Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What you're up against

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
jophil...personally, I think most claims of discrimination are nonsense. It only very rarely happens in the workplace or in the legal system, etc. I have always believed that.

However, there most certainly was discrimination against me at this site. The only other times I have felt that way was when a couple of landlords refused to rent an apartment to me only because I am a single mother. That does happen somewhat regularly.

The problem with this site is that the moderators are usually so concerned with not appearing to give preferential treatment to females that they go to the opposite extreme. For 6 years that I was a member here I saw people routinely banned for personal attacks and targetting other members and chasing them around in a harassing/flaming way when the member being attacked was a guy. They would not deal with people who did those things to me in the same manner...out of fear of looking like they were "AFC". The end result was that they sent those who attacked me and disrupted this site the message that it was okay to behave that way. It put me in a position where I felt that I had no choice but to defend myself and flame right back because if I ignored it one flamer would grow into about 10, 9 of which who would shut up as soon as I gave it right back. That evolved into a lot of disruption that could have been easily avoided had they just enforced the rules the same way when it applied to me as they did for everyone else.

That is what any female who says this site is discriminating is talking about. By trying to hard not to treat females here differently they do get treated differently. It's probably not the goal or intention...but that is what happened with me.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsNotMeCheckMyIP said:
That is what any female who says this site is discriminating is talking about. By trying to hard not to treat females here differently they do get treated differently. It's probably not the goal or intention...but that is what happened with me.
whatever. females aren't even suppose to be on this site. the only reason they are tolerated is because there have been a few like penkitten who add positively to the topics being discussed.

but lets get one thing straight. this is NOT a site for women. and so don't be surprised if what women think of this site and the people on it rank very low on anyone's lists of concerns.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Joe. Women aren't offended because they aren't treated as equals when they want to post on the message boards. They take exception to this site because it preaches empowerment for men and makes some generalizations about women. Even if the generalizations are true, 96 percent of women aren't going to admit they're actually susceptible to them. "Oh my God, that would never work on me," is going to be a girl's reaction 39 out of 40 times.

My cousin and I are pretty close. This is a creepy thing to say, but I know a lot of guys think she is extremely hot. After years of telling me that I was full of sh!t, she finally snapped about a year ago and admitted that I knew what I was talking about when it comes to women. She told me she was sick of dudes being too nice and fighting over her, and finally admitted that I wasn't an $$hole and was a guy who was truly in the know.

A girl's first response to this stuff is going to be "That's discriminatory, and that's misogynistic", but eventually they're going to see where we're coming from.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK nice try wyldfire but I can tell Moonlight was you. And the fact is you do turn every thread into a discussion about you. That's why the moderators don't ban people who "attack" you. They can see right through it too. And I'll admit I've been guilty of responding to you and your antics. I'll try not to anymore but the truth is it's hard because what you do goes against one of the number one principles of a DJ, to reject an AW's antics! I should ignore it but your like throwing gasoline on the DJ fire.

Jophil you're right, I agree. Notice how Wyldfire feigned like she was agreeing with you, then claimed discrimination in the next sentence. It irks me to no end how she thinks she can play both sides.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Jophil you're right, I agree. Notice how Wyldfire feigned like she was agreeing with you, then claimed discrimination in the next sentence. It irks me to no end how she thinks she can play both sides.
Yeah, whenever a woman 'loses ground' to a man, for any reason, she calls 'foul' . Deep down women really believe that the rules of "rough and tumble' SHOULD not apply to them and they are entitled not to lose, or always be 'NOT WRONG'
They often get involved in robust debate , BUT when it warms up and they lose ground , they cry and call 'foul'.. This is their default defense -it is a combination of 'victim' thinking( so popular with the ladies) and their inability to accept that they have lost (or even COULD lose an argument.)

You even been in an argument with a woman in which she is clearly in the wrong - her position is weak and basically indefensible? What does she do ? Argue sideways, pull the debate off balance.and intoduce personal attacks ..,. anything but admit that she was WRONG.

They drive me nuts.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
..and finally admitted that I wasn't an $$hole and was a guy who was truly in the know.

A girl's first response to this stuff is going to be "That's discriminatory, and that's misogynistic", but eventually they're going to see where we're coming from.
HB 8-9 says " Your an a$$hole ( or a pig or a jerk)

Chickspeak translation ," YOu are not fawning over me like the other guys. MY girly games ane not working.I feel powerless over you and I do not like it."

Last edited:
Reaction score
ketostix said:
OK nice try wyldfire but I can tell Moonlight was you. And the fact is you do turn every thread into a discussion about you. That's why the moderators don't ban people who "attack" you. They can see right through it too. And I'll admit I've been guilty of responding to you and your antics. I'll try not to anymore but the truth is it's hard because what you do goes against one of the number one principles of a DJ, to reject an AW's antics! I should ignore it but your like throwing gasoline on the DJ fire.

Think what you'd like...but you're going to feel awfully silly when the mods confirm that it's not me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsNotMeCheckMyIP said:
Think what you'd like...but you're going to feel awfully silly when the mods confirm that it's not me.
We were having a good discussion about you and Moonlight in the Mod forum until you came along and fvcked it all up. :mad:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting how all of a sudden the "I am very MUCH a woman" popping off from MOONLIGHT has dried up.

However, let me remind everyone reading this of my initial point in starting this thread - THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE UP AGAINST. People so afraid of having their ego-investments in their AFC - Matrix fueled world challenged that they'll resort to building straw-man arguments by creating multiple accounts on a relatively anonymous forum. Create one personae (DAPPER) that is an overemphasized caricature who embodies the ideology you disagree with, then create a self-righteous opposing personae (MOONLIGHT) to condemn him and use him as the template of the ideology that conflicts with her/his own ego-investment.

If this sounds like a lot of work and coordination just to convince a small number of people that one's own misguided, AFC beliefs are valid, then you are just becoming aware of how powerful an ego-investment in this feminization of society has become. As I stated 12 ƒucking pages ago, the Matrix is all-encompassing. It's not just on TV and in the latest pop song, it's in people's personalities now.

I hate to use PTC/ROBLB as another illustration, but he did exactly the same thing as MOONLIGHT, albeit for a different reason. He created 2 accounts, creating the second to avoid his perceived embarassment of his AFC mindset from posts he'd made with the first. Different situation, and I do sympathize with him, but this, in effect, was directly attributable to deeply internalized AFC mental schemas.

Now do you see What You're Up Against? ƒuck,...:nervous:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsNotMeCheckMyIP said:
However, there most certainly was discrimination against me at this site. The only other times I have felt that way was when a couple of landlords refused to rent an apartment to me only because I am a single mother. That does happen somewhat regularly.
Maybe you should look at this from the "cup-half-full" perspective. The DJ bible is full of advise on how one should not rely on a woman's advise. That being said, I think you should consider it a special privaledge that you (and other women like you) even have the ability to both 1. admit you're female and 2. post here at all.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
We were having a good discussion about you and Moonlight in the Mod forum until you came along and fvcked it all up. :mad:
Oh, how ironic...

Allen never wanted to ban me...he told me as much. The only reason he banned me was because he was sick of listening to some of the mods whining and crying about having to deal with me being here. You guys got what you supposedly wanted...yet you still can't stop talking about me. It's hilarious...you guys miss my presence, quite clearly...and I have not missed posting here at all.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes WYLD, you're right, our every post since your banning has been about you. You found us out. We can't stop thinking about you. Feel better now that you got some much needed male attention? Good. Now go away.

thread closed.
(what a shock)

Reaction score
azanon said:
Maybe you should look at this from the "cup-half-full" perspective. The DJ bible is full of advise on how one should not rely on a woman's advise. That being said, I think you should consider it a special privaledge that you (and other women like you) even have the ability to both 1. admit you're female and 2. post here at all.
You've got it backwards...I never gained anything from this site at all...but I gave a lot. The privilege was all yours and others like you, not mine. I put up with a lot of needless crap in order to help people here...and vry few appreciated the effort I made to help even people that were treating me like sheeit.

Being banned was absolutely no loss to me at all...it was a loss to all of you because I was one of the very few people who actually cared enough to listen to questions, think about it and try to offer very specific advice beyond "read the bible noob" or "Next!". I wouldn't come back and offer my advice on this site again if Allen paid me to post. I'm only doing this to make it perfectly clear that I have NOT been posting here and have no intention, interest or inclination to come back. This is a temporary visit to set things straight. I might stick around for a couple of days to talk to some old friends in PM and respond to posts in this thread...but the visit will be short and will be my last.

Status
Not open for further replies.