Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't started a thread in a while, but I felt this warranted it. Recently I've been posting on other forums that are not specific to the "community" per se and I came back depressed. This and the articles I've read and written freelance recently, plus personally dealing with friends, coworkers, business associates, hell, even pastors at the church I go to, everywhere, the Matrix is there. It permeates society on so many levels. Little habits, to deeply internalized beliefs, it is SO all consuming. I know this is like saying the sky is blue, but it is literally ƒucking everywhere. Turn on the TV, watch a movie, listen to the radio, surf the internet, talk to a friend, look at a billboard on the drive home, it is all encompassing.

I've started a little crusade on LoveShack and I feel like I'm like John the Babtist decrying the truth in the wilderness here. Yes, I know it's a cesspool of AFCness, but it's got to be preached. KARMA SUTRA recently revived a thread about being a positive mentor to young men and I can only think that this is a fantastic idea, because it's men, not women who're to blame for the vast majority of where we find ourselves now. As much as we'd like to shake our fists at the nebulous feminist movement of 40 some years ago, it was men who really got the ball rolling. And it was calculated to be so. The mass feminization of western culture we know now is far more a result of men's complicitness which evolved into adovocation as a means to women's sexuality. Your Dad, my Dad, in some cases our Grandfathers, have all contibuted to this, either implicitly or complicitly.

All it takes is one dissenting POV on a forum like LoveShack to draw the ire of any woman, that's to be expected. But what follows is a landslide of siccophant males, like braying asses, all attempting qualify themselves to be acceptable not just to a single woman responding, not just to their generalized feminine sensibilities, but to themselves, in relative anonymity - meaning they have nothing to real hide and this is their default response. Far more males (they're not Men) will vehemently rise to defend the dissenting woman, without so much as a critical thought to what's been said. As if the content doesn't matter. Only the context. And if that sounds even remotely disparaging of their AFC ego investment it's met with such a throng of protest and so loud a chorus of a well taught and conditioned shaming response that the woman with an opposing viewpoint becomes secondary to their need to prove amongst themselves who's the more acceptable to the feminine norm.

Males have become assimilated by this feminization and are now more emphatic and effective feminists than the original intents of feminism could've ever hoped for.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. So what do you propose? Register and particpate at LoveShack?
I'm game.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wrote your plate theory in "Loveshack" and the responses are hilarious:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132014&page=3

I especially like the one from halfarock - who sounds like your typical intellectual PC kind of guy who is in touch with his feminine side and think what he sees, is what he understands.

LoveShack is hopless, you can't free a mind that doesn't want to be freed. They have to make that journey themselves.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some places and times when you try and wake someone up to this matrix the true reality of the world around them people react to you like in that movie "They Live" Rollo.

"I've got one that can see!"

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs of the Matrix on TV -- I know, I often point out man-hating commericals, and usually on this board I'll get an AFC screaming in reply, "It's not hurting anything!"

I think it does because TV -- though I don't watch much of it -- has an impact.

The one I saw tonight was an ad for Big Brothers/Big Sisters, a very good organization, one I used to be part of as I once served as a big brother.

Well, in this commerical they have young boys taking saying they need your help, but in the background they have goofball men and at the end the boys say that they can help YOU.

I know it's supposed to be funny (I didn't laugh) but instead of taking the strong, leader theme that these boys need, they took the goofball route.

There's the guy who can't start his lawn mower, there's the guy shooting baskets but all the shots are air balls, there's guys stumbling and bumbling throughout ... makes you want to join, huh?

So yes, yet another commerical -- this one for a good cause -- decides to go down tired, old route of the adult male can't do anything right. Incredible.

Flip this to women. If it was Big Sisters who were being advertised, the women would be shown as successful, assertive, pretty, and flawless.

Sorry, but I'm getting tired of this sh-t.

Looks like I have to send off another angry e-mail.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back on topic, I just read the Love Shack thread, man, it's the AFC capital of the world over there. You'll get diseases! In other countries people don't date more than one! (Heck, in France and Italy, mistresses are common.)

People really misunderstand plate theory. On that board, it's going to be tough to educate the stupid.

Reaction score
The feminist movement was financed by Rockefeller and the Rothchilds family and those in power, which of course control all mass media. The purpose is to corrupt the family and bring America to it's knees - they did a hell-uv-a job!!!! Hors and Homos rule America!!! Good job fellas! :up:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this winner of a chick over at LoveShock:

TrialByFire

PostsTotal Posts: 9,600 (29.65 posts per day)
Find all posts by Trialbyfire
Find all threads started by Trialbyfire
30 posts per day!!

:crazy:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Check out this winner of a chick over at LoveShock:

30 posts per day!!

:crazy:
rhymes with someone we all know

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi\ Little habits said:
everywhere[/B]. Turn on the TV, watch a movie, listen to the radio, surf the internet, talk to a friend, look at a billboard on the drive home, it is all encompassing.

Males have become assimilated by this feminization and are now more emphatic and effective feminists than the original intents of feminism could've ever hoped for.
of course its all consuming, thats why its the matrix :)

a lot of the males in the matrix aren't stupid guys. i mean, they don't have iq's under 90 so to speak. even emotionally they aren't that stupid (sometimes). and yet they don't realize they are in the matrix - that's how all consuming it is / has become.

heck, most males under say 22 have never even seen a television show where the man was a man. they grew up on homer simpson and tim the tool man taylor 'arg arg arg'. utterly pathetic role models.

anyway, whats even worse is that the matrix is about more than just women. our politics, work force, etc. - all of it is now ruled by this shallow, superficial process that encourages people NOT to think for themselves, NOT to be who they want to be and NOT to embrace their natural self.

watch a political debate and listen to the crowd cheer and clap for bullsh*t ideas that have been around for 50 years. every 4 years politicians come out, say the same sh*t like its some brand new idea, and everyone cheers. i mean, are you serious? what f*cking mindless can these people be?

the matrix is thinking for 99% of the people out there now. and the most clever characteristic of the matrix is that it makes people feel like they are the ones thinking, making choices, etc. - when in reality they are merely saying, feeling, thinking, and acting based on a brain that has been brainwashed by the matrix.

scary stuff when you really think about what is actually going on in the world around us. :)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
- There are club nights where they let women in free and require men to pay. The men who go to these clubs must be total loosers with no brain.

- There are female only gyms.

- Women get laid/have relationships so much more easily than men.
on point 1 - i agree. any man who goes to a bar where women get in free and the man has to pay is a CHUMP.

on point 2 - female only gyms are ok. its a free market. if enough women are wiling to pay for a female only gym then why not start one.

on point 3 - i disagree about this. first off, unless these women are having lesbian relationships for every woman who gets laid there is a guy getting laid as well.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
Signs of the Matrix on TV

you want the biggest sign of the matrix on tv - its a new show on ABC called "big shots"

this show HAS to be written by women and gay guys.

its PATHETIC the way men are portrayed on the show. one guy is getting caught with a transexual hooker, the other is cheating on his wife, the other is COMPLETELY p*ssy whipped and the last one was cheated on by his wife and then went back to her.

and all these guys, in the show, are rich CEO types in their early 40s, driving expensive cars and living in expensive pads.

the message they are trying to send? this is what a successful man looks like.

ARE YOU F*CKING JOKING? i know CEOs and let me tell you, they DO NOT have manginas like these jokers do. they are tough as nails guys, thats how they survived and made it to the top.

anyway, i bet TONS of women watch this sh*t and this is how they will start thinking about men.

women are being sucked in to the matrix just as much as us men are.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Sorry to sidetrack the thread...Jokerr clear your PM messages!
msgs cleared. i wondered why i havent gotten messages in forever. :p

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if cross-forum cut-n-paste is legal, but this guy/girl REEKS of cultured AFC thinking.

"My biggest problem with this stuff is that it all seems rather sleazy. One doesn’t get the girl by being a man worthy of the girl but rather the guy gets the girls by tricking her into thinking that he is better than he really is. Once the girl figures it out the guy is gone, onto the next."

The first part of that paragraph epitomizes AFC ideology--"a man worthy of the girl". I can remember a time when I thought like that. Read the poster's sig and get the best laugh of all.

There is, however, a grain of truth to his/her statement below that. A lot of the PUA community DOES achieve 'results' by what are essentially parlour tricks. Canned routines, openers, closers, schemes, and club-psychology all center around illusion and manipulation of observed and predictable reactions.

But, I think there is a clear distinction between what we call a 'DJ' and a textbook PUA. Unfortunately, at least in the internet community, PUAs and our thing are sort of lumped together. The crux of plate theory is really just maneuverability and avoiding the pitfall of serial monogamy, because there is an inverse relationship between lateral mobility and desperation, at least for the unmarried man.

Additionally, Rollo never addressed sex in his post, but the assumption was rampant that spinning plates is indicative of sleeping with multiple women concurrently.

I know there are guys that do it, but thats a personal perrogative, IMO.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now ask yourself : If you were in a LTR with one of these ladies who posted in Loveshack, how long would that relationship last. I dont know about you guys, call me old school, but I have no tolerance for women's lib. It actually makes me sick to my stomach. Open the door for me, be the bread winner and pay for everything, protect me and then we can talk about who should be the domimant one. This is almost like fighting your own natural God given instinct. Women actually think they are more civilized this way and "its about time". Now if this way of thinking is correct and the way of thinking 40 years ago was "barbaric", explain to me why the divorce rate is over 50% today???
This is so absurd. I always say "No need to reinvent the wheel" because it works. Guess what? Today's modern woman does not work. Cut and dry.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this stuff reminds me of what it is like to hangout with my friends from high school. One of them recently went out with some girl he met at a Hooters. As a date, he ordered a horse and carriage for them and they rode from his apartment to some upscale restaurant. He went out of his way to open doors and do all that stuff we tell guys not to do here.

The result: the girl talked on her cell phone the entire time and ignored him. I tried to offer him a piece of advice: that he should have picked something more subtle for a first date and that he should avoid horses and carriages really altogether. I told him that he shouldn't go out of his way for her and do cheesy things.

Same guy had a different situation a couple of weeks later where a girl he had a date set up with blew him off. She then texted him a few days after the missed date and explained she had decided to go out with friends but that her schedule would allow her to go out with him the night she sent the message. My advice to him was to tell her that he was busy and that she missed her opportunity with him when she impolitely blew him off. It goes without saying that he didn't follow my advice and she ignored him completely after their first date.

Of course, what am I told by all my friends when I dole out advice like this? I'm told that I have no respect for women.

God does that pi$$ me off.

That was a bit of a rant, but it goes without saying that I am glad I have things like this message board. I have a phrase that I like to use to describe my friends and those guys on that message board: They are so far in the forest that they can't see the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.