first time having sex. I really fell bad for the guy he looked kinda like the type that never even had a gf in his life and now he had an std, had to take medication etc etc. What an unlucky guy considering all the bent up frustration most guys have when it comes to losing the v card and when he did he got an std.

Had to post this story after reading all the ones from guys that go around using no condoms. What makes you think you will be as lucky? how do you know they don't got something?

never trust a woman specially in this day and age, men take care of themselves. Wear a condom to take care of yourself.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard about japanese condoms. my friends say's there expensive and he got them as a gift from another friend. is there any place u can get them besides off the internet?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Actually 100% of the girls I had this convo with say it's not nearly as good with a rubber.
I don't see how that's possible.

For the guy we like it raw because we feel the warmth, wetness and the fleshy ridges in her vagina and the condom takes some of that sensation away. But the penis doesn't have any ridges on it or anything that the condom is preventing her from feeling. I think it's all in their head. I'm willing to bet if you blindfolded a girl and stuck it in asked her whether it was raw or not, they wouldn't even know the difference unless they are allergic to the latex.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I don't see how that's possible.
They all said they like the warmth and they can feel the shape better eventually, but the initial comment was that it feels better raw, and more intimate.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really is playing with fire. Maybe 20 years ago most sexually active girls were on the Pill but there are a sizeable proportion of girls who hate the side effects and do not like their hormones being messed with. Moreover even the ones that are on the pill: how many girls have the discipline to take one every single day? Hell I try and take a multivitamin everyday but often forget.

Essentially if you go bareback you have a 1 in 4 chance of catching a STD. There are a lot of people who are carriers of STDS but do not have any symptoms so think they are clean. But if you catch it from them you might not be so lucky and end up with symptoms. Common things like chlamydia are usually easy to cure but there can always be complications. I caught chlamydia a year or so ago and my balls swelled up and while the antibiotics cleared the infection I still have some scarring and pain in my balls.

Some girls do have an awareness of when they are fertile or not but you have to weigh that against the fact that during their fertile periods girls are horniest and more likely to go home with a guy they meet in a bar or club.