Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit,..

I write a book and WESTCOASTER says it better in 5 sentences.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Dammit,..

I write a book and WESTCOASTER says it better in 5 sentences.
Many years in the journalism business of editors barking at me, "trim it down!"

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Mr. Tomassi, how to do you explain the frenzy I created on your "mature" men's board because I am a woman? Is this DJ behavior? If so, it was 50ish to me. :rock:
Go put an age on your profile like the other men here who were mature enough to read the forum rules and you'll get an answer.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
One point of people like Moonlight, disillusionist, and LS is the foundations of their beliefs is wrong or at least contrary to what's in a man's best interest. They have a pro-female bias. For instances they'll make statements like "it's not the 1950's anymore.." and they claim DJ's are "de-evolving". But the truth is nothing is really new under the sun. Human nature is what it always was. Women have gained power and influence in great civilization in the past and the civilizations subsequently always declined.

The point is, in truth, they don't want men to succeed.

The proof is in the pudding, either DJ method gets results or it doesn't. Likewise the proof is in the pudding for mainstream methods. We've heard the mainstream methods for years even had it shoved down are throats. To use Dr. Phil's own words, "How's that working for you?"

So the anti-DJ people hypocritically try to "help" us by basically telling us to do what didn't work and failed before. How do they explain you will get a different outcome doing the same thing that failed previously?

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
One point of people like Moonlight, disillusionist, and LS is the foundations of their beliefs is wrong or at least contrary to what's in a man's best interest. They have a pro-female bias. For instances they'll make statements like "it's not the 1950's anymore.." and they claim DJ's are "de-evolving". But the truth is nothing is really new under the sun. Human nature is what it always was. Women have gained power and influence in great civilization in the past and the civilizations subsequently always declined.

The point is, in truth, they don't want men to succeed.

The proof is in the pudding, either DJ method gets results or it doesn't. Likewise the proof is in the pudding for mainstream methods. We've heard the mainstream methods for years even had it shoved down are throats. To use Dr. Phil's own words, "How's that working for you?"

So the anti-DJ people hypocritically try to "help" us by basically telling us to do what didn't work and failed before. How do they explain you will get a different outcome doing the same thing that failed previously?
How often does one need to repeat? Or, is it that your mind is closed? I'm NOT against men nor do I not want them to fail. I agree that men need to be men. It's obvious men need women or you and your buddies wouldn't be on this board 24/7 telling men how to get along with us. Funny thing is, when a woman shows up, the only way you know how to get along with me is to insult, bully and attempt to intimidate me with all your complicated "rules" that seem to change with whoever is in charge (Mr. Tomassi this year) or writes the most (Mr. Tomassi again.) When all else fails, one of you cries for help.

If you know so much about how to handle women, why can't you handle me and have me eating out of your hand?????

Plus, there doesn't seem to be one all encompassing DJ mthod. It changes with interpretation, investigation and current bleating mind set - sorta like religion and medicine.

I DO WANT MEN TO SUCCEED.

And, who is this "they" you refer too? All women??? Everybody who isn't on this site agreeing with everything you say? Who?

I believe perhaps you want this forum closed to only YOUR way of thinking (for your personal ego AND MIND SET) and only for those who post what you accept. (Although some of you surf around and post on other sites which was what this subject was about - but you get so focused on me you keep forgetting the subject and start bleating about being a DJ.)

Change your forum and bar all who are female and/or disagree with you. (I guess that now includes Pook.) Then, I won't be able to post. Wait a minute, thats what happened in the 50's! Like barring blacks on the front seats of buses. Wait a minute, do you disagree with blacks too???

Or, you could do what you did before, you could cry for the moderators and they can delete what I post! :cry:

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Go put an age on your profile like the other men here who were mature enough to read the forum rules and you'll get an answer.
Mr. Tomassi, I could put any age I wanted. No one's asking for birth certificates, driver's licenses and passports at the gate of the DJ. I could be six years old. But, you've read what I've written and (I hope) you have the brains to realize I'm of age for this board. Back to your subject - please.

In fact, from now on, if what's written is only about me and not the subject matter, I will not respond. I will ignore off-handed, inappropriate (I'm being kind here) remarks. You have the right to write what you want and lose focus if you wish.

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
By the way, scroll down at the responders to this post. Few have their age listed, Mr. Tomassi.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
See, it's all about you, "I'm a woman", that's why you disagree with ME..blah blah blah". No it's because you're so argumentative, you argue in circles and your advice is so female-centric, you twist everything around that a person says then you start accusing them of every bad motive under the sun, and your just being an AW in general Wildfyre. You're being closed-minded not us. I don't care if your here or you have a differing viewpoint, it's for the former reasons. You push people's buttons like no one else and cause drama, give bad advice regardless of whether your intentions are to help guys. You personalize attacks on your ideas. It's all me me me I'm a woman ROAR haha. Calm down some.

In fact, from now on, if what's written is only about me and not the subject matter, I will not respond. I will ignore off-handed, inappropriate (I'm being kind here) remarks. You have the right to write what you want and lose focus if you wish.
You're the master of taking threads off topic and making them about you. Then you cleverly blame others for being responsible.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Funny thing is, when a woman shows up, the only way you know how to get along with me is to insult, bully and attempt to intimidate me with all your complicated "rules" that seem to change with whoever is in charge
Holy 5hit, if the IP search wasn't telling me otherwise, I'd swear you were Wyldfire!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Bingo, it surely is. And I'm sure she could have always changed IPs or gotten a proxy. The psychoanalysis doesn't lie, though.
Rollo Tomassi said:
She's 41-42 with 4 kids.

Yes, MOONLIGHT = WYLDFIRE.

This case is open-and-shut.

Actually, I think she'd even admit it if you asked her. It's impossible to deny. MOONLIGHT - do you admit that you are the same poster formerly known as Wyldfire??? Or need I break it down here in detail for everybody?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
Mr. Tomassi, I could put any age I wanted. No one's asking for birth certificates, driver's licenses and passports at the gate of the DJ. I could be six years old. But, you've read what I've written and (I hope) you have the brains to realize I'm of age for this board.
First off, the Mature Men's board is limited by age. You don't have to make your age public on your posts, only on your user profile - this is the one rule for this forum. This is why you don't see everyone with an age listed. We have hundreds of members here under the age of 25 who we limit from posting here too. We have a steady stream of very insightful and valid posts from members as young as 16 who mods unfortunately still have to delete or edit BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONE RULE FOR THIS FORUM. The only difference between them and you is that they weren't in such an egotistical frenzy to prove themselves that they ignored this. Thank you for complying, now we can continue.

Moonlight said:
Funny thing is, when a woman shows up, the only way you know how to get along with me is to insult, bully and attempt to intimidate me with all your complicated "rules" that seem to change with whoever is in charge (Mr. Tomassi this year) or writes the most (Mr. Tomassi again.) When all else fails, one of you cries for help.
You'd be surprised to discover that we have several very intelligent and insightful women who post on the mature board ranging anywhere from 27 to 45 years old, none of whom are attacked or insulted or bullied and contribute regularly. BLACK WIDOW, PENKITTEN, WATER TIGER, and yes, even WYLDFIRE back in the day, all have or had a lot to contribute. So the question isn't whether or not you have a vagina, it's your POV that's at issue.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Hey, Loveshack! I haven't been there in a dog's age. Maybe I should head over there and stir up the hornet's nest again too!
You might find this interesting -

Go over there and get into the DATING forum, and read the thread entitled
" Why women test men."
According to the replies from the hens over there, they do NOT test men at all. Oh No no ! They "observe and evaluate" ...it is implied that men's poor character forces them to do so.
NO "sh1t tests" for those liitle treasures. Apparently they are above that stuff . They are so convinced that their beliefs about themselves are reality, that they confidently sprout their self righteousnees to the forum.
It is truly breathtaking to read their delusional claims about their dating nobility.
AS I write this, not one female on that thread admitted to "testing men" ( testing as WE know it).

WTF !! I guess this is more evidence of how deluded women are. especially about their own behavior.

"Sugar and Spice and all things nice " It is back guys, if only in THEIR minds.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Moonlight is Wyldfyre.
I am pretty sure that Wyldfyre agreed with a lot of the principles, and was well versed in all the themes, and terminologies we have here.
But I am pretty disappointed that Moonlight agrees with the Disillusionist guy.
That guy is way off base. I mean really, c'mon. Jees..
As for Moonlight, you're rigth, personal attacks are not cool. I'm not for any guy doing woman bullying in here (Unfortunately, WyldFyre got banned form the forum. Hopefully, you will not be next. A lot of us appreciate the woman's POV. Iqqi, GIABF, WaterTiger,LovelyLady. BlackWidow, Penkitten always contribute something worthwhile.). Not at all.
But I hope you do realize that you may come off as the "enemy" when you seem to be disagreeing to many of the principles we are aspiring to.
I'm not saying for yiou to walk on eggshells, but a lot of guys have gone through a lot of pain and suffering with women, and are now gaining success, and happiness living the very things that you see as wrong.

Thanks to Rollo for having the patience to reply point by point.
As for any LS "lurkers", we don't have problems with you people. Get over it.

What we have iis a problem that you all seem stuck in this outmoded, fantasy world, that does NOT WORK.
At least in SS we are trying to pick things apart , analyze them, and gain insight and observations that HELP us get out and succeed.
Not keep spinning our wheels in a vicious cycle.

Look, LS lurkers, do yourself a favor, and give us some respect by reading up on our posts and articles, and the DJ bible. At least do that, people. Then, come in with your observations, and we can discuss so that we all, Men and Women, can really come up with stuff that HELPS US.
OK?? It's about helping your fellow man, people.

Stay with it, people. Stay cool and learn and share.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
You might find this interesting -

Go over there and get into the DATING forum, and read the thread entitled
" Why women test men."
According to the replies from the hens over there, they do NOT test men at all. Oh No no ! They "observe and evaluate" ...it is implied that men's poor character forces them to do so.
NO "sh1t tests" for those liitle treasures. Apparently they are above that stuff . They are so convinced that their beliefs about themselves are reality, that they confidently sprout their self righteousnees to the forum.
It is truly breathtaking to read their delusional claims about their dating nobility.
AS I write this, not one female on that thread admitted to "testing men" ( testing as WE know it).

WTF !! I guess this is more evidence of how deluded women are. especially about their own behavior.

"Sugar and Spice and all things nice " It is back guys, if only in THEIR minds.
Quoted For Emphasis. Well said, matey.:up:

This is what we're up against.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I haven't started a thread in a while, but I felt this warranted it. Recently I've been posting on other forums that are not specific to the "community" per se and I came back depressed. This and the articles I've read and written freelance recently, plus personally dealing with friends, coworkers, business associates, hell, even pastors at the church I go to, everywhere, the Matrix is there. It permeates society on so many levels. Little habits, to deeply internalized beliefs, it is SO all consuming. I know this is like saying the sky is blue, but it is literally ƒucking everywhere. Turn on the TV, watch a movie, listen to the radio, surf the internet, talk to a friend, look at a billboard on the drive home, it is all encompassing.

I've started a little crusade on LoveShack and I feel like I'm like John the Babtist decrying the truth in the wilderness here. Yes, I know it's a cesspool of AFCness, but it's got to be preached. KARMA SUTRA recently revived a thread about being a positive mentor to young men and I can only think that this is a fantastic idea, because it's men, not women who're to blame for the vast majority of where we find ourselves now.
I have experienced the same sort of treatment on other forums as you have on loveshack.org. That said, I agree with you regarding how entrenched the average person is in their self destructive mindset. Periodically, these threads on other forums regarding women would become a hot topic for conversation. I would try to advocate some of what I have learned here to help these guys along. The amount of castration I would receive for posting contradictory, unconventional ideas was amazing. People did not want their ivory tower ideals challenged in the least.

This is where you, and myself have erred. Being non-conventional has never proven to be a successful strategy in winning people over. The more you push those people on lovechack.org, the more they will resist. They are already entranced in the cult like following of the AFC that permeates deeper into their mindset than posting hope to undo.

A successful strategy would be under the guise of believing their rhetoric, while slowly pushing for our reform. Think about it ,RT, if someone who devoutly deplores DJ ism comes to these boards and starts ripping our ideals up, we will reject them outright. Now imagine the intelligent poster who might occasionally disagree with ideals posted here ( although they might completely disagree with DJism), they can much more affectively get their agenda across without being castrated as yourself, and myself have been in the past.

let us commit to an approach more akin to this, and not attempt to traverse a futile path.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonlight said:
It's obvious men need women or you and your buddies wouldn't be on this board 24/7 telling men how to get along with us.
Actually that's not why I'm on this board.

Or should I say that's not why I've come back. I understand the DJ principles and have seen them work in my own life.

But... there's no joy in it for me...

So, I'm here because I need to make a serious decision: I'm not sure I want a woman to be a part of my life. Growing up I always assumed I'd get married and have kids, but I'm not so sure any longer.

Do I want to have a woman as a long term part of my life? I just don't know anymore and I don't want to answer that question with a knee-jerk reaction.

I've gone years in between being involved with any woman, and yes that *shocker* means I was masturbating. But you know what I leared? It wasn't the end of the world, and I didn't melt. I don't need your love, and I don't need your hot little hole.

Yes, men can live without women. No, we won't melt without them.

Maybe there really is just too much 'Dr. House' in me to get along with anyone, and frankly I'm not even sure I care to put forth the effort anymore.

So no, we're not all here for the same reason.

Moonlight Knight said:
If you know so much about how to handle women, why can't you handle me and have me eating out of your hand?????
Why would anyone care to handle you? If you are, indeed, female.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I had one more response for DISILLUSIONIST that I didn't quite get to.

disillusionist said:
in other words, if you dont see that
women are all cvnts, hors, AWs, who need to be treated like children and trained like dogs, etc, then you're part of the problem.
So would that be the same viewpoint that was expressed in this post?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1084150&postcount=8

I'd really be interested to know, and so would our new "female" member MOONLIGHT.

PWNED B!TCH,..

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, Rollo.:up:
Honestly, I didn't even SEE that tripe!! I lost interest after the first few sentences....
It is SO Easy for people to go to the extreme and villify us. This dude is finger pointing at US, telling us how we're the problem and ignorant! Holy cow!! Is he blind??!!! Pot calling the kettle black, anyone??

I don't think he'll be back. The guy just is totally lost, and butt nekkid in here. Poor guy hasn't got a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.