Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the closest thing that comes to STEROIDS?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been doing some research on steroids and plan on taking a little maybe... GUys know where I can find some :) ?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just work hard and take supplements?

That way you get all the benefit without fvcking your body up for life.

In anycase though if you REALLY want roids bad enough make some friends in a gym and eventually you'll probably run into someone that is willing to hook you up.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Human growth hormone or insulin. Both carry the necessary risks, don't start on any of those (and roids) if you don't have a clue of what you're doing (like most users).

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Why not just work hard and take supplements?

That way you get all the benefit without fvcking your body up for life.

In anycase though if you REALLY want roids bad enough make some friends in a gym and eventually you'll probably run into someone that is willing to hook you up.
How do you know it ****s up your body KontrollerX? Did you know tha Arnold, Sylvestor Stallone, Hulk Hogan and all the hereos you like when you were a kid did steroids right? And they all seem fine and functioning to mee! Believe me I am going to do my research but I also want to get big.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to go the safer route you can take beta-alayne and creatine combined ....should do the trick.

But if your really into steroids I suppose make sure you know how to load and unload that stuff , if I was going to take it I would spend at least at year researching the stuff I was about to take since lots of people have VASTLY different outcomes when it comes to that sort of stuff.

Good luck.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask this question you're probably not even at the point where you need them. What do you deadlift?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to get big?

Doesn't that restrict movement, speed, and stamina?

You DO realize that most of those really ripped guys you see in those muscle magazines are gay, right?

I work out not to get big, but for other things. I enjoy being at the gym and looking at the fit babes, talking to the fit babes, how I feel during and after the workout, and the fact that my body feels like a slick well-tuned sex machine. I prefer being more functional than "big".

I'm probably being ignorant right now. Hell, I must be being ignorant because I don't know if I am or not lol.

Akuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
How do you know it ****s up your body KontrollerX? Did you know tha Arnold, Sylvestor Stallone, Hulk Hogan and all the hereos you like when you were a kid did steroids right? And they all seem fine and functioning to mee! Believe me I am going to do my research but I also want to get big.
Of course, most (if not all) bodybuilders did/still do. Doesn't mean it's good for you. It is quite obvious that you didn't do much research about steroids. I suggest you watch Gregg Valentino's 'The Man Whose Arms Exploded' documentary.

Here's a sample. I'm sure you can find the whole documentary on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM&feature=related

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Akuma said:
Of course, most (if not all) bodybuilders did/still do. Doesn't mean it's good for you. It is quite obvious that you didn't do much research about steroids. I suggest you watch Gregg Valentino's 'The Man Whose Arms Exploded' documentary.

Here's a sample. I'm sure you can find the whole documentary on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM&feature=related
Didn't his arms "explode" because of some sort of biceps implants, independent of the fact that he was using steroids?

Akuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, it's a mix of steroids abuse and synthol.

Edit.

Oops. Apparently, he never used synthol (or so he says). Anyway here's an interview with the guy.
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online...interviews/the_most_hated_man_in_bodybuilding

T: Any health problems from all this?

GV: Oh **** yeah! I have a video where I'd hit a blood vessel with an injection and it had exploded my blood vessel. It just kept bleeding and bleeding and I couldn't do anything about it. Even after they stuck me in jail, they couldn't do anything about it and when I came out my arm was f***ing humongous. My left arm was like 29 inches. But it wasn't muscle, it was like a balloon in there. So I videotaped myself pulling all this blood and **** out of there.

Also, I was taking 3,000 mg a week of Testosterone alone. Throw in about another 500 mg of Equipoise and you've got about 3,500 mg of drugs. Well, they stuck me in jail, so I went from 3500 mg to nothing! Thank God I didn't lose muscle, but my d1ck was like holy sh1t! I was at the point where Pam Anderson could come in and suck it and nothing would happen. It's destroyed my libido.

My body is bouncing back now. I never got no nut shrinkage though. I don't understand that, but I didn't. They were still the size of eggs, but I definitely ****ing lost sex drive. I can get a hard-on now, but it's been over a year and that's why. But when I first came out, I was like, holy ****!

I don't get any b1tch t1ts or nothing. I never took any anti-estrogens. I believe that's something that's genetic. Some guys can sniff steroids and their nipples get sore. Other guys can take whatever and they don't have any problems. I think guys who naturally have bigger nipples are more prone to getting ***** tits than guys with small nipples. I always had small nipples. I have a lot of theories on ****.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentino's biceps 'exploded' because he jacked them full with synthol which is basically just an oil and they got infected.

Also when you're using steroids don't forget the anti-estrogens unless you wanna know what it's like to have boobs.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to quote WBA in here but I believe he said the closest thing to steriods that's natural is 2 1/2 dozen of eggs a day. :D I love WBA haha

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Brian Pillman, Hawk, Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude and many others are all dead as a result of taking this sh!t.

The facts are roids kill and fvck up more lives than they add benefit to but if you want to fvck up your body and risk your life for a few years of looking good via getting a body from a bottle rather than working hard and earning how you look with no negative after effects be my guest. :rolleyes:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Why would you want to get big?

Doesn't that restrict movement, speed, and stamina?

You DO realize that most of those really ripped guys you see in those muscle magazines are gay, right?

I work out not to get big, but for other things. I enjoy being at the gym and looking at the fit babes, talking to the fit babes, how I feel during and after the workout, and the fact that my body feels like a slick well-tuned sex machine. I prefer being more functional than "big".

I'm probably being ignorant right now. Hell, I must be being ignorant because I don't know if I am or not lol.
Not necessarily. It depends what you mean by "big". Bodybuilding training protocol is usually detrimental to athletic performance because it primarily focuses on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (getting bigger but not much stronger), treating the body as a collection of parts instead of a single unit, and form over function. Weightlifting and powerlifting protocols are the opposite. These athletes focus on the development of myofibrillar hypertrophy (getting stronger but not much bigger), lifts that train the entire body as a unit, and are primarily concerned with performance over appearance.

This does not mean that all bodybuilders are necessarily weak. Some of them have very good absolute strength (but usually poor relative strength compared to weightlifters/powerlifters due to focus on size), and the best ones are usually current or ex powerlifters like Ronnie Coleman or train using powerlifting protocols. But as a general rule, bodybuilding is the worst thing that ever happened to athletic development because many people now think you should train like a bodybuilder for performance, or that all weight training is bodybuilding and therefore isn't useful for athletic purposes.

Olympic weightlifters tested in the 1970s had higher vertical leaps than all other athletes (even jumpers) and were faster in the 20 yard dash than all other types of athletes (even sprinters). And weight training done properly does not make you inflexible. Quite the opposite, actually: http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w31/img.289405_t.jpg

Also, IMO bodybuilders just look bizarre, while weightlifters and powerlifters usually have very impressive and more realistic physiques (outside of the heaviest weight classes, those lifters aren't very concerned about how much fat they carry because they don't have to worry about making weight). Examples:

Bodybuilders: http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/body_builder_22sfw.gif http://pi.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr.jpg

Weightlifters: http://crossfitrockford.typepad.com/crossfit_rockford/images/2007/10/08/body20of20lifter.jpg http://www.lilith-ezine.com/articles/health/images/Womens-Weightlifting-02.jpg

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
The facts are roids kill and fvck up more lives than they add benefit to but if you want to fvck up your body and risk your life for a few years of looking good via getting a body from a bottle rather than working hard and earning how you look with no negative after effects be my guest. :rolleyes:
that's a really narrow minded view. A lot of sports wouldn't be at the level they were today without steroids. Or did you think most atheletes were 'natural'? :D Just injecting steroids isn't going to make you stronger than anyone else, those guys are working just as hard or even harder.

I'd consider taking steroids in a few years, even if just to feel what it's like to have the t-levels of 8 men in my blood :cool:

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
that's a really narrow minded view. A lot of sports wouldn't be at the level they were today without steroids. Or did you think most atheletes were 'natural'? :D Just injecting steroids isn't going to make you stronger than anyone else, those guys are working just as hard or even harder.

I'd consider taking steroids in a few years, even if just to feel what it's like to have the t-levels of 8 men in my blood :cool:
I concur.... How you know steroids fukk up your lives? You have actually seen 1 of your friends commit suicide or their lives ruined? Find out the truth yourself buddy, dont believe in all the mainstream **** you hear....
"mOngOl boY OUt"

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
can I use the steroids they use on horses? Where can I get steroids lol? Is there a way I can make steroids..?

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MarkTaylor said:
I think the natural body building is the best way, but sometimes we have to switch on insulin or hgh too.
how is using insulin or growth hormone any more 'natural' than using roids?

@eatgel: just forget about it. you're not ready for it.