What's the deal with guys lovin' huge ass?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed ALL guys who aren't into women with thin waists and thick asses LOVE those fake photo shopped girls. Any indication of what a woman looks like in real life is viewed as a turn off to these guys.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like a fat ass and I don't like the photoshopped over-made up tart in the above post either.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'm still on the slightly "out of proportion to large ass" bandwagon.

To me, that's feminine, womanly. Sure I don't want some knokey fat girl who THINKS she's hot because her ass is so big, but so is her gut. I mean a girl who's waist fits in jeans, but her ass is big enough that the waist is actually loose.

My current girl fits that profile. She's 5/8, large ass, thighs, but she has zero belly hanging over anything. In fact, everything she wears is tight, and fits well. It's in her genetics really. Her mom has D's, VERY thin, but a bubble butt. I'd say a zero-2 waist, but boobs and a butt. Younger sis is the same way, too. Her sis was thin, got boobs thanks to the Pill, goes to college, and fills out.

Jessica beal would be about the LOWEST or SMALLEST I'd go in terms of butts. Any guy who's doggied a BIG butt girl, that's hot (8+), and in shape, knows what I'm talking about. There's nothing hotter to me than a sexy backside, that when paired with nice tits, make the perfect woman. Besides.....

What's worse a woman with a flat butt or no butt, or a woman with TOO much butt?

Gimme Kim Kardashian, Vida Guerra, etc, and I'm happy.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
I'm still on the slightly "out of proportion to large ass" bandwagon.

To me, that's feminine, womanly. Sure I don't want some knokey fat girl who THINKS she's hot because her ass is so big, but so is her gut. I mean a girl who's waist fits in jeans, but her ass is big enough that the waist is actually loose.

My current girl fits that profile. She's 5/8, large ass, thighs, but she has zero belly hanging over anything. In fact, everything she wears is tight, and fits well. It's in her genetics really. Her mom has D's, VERY thin, but a bubble butt. I'd say a zero-2 waist, but boobs and a butt. Younger sis is the same way, too. Her sis was thin, got boobs thanks to the Pill, goes to college, and fills out.

Jessica beal would be about the LOWEST or SMALLEST I'd go in terms of butts. Any guy who's doggied a BIG butt girl, that's hot (8+), and in shape, knows what I'm talking about. There's nothing hotter to me than a sexy backside, that when paired with nice tits, make the perfect woman. Besides.....

What's worse a woman with a flat butt or no butt, or a woman with TOO much butt?

Gimme Kim Kardashian, Vida Guerra, etc, and I'm happy.
Well put my good sir. Guys who like flat asses cant handle anything bigger.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the guys who like big butts like them when the woman is in good shape.

but the reality is that most women with big butts generally have cellulite, big thighs, etc.

guys love curves - so anything that is curvy on a woman they will want to touch with their penis.

but most women's big butts are not attractive naked.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
there aight

images NSW
Katja

Georgia

these 2 are better
The first one is deceiving. Notice how she is wearing high heel pumps and really twisting her back to poke out her ass even more? Put her in some flats and have her stand head on and she turns back into a chubby.:rolleyes:

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
Put her in some flats and have her stand head on and she turns back into a chubby
^^More evidence of guys/KBJ's who know what they are talking about, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN !! nice work genius, you definitely showed us the truth.

NSW
that flat stomach just screams chubbiness

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Maybe there is some misunderstanding here.

First, Katya and Georgia are just slightly fat chicks, who's big but results from being over weight.

It's not so much about size, but proportion to the rest of her body. Extremely curvy from the side view and front and back is what is attractive. So a petite girl who is still shapely can do the trick. But a fat tree stump girl, with frumpy dumpy legs, pillsbury stomach, and a fat butt that isnt any wider than her is out.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly is over weight ???
what is IDEAL weight ? and by whose standards ??

images NSW
when I think fat I think of grossly unhealthy weight and out of proportion sizes (bigger arms than mine with a protruding gut).

when I think chubby I think un-healthy weight but not obese. more chub. chubby again.

Girls with flat or pretty close to flat stomachs who are NOT at an unhealthy weight I don't consider them chubby of fat. (out of shape or no muscle but not fat or chubby)

Then theres also the issue of genetics and where fat gets stored and other factors that are stupid and a waste of time to think about.

All a guy needs to worry about is "Would I hit it" ?

Last edited:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
yea dude ! I know the thread your talking about and I LOVE THOSE KINDS OF BODIES AS WELL !!
Kerpal said:
I find both of those womens' asses and legs much too large, I think it's very unattractive. But whatever works for you.

I like athletic girls. If you ever read the Sherdog boards, there's a thread called "Girls + squats = awesome ass". Those are the kind of girls I'm attracted to personally.
Thanks, I'm stylesbjj on that site.

I think naturally big-butted girls, but I prefer the thickness which also comes from athleticism. Volleyball girls, track girls, you name it. Another cool think about big butts, any girl can get one, with hard work of course. Unlike boobs, unless the girl has genes, they are out of luck. With butts, they have the option do squats, deadlifts, hip extensions, and sprints.

Here is an example of an athletic butt:
http://broadbandsports.com/files/images/alenka_bikar.jpg

BTW, the fat girls store around the butt area is omega-3 fatty acids:

"Real women don't just have curves, they also are smarter, live longer and give birth to smarter children, according to a new study.

In the research, scientists at the University of Pittsburgh and University of California, Santa Barbara, used data from a study of 16,000 women and girls, which collected details of their body measurements and their scores in cognitive tests. The study was published in the journal of Evolution and Human Behavior.

They found that women with a greater difference between the waist and hips scored significantly higher on the tests, as did their children, according to a report in The Sunday Times Online.

For study purposes, curvy women were defined as those whose waists are smaller than their hips. The researchers suggest that the fat around fuller hips and thighs holds higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the growth of the brain during pregnancy. Fat around the waist, on the other hand, may have higher levels of omega-6 fatty acids, which are less suited to brain growth, the researchers said.

Waist fat can also be a contributory factor in diabetes and heart disease, which is why curvy women are also believed to live longer than their straighter counter parts, research shows.

Thinner or linear-shaped women lack both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids around their waists and hips, which would be likely to boost longevity, but have little effect on intelligence."

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-rlmildating&msg=31543.1&ctx=0

Hmmm, maybe girls can also develop bigger butts if they increase their omega-3 fatty acid intake.

Blackmm said:
If anyone cares to study up on the art of ASS-foolerey, check out this website.
http://www.assmatrix.com/
lol, very interesting.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
more chub. chubby again.

All a guy needs to worry about is "Would I hit it" ?
Yeah I would hit those two, they got some meat on them which I like. They are thick and they still got curves. The second girl is better because the first one is like borderline fat which is a bit of a turn off.

However my prefrence is usually an athletic chick with a nice ass and a pretty face.

Exhibit A:

http://www.dailyhappypill.com/Funny Pictures/sexy_2_1_06_album/images/sexy_thong_jpg.jpg

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Maybe there is some misunderstanding here.

First, Katya and Georgia are just slightly fat chicks, who's big but results from being over weight.

It's not so much about size, but proportion to the rest of her body. Extremely curvy from the side view and front and back is what is attractive. So a petite girl who is still shapely can do the trick. But a fat tree stump girl, with frumpy dumpy legs, pillsbury stomach, and a fat butt that isnt any wider than her is out.
calling them slightly chubby is like calling yao ming slightly tall.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Just go to google images and type in Brazillian Girls or Brazillian Butt, or any key words with Brazillian and Butt and you behold the truth padjuans. :yes:

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like J.Low that latino singer she made popular big butts but whose now knocked up waiting and wondering just how much bigger her booty will get after she gives birth.

Now her butt is big and to tell you the truth I don't like big butts but she might be the exception. On another note I have been behind women with fairly big butts that look tasty and yummy in tight jeans and I would just enjoy walking behind them and admired that butt like that. Now seeing it nude might be a different story and turn me off since I like booties to be nice and shapely firm.

I tend to like black women type booties it's all about the hip area like women track runners now that some nice ass and feel..

LoneSilver

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love big butts on latinas. Only if they are skinny though and not chubby...

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
I don't like big butts but she might be the exception. On another note I have been behind women with fairly big butts that look tasty and yummy in tight jeans and I would just enjoy walking behind them and admired that butt like that. Now seeing it nude might be a different story and turn me off since I like booties to be nice and shapely firm.
Don't over think it like a chick. Take a lesson from the military..Kick Ass and Ask Questions later. Stick and move son, stick and move.

LoneSilever said:
I tend to like black women type booties it's all about the hip area like women track runners now that some nice ass and feel..
TRU indeed you wanna talk about a race of people with OUTSTANDING physical genetics !