Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What will you really miss about her once she's gone?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets figure it out..easy sex? Can be bought. Great company? If it was so great she would be there?

What else? @Hacker You're invited in this thread bruh..

As the late Patrice O'neal said: its like missing your favorite pen.,ust an ego thing...

I miss the fun times we had together. And just being together. Not really the sex. Every girl I’ve been with has been great sex. Almost interchangeable. But. Each girl was different and wonderful (non sexually) in her own way. That is what I miss.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone takks about missing things about her that were:

1.long gone. If it wasn't she would be with you still .

2. The version if her that she displays, for sure, but only to the next dude. You won't EVER get to see that bubbly happy fun loving cute girl again...let's face it.

3. Sex. Sex can be bought. Not the preferred method of action, i know. But a real thing. One way or another women monitize their p00sy anyway.

4. Her feminine traits and energy. Well there are 4 billion women on the planet.

You wont miss a damn thing about her. She went 180 on you, and showed hee true colors. It's like missing prime Cassius Clay:it will never return .

Once you accept this you can move on and use the fond memories to your advantage.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets figure it out..easy sex? Can be bought. Great company? If it was so great she would be there?

What else? @Hacker You're invited in this thread bruh..

As the late Patrice O'neal said: its like missing your favorite pen.,ust an ego thing...

I force my wife to play board games with me... that would be difficult with a man. You can't really threaten a guy with divorce.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I force my wife to play board games with me... that would be difficult with a man. You can't really threaten a guy with divorce.
So, you're opposed to gay marriage.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great answer.

And within this answer also hides the problem we men have. This is all honeymoon phase stuff. I know that I've been through this AT LEAST 40 times.

We're learning the HARD way that all these aspects are voids that must be filled otherwise.

Its only doable when you switch women every x amount of years or even months. Ask any married man if this is sustainable for long..

The irony is that once you manage to fill that void WITHOUT a woman, they'll line up to be that woman for you...
I think we sometimes miss the idea or fantasy of who we wish this person could be. Once the honeymoon phase is over and the dopamine wears off, we see the person for who they really are. They might be lacking major traits we are looking for but while we are under the influence of chemicals in our brain, we ignore reality.

That’s why later you think back, “Man, I miss Sally. She was a great girl. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.“ But when time fades and you take a honest look, you realize she wasn’t all that great. She had some type of baggage that could never be resolved or you just didn’t jive for whatever reasons. If she really was a good match, you’d wouldn’t be talking about her in past tense.

As an old married man, yeah, that **** doesn’t last forever. We all get complacent and the fun things you did at the beginning seem to get fewer and far between. That’s work you have to put in to keep it going.

The irony is that once you manage to fill that void WITHOUT a woman, they'll line up to be that woman for you...
“Void” sounds like we are broken without said woman. My thought is that we all need to strive to be complete by ourselves. If we have expectations that someone else is going to fill those voids, we’ll get disappointed when they don’t deliver. Once ”complete,“ we present as less needy. Could be the difference you are observing with the ones that are lining up. You are a whole package that doesn’t desperately need them. Shows inner strength which is more appealing. You’ll hear women sometimes complaining about having to “mother“ their partner rather than him taking the lead while she follows. Usually said in a negative tone.