Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the closest thing that comes to STEROIDS?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at that this thread op is just playing around

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Shinra said:
semen and egg white milk shakes
Hahahaha, works every time.

Google the man whose arms exploded. That should give you some insight to the dangers of steroids.

Steroids have side affects:

shrunken testicles
low sex drive
temper
potential to grow brests
severe acne

You'll look good and feel good for a while, but trust me, there are negs to this sh*t and it's up to you to decide if you want to suffer later for glory now. And whose to say the glory will be what you want it to be. You could find a chick who likes big muscles, small balls, tits, hella acne and violent temper with no desire to fvck. Then all those steroids will have paid off.

Fact: One of my best friends decided he didn't llike being small and skinny any more. Four years later he is a full blown diabetic requiring a massive insulin injection once a night. This was result of his steroid use and steroid use only.

Fact: One of my best friends older brother died at the age of 38 from kidney failure. This was a result of using steroids throughout his twenties.

Fact: Once you stop taking steroids, your mass will stick with you for a while (year or more) and without perfect exercise and diet, will eventually make you look fat, even though you are really just thick.

Decisions are yours to be made. Make the right ones!

TheDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at my signature. It says "With hard work and determination, you can do almost anything."

Interpret this as "With hard work and determination, you can build the body you've always wanted."

It doesn't say "With steroids, you can take a short cut to looking good."

There is only one short cut in life and it leads to the grave. That's one short cut you shouldn't desire to take.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheDoctor said:
Hahahaha, works every time.

Google the man whose arms exploded. That should give you some insight to the dangers of steroids.

Steroids have side affects:

shrunken testicles
low sex drive
temper
potential to grow brests
severe acne

You'll look good and feel good for a while, but trust me, there are negs to this sh*t and it's up to you to decide if you want to suffer later for glory now. And whose to say the glory will be what you want it to be. You could find a chick who likes big muscles, small balls, tits, hella acne and violent temper with no desire to fvck. Then all those steroids will have paid off.

Fact: One of my best friends decided he didn't llike being small and skinny any more. Four years later he is a full blown diabetic requiring a massive insulin injection once a night. This was result of his steroid use and steroid use only.

Fact: One of my best friends older brother died at the age of 38 from kidney failure. This was a result of using steroids throughout his twenties.

Fact: Once you stop taking steroids, your mass will stick with you for a while (year or more) and without perfect exercise and diet, will eventually make you look fat, even though you are really just thick.

Decisions are yours to be made. Make the right ones!
there's people who die because they drive drunk. Doesn't mean either alcohol or driving are bad for you. It means they're idiots without a clue of what they're doing.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
I concur.... How you know steroids fukk up your lives? You have actually seen 1 of your friends commit suicide or their lives ruined? Find out the truth yourself buddy, dont believe in all the mainstream **** you hear....
"mOngOl boY OUt"
I don't concur at all.

I've taken steroids. My friends have taken steroids. I made decisions and I saw the side effects.

Everyone's body is different. It's just like those guys who smoke cigarettes all their lives and die of lung cancer at 55. But then you have a certain handful who do the same and die in a car accident when they're 90.

No one can really say that steroids will kill him or her or anyone, however the question is: Is the outcome really worth the potential consequences?

If you're saying there is a 100% safe way to use steroids, you're ignorant on the subject.

I've taken them, studied up on them and have seen many degrade their lives due to them. If you have an addictive personality then you WILL do steroids multiple times and you will potentially f*ck up your natural hormones.

My friend took a 8 week cycle, did everything right, cycled off and STILL had no libido for 2 months following that. Want to know how deranged he went for 2 months thinking he would never get his erections back? Didn't think so.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I don't concur at all.

I've taken steroids. My friends have taken steroids. I made decisions and I saw the side effects.

Everyone's body is different. It's just like those guys who smoke cigarettes all their lives and die of lung cancer at 55. But then you have a certain handful who do the same and die in a car accident when they're 90.

No one can really say that steroids will kill him or her or anyone, however the question is: Is the outcome really worth the potential consequences?

If you're saying there is a 100% safe way to use steroids, you're ignorant on the subject.

I've taken them, studied up on them and have seen many degrade their lives due to them. If you have an addictive personality then you WILL do steroids multiple times and you will potentially f*ck up your natural hormones.

My friend took a 8 week cycle, did everything right, cycled off and STILL had no libido for 2 months following that. Want to know how deranged he went for 2 months thinking he would never get his erections back? Didn't think so.
I am not saying it is not dangerous or 100% safe! Shhh 10 thousand people die each year from coffee's so should that mean we should outlaw coffee's? If i jumped of a bridge then should go ahead and also outlaw bridges? No everything should be taken with a grain of salt.... from what I remember you can die from drinking too much water! And I can tell that 99% of you guy's haven't even done the research on steroids or even tried it.... Arnold, Hulk Hogan, All the major athletes in the olympics have done steroids it says that 15% of the world's athletes hae done it... There is no such thing as roid rage, suicidal thoughts and all that **** they say about steroids is bull **** ok.
I suggest you guys watch the movie Bigger Stronger Faster

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
Human growth hormone or insulin. Both carry the necessary risks, don't start on any of those (and roids) if you don't have a clue of what you're doing (like most users).
Insulin? I'm a type 1 Diabetic so, I need Insulin to live... How does that work? I also thought; a person who is not diabetic could die doing that... Where did you figure that one out?

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Insulin? I'm a type 1 Diabetic so, I need Insulin to live... How does that work? I also thought; a person who is not diabetic could die doing that... Where did you figure that one out?
professional body builders use insulin. It's one of the most anabolic substances. From wiki:

nsulin is a hormone with extensive effects on both metabolism and several other body systems (eg, vascular compliance). Insulin causes most of the body's cells to take up glucose from the blood (including liver, muscle, and fat tissue cells), storing it as glycogen in the liver and muscle, and stops use of fat as an energy source. When insulin is absent (or low), glucose is not taken up by most body cells and the body begins to use fat as an energy source (ie, transfer of lipids from adipose tissue to the liver for mobilization as an energy source). As its level is a central metabolic control mechanism, its status is also used as a control signal to other body systems (such as amino acid uptake by body cells). It has several other anabolic effects throughout the body. When control of insulin levels fails, diabetes mellitus results.
of course the use of it is pretty dangerous and can cause diabetes or even death if not done carefully.

insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is also pretty hot in bodybuilding nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin-like_growth_factor_1

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheDoctor said:
Interpret this as "With hard work and determination, you can build the body you've always wanted."
Well that is not true, and its the whole reason why roids are so popular. Because you cant get anywhere near the muscle mass of bodybuilders without using them! You can work your butt off all you want but the human body just isnt designed for that look.

So if a person wants his body to give the WOW-factor, he has to use roids, no way around that :(

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
So which is the best steroid for bodybuilding? If you guys could use only 1 and 1 for the rest of your life! Which would you use?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
professional body builders use insulin. It's one of the most anabolic substances. From wiki:

of course the use of it is pretty dangerous and can cause diabetes or even death if not done carefully.

insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is also pretty hot in bodybuilding nowadays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin-like_growth_factor_1
But, why would you take insulin when, your body already produces it?

Being diabetic is when your pancreas shuts down and cannot produce insulin. So, you need to take insulin to manage your blood sugar. I would be huge right now if insulin was a type of steroid... But, I'm tall n slim.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
So which is the best steroid for bodybuilding? If you guys could use only 1 and 1 for the rest of your life! Which would you use?

Tren

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Not necessarily. It depends what you mean by "big". Bodybuilding training protocol is usually detrimental to athletic performance because it primarily focuses on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (getting bigger but not much stronger), treating the body as a collection of parts instead of a single unit, and form over function. Weightlifting and powerlifting protocols are the opposite. These athletes focus on the development of myofibrillar hypertrophy (getting stronger but not much bigger), lifts that train the entire body as a unit, and are primarily concerned with performance over appearance.

This does not mean that all bodybuilders are necessarily weak. Some of them have very good absolute strength (but usually poor relative strength compared to weightlifters/powerlifters due to focus on size), and the best ones are usually current or ex powerlifters like Ronnie Coleman or train using powerlifting protocols. But as a general rule, bodybuilding is the worst thing that ever happened to athletic development because many people now think you should train like a bodybuilder for performance, or that all weight training is bodybuilding and therefore isn't useful for athletic purposes.

Olympic weightlifters tested in the 1970s had higher vertical leaps than all other athletes (even jumpers) and were faster in the 20 yard dash than all other types of athletes (even sprinters). And weight training done properly does not make you inflexible. Quite the opposite, actually: http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w31/img.289405_t.jpg

Also, IMO bodybuilders just look bizarre, while weightlifters and powerlifters usually have very impressive and more realistic physiques (outside of the heaviest weight classes, those lifters aren't very concerned about how much fat they carry because they don't have to worry about making weight). Examples:

Bodybuilders: http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/body_builder_22sfw.gif http://pi.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr.jpg

Weightlifters: http://crossfitrockford.typepad.com/crossfit_rockford/images/2007/10/08/body20of20lifter.jpg http://www.lilith-ezine.com/articles/health/images/Womens-Weightlifting-02.jpg
good post
go kick more dogs !

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
ok guys here is just what I got.... here's the link
http://www.gensci-china.com/gensci/products-jintropin.html
the **** is fukkin expensive though! a whole set cost's 1200$ ahaha and im
a college student... good thing for my family
when arnold and stalone were taking steroids they were easy to get and they were a SURE thing. not only that but they had doctors and professionals to help them out with this.

now its not the case. its illegal so good information isn't as easy to get. not only that but its hard to find competent people to help you out with this. if you can find a medical professional or a researcher to help you out, then go for it. otherwise stay away because if used improperly steroids can and WILL fvck you up! that is a sure thing.

don't play around with your hormones unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing and why.

oh yeah, roids dont get you big. roids get you bigger. you still have to haul ass in the gym.

go ahead and fvck yourself up. you're not going to take the time to read up and realize what you're doing. when you come back with all sorts of problems because of your ignorance I owe you a hearty laugh.

Dimehair

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this baseball player at my old high school (a catholic sports school that says it's a college prep school). Freshman year he was 5'10 and reasonably well built. His dad wants him to go pro and bought him HGH over the summer. Sophomore year he was 6'3" and HUGE. I'm a junior now and I haven't seen him. I'm actually curious as to whether or not he'll actually go pro and how his health will be affected. The kid himself, according to what I've heard, just starts crying about his life after a couple of beers, so I don't think he's too happy about it. I don't know if roid or HGH are bad, but once you take them you have to live with the consequences FOREVER.

Or less. I'm not an expert.