Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

~ What Would You Guys Do in This Situation?? Please Help! ~

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

Background:

Been going out with my GF off and on for about 11 months now. She left for Puerto Rico about 2 weeks ago and it opened my eyes. Im 18 she is 17 and I plan on going to a 4 year University next year.

Story:

She left for Puerto Rico and I seriously thought it was going to bring us closer. Little did I think that it would open my eyes. I dont have the same feelings I did 2 weeks ago. I thought I loved this chick but I dont know. Shes atleast an HB 8 and smokin hot. Shes just really bossy and I admit I became whipped. So, this past week I got offered a job in a different state about 4 hours away paying 13.10 and hour! Now, I could seriously use this money for college next year and the job I have locally is more hours, half the pay and more work. So, I was talking to my GF and she suddenly said things werent working out and that we should end things. I was just like, alright and I hang up. She calls back 10 minutes later telling me she didnt wanna break up but I still did. the next 2 days she couldnt stop telling me how she loved me, she begged, and treatened to kill her self and told me that I was the one. I felt so bad and I fell through and took her back. When I told her about my job she immediately told me no your not going or im breaking up with you. Now, heres where my problem comes.

Problem:
I want to go and take this job offer and I have til tomorrow to decide. Now, I dont know how to tell my GF. I know how shes going to react and I hate seeing her hurt. She has a bad past with bad BF's and ive bene nothing but good to her. She realizes this now. What would you guys do? Would you break up with her?Tell her you just wanna be friends? Take the job or stay near-by to be with her?

Thanks guys!

Please help a brother in need!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldnt be concerned with anyones thoughts but your own...Until your married. Look buddy,your 18,have your life in front of you,why stop for ONE WOMEN?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guambombO said:
Hey there,

Background:

Been going out with my GF off and on for about 11 months now. She left for Puerto Rico about 2 weeks ago and it opened my eyes. Im 18 she is 17 and I plan on going to a 4 year University next year.

Story:

She left for Puerto Rico and I seriously thought it was going to bring us closer. Little did I think that it would open my eyes. I dont have the same feelings I did 2 weeks ago. I thought I loved this chick but I dont know. Shes atleast an HB 8 and smokin hot. Shes just really bossy and I admit I became whipped. So, this past week I got offered a job in a different state about 4 hours away paying 13.10 and hour! Now, I could seriously use this money for college next year and the job I have locally is more hours, half the pay and more work. So, I was talking to my GF and she suddenly said things werent working out and that we should end things. I was just like, alright and I hang up. She calls back 10 minutes later telling me she didnt wanna break up but I still did. the next 2 days she couldnt stop telling me how she loved me, she begged, and treatened to kill her self and told me that I was the one. I felt so bad and I fell through and took her back. When I told her about my job she immediately told me no your not going or im breaking up with you. Now, heres where my problem comes.

Problem:
I want to go and take this job offer and I have til tomorrow to decide. Now, I dont know how to tell my GF. I know how shes going to react and I hate seeing her hurt. She has a bad past with bad BF's and ive bene nothing but good to her. She realizes this now. What would you guys do? Would you break up with her?Tell her you just wanna be friends? Take the job or stay near-by to be with her?

Thanks guys!

Please help a brother in need!

Answer : A college education in today's society is probably something that you should not even think twice about pursuing. DO IT ! ... it pays off in the end and if you plan on going anywhere in today's world, you MUST have a college education. I even recommend going for a Master's in today's society just to have an edge.

Truth be told : Women come and go and I think that this chick that your dating right now is not worth your while at this point due to your ability to pursue a life-time opportunity to better yourself and be able to allow yourself to look into having a career. Always be moving in a foward direction in life and know when to cut your losses and move on and look for better opportunities elsewhere.

Tell her that you WILL be moving away soon and that's the way its gotta be !

-Laterz

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Thx guys.

Yea I think im gonna go and im just gonna tell her that she can stick with me on this or she can leave. I will be able to come home Friday-Sun. every week. So, it should be interesting to see her reaction from this. What do you guys think?

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
"Ho, I gots to go."

You know the motto:

Get money, Fucl{ BlTCHES.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl is: controlling, immature and selfish! Seems like a great combination! :rolleyes: Bro you need to look past her looks and see her the REAL her! Don't pass up great opportunities for yourself and your future for some high school relationship. Do you really think she would turn down a great job offer if it came knocking at her door tomorrow in order to make you happy??

Remember, always look out for yourself FIRST, then worry about others.

PIMP

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never change your life for a GF. Do what you want to do.

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it happened. We talked all night, we sat in a school parking lot and just talked she was reayd to go but I went in for this kiss. It felt so good. We then had sex, which was good as well. After we were done though, she said that it was a mistake, called herself stupid, and that we should never talk again. She changing her # so I cant call her anymore. Why do I feel like she broke my heart when I broke up with her so I oculd leave for this job? I feel so depressed and she gave me another break last night. Either stay and get back with her, or leave for this great job in this other state. She ran out crying and now im at my lowest low. I guess shes got a couple guys lined up already, thats what hurts most.Help me out guys, we didnt break from anyone doing something stupid, we broke because I was scared of what would heppen if I was away. I come back in a couple months, she told me not to try to get back with her. Should I?

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh please, she breaks up with you then wants you back in 10 minutes????

She doesn't like not being in control. Anyone who uses that suicide bullshyt to keep someone needs psychiatric help. If she found someone she wanted more than you, I'll bet she wouldn't care how much you threatened suicide.

Go take your job, and tell her to fly a kite.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a new day for you because you don't have to worry about a girl killing herself if you go somewhere. Like all the guys said "Don't waste a good oppurtionity(sp) for a girl". That would not be smart move on your part. Don't look back but move foward.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to tell you this she would leave your @ss in a minute find another boyfriend and then try to be your "friend" why not do the same tell her you will always care for her but you have to go own a be a man and tell her you that she will probably (not likely) :D meet a man better then you and you will probably do the same but if you want you can still keep in contact i personally hate to lose contact with somebody that has been in my life for even a little bit but you have to graduate and move on

Reaction score
When I was 18, and a girl started crying, I felt so sorry for her, I just hated to make a girl cry.

Then I grew up.

And grew a backbone and masculinity.

You're 18, you have a career to nurture, you need a better paying job to support you through this. A girl with sense would try to move to the new town with your azz, SINCE SHE'S SOOOO IN LOVE. But obviously thats not the case. She's an attention *****, you won't be there to give her attention any more. To be honest, that's really all she is using you for currently, is the attention. She'll go out and grab some other guy to get him to give her attention, all young girls do this. If she can't find another guy quick, expect her to call you on your phone and wanna talk a little. If she can find another guy to supply her attention *****-ness, don't expect to hear from her ever again. Matter of fact, unless someone mentions your name, ahahah, she's forgotten all about you already, ahaha.

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
guambombO said:
Well it happened. We talked all night, we sat in a school parking lot and just talked she was reayd to go but I went in for this kiss. It felt so good. We then had sex, which was good as well. After we were done though, she said that it was a mistake, called herself stupid, and that we should never talk again. She changing her # so I cant call her anymore. Why do I feel like she broke my heart when I broke up with her so I oculd leave for this job? I feel so depressed and she gave me another break last night. Either stay and get back with her, or leave for this great job in this other state. She ran out crying and now im at my lowest low. I guess shes got a couple guys lined up already, thats what hurts most.Help me out guys, we didnt break from anyone doing something stupid, we broke because I was scared of what would heppen if I was away. I come back in a couple months, she told me not to try to get back with her. Should I?
You're pathetic, grow a damn backbone!

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell that she is no where near mature enough to be 'the one'. She ain't worth it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guambombO said:
After reading this I realized that your gut instincts are very normal and masculine. The problem is that you are holding back on your natural gut reactions. You are not acting on them in a manner that is masculine.

I don't know how many times I've read posts on here from guys who act against their natural born male instincts! It makes me think that guys today grow up thinking it is wrong to act like men.

Anyway, you should not of had sex with her. You are just wasting your time with her.

Your choice is simple

A) She has High IL

or

B) She has low IL

if she has High IL then she will stay with you or wait until you finish your education.

if she has Low IL you get your education.

In either case you get your education.

As for you being worried that she will not be faithfull. Well... let me tell you a good woman goes out of her way to cast that doubt aside.

She is already shown that she is capable of lieing to you with her body by sleeping with you. First she makes a promise to you with her body then she breaks it right after. Thats why she said it was a mistake. The truth is she lied to you by sleeping with you and now she is calling it a mistake. Don't fool yourself. She knew exactly what she was doing!

Sounds like total trash to me. You can bet that she would of cheated on you.

guambombO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow guys, thanks for the input, this is really helping. I saw her for the last time tonight. We just talked, kissed alittle, she begged me to stay, over and over. She told me we could work things out and wed have a perfect relationship. I told her I couldnt and I had to leave, I asked her if shed be with me while im away, she said no, I told you id leave you if you left. Thats not fair for me to wait, I cant do it. Then she told me that this was a waste, I was just going to spend the money on stupid things and id regret ever leaving because when I get back in 2 months, she wont be here. I told her this wasnt fair for but she didnt listen. I walked out but she came chasing, hugged me for 10 minutes, then said goodbye.

I feel horrible, I dont wanna leave, Im so depressed.