Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What will you really miss about her once she's gone?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets figure it out..easy sex? Can be bought. Great company? If it was so great she would be there?

What else? @Hacker You're invited in this thread bruh..

As the late Patrice O'neal said: its like missing your favorite pen.,ust an ego thing...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not supposed to miss somebody who basically was too incompatible with you to the point you two had to part ways. So the most honest answer is none.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-A "goner" 99 /100 means the sex wasn't great anymore.

-sex can bebobtained other ways, and eventually can be bought.

- sex ia the worst reason to stay with a woman who doesn't want to be with you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-A "goner" 99 /100 means the sex wasn't great anymore.

-sex can bebobtained other ways, and eventually can be bought.

- sex ia the worst reason to stay with a woman who doesn't want to be with you.
It’s not that deep. I’ve had sex with all of my exes post break up. I never wanted any of them back lmao

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only got one ex I miss having sex with. Its because we had a sexual connection that was like no other. She knew it, I knew it. I don't think she will ever be topped. Our bodies fit together really well. She was a crazy chic of course. We both liked to push sexual boundaries, nothing was taboo, we were both really into pleasing each other. It was p0rnstar sex except between two people that cared about each other which made it ultra passionate. Her cooking skills were top notch as well.

Another I dated was very charming, and fun to go out with. That girl loved to go out dancing and drinking. So many Sundays after a nite of partying spent in bed eating pizza and watching football. She was always go with the flow and could enjoy herself.

I miss my exwife because of her ability to sit down and resolve an issue. There was never any drama with her. She took constructive criticism very well. Very easy to find common ground and move past whatever the problem was. Totally not insecure like most women.
I enjoyed all of them, but most of those relationships ended because she didn't have everything I was looking for. I'm only committing to the top women.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would I miss about her if she was gone?

The fun, energetic, playfully beautiful attention of a young woman who puts effort into being desireable for her partner.

In other words: the things she used to do but doesn't do anymore... the things I already miss.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing - past is past.

Not to say I can't enjoy memories or be grateful. But missing or longing isn't a constructive activity.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sounding board to run ideas by, someone to complain about my day to and celebrate the small wins with. Companionship, sex (it’s not the same as paid for sex and I am experienced with both), things to do on the weekend without the need to impress.

Being able to focus on things other than women, as a partner being there just slots into your life and fills that void with minimal effort (once relationship is matured/established).

A cook/cleaner, organiser, life admin assistant, something pretty to look at.

That’s all I can think of off the top.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sounding board to run ideas by, someone to complain about my day to and celebrate the small wins with. Companionship, sex (it’s not the same as paid for sex and I am experienced with both), things to do on the weekend without the need to impress.

Being able to focus on things other than women, as a partner being there just slots into your life and fills that void with minimal effort (once relationship is matured/established).

A cook/cleaner, organiser, life admin assistant, something pretty to look at.

That’s all I can think of off the top.
Great answer.

And within this answer also hides the problem we men have. This is all honeymoon phase stuff. I know that I've been through this AT LEAST 40 times.

We're learning the HARD way that all these aspects are voids that must be filled otherwise.

Its only doable when you switch women every x amount of years or even months. Ask any married man if this is sustainable for long..

The irony is that once you manage to fill that void WITHOUT a woman, they'll line up to be that woman for you...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great answer.

And within this answer also hides the problem we men have. This is all honeymoon phase stuff. I know that I've been through this AT LEAST 40 times.

We're learning the HARD way that all these aspects are voids that must be filled otherwise.

Its only doable when you switch women every x amount of years or even months. Ask any married man if this is sustainable for long..

The irony is that once you manage to fill that void WITHOUT a woman, they'll line up to be that woman for you...
I get by just fine without a woman, I love my own space, but when I think about it, the above reasons are what came to my mind.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obedience and submission
When a female unleashes her inner feminine and submissive essence by default in your presence, it’s the greatest offsetting feature next to counting bundles of cash out the bag. Its a jolt to the system.
I had this Latina in her late 30s who I was banging during peak covid 2020-21.
I would pull up to her apartment at all hours of the night and crash there. I would take her with me all over the city in the midst of the quarantine. Felt very clandestine.
She was a solid 7.5 Great genetics for her age. Tight body with a thick peach booty.
The chemistry and conversations were an aphrodisiac ripple effect. Sex was deliciously gnarly. We were molded by it.
Good woman at heart.
One day I just told her that I had to book it to Mexico and I abandoned her. Never reached out again. Straight up “alpha widowed” her.
Her picture would show up next to the term in the dictionary.
I did feel guilty to a degree for this because I did leave a mark on her since she almost had my baby.
I called her last Friday night out of nowhere.
She didn’t answer. She returned the call 5 minutes later from work. I could tell she was happy.
I kept it stoic and brief, told her that I was in her area to call me when she was out and we can go from there. Strictly leading not dwelling in emotions.
She called me 30min later on her way home.
I told her I would be there in an hour.
Walked around her neighborhood park then sat in my car for hours.
The conversations were fluid and tactile like before. The chemistry was hotboxin my car again.
She was all over my personal space and I was macking on her hard. We just picked up where we left off 2 years ago.
Her submissive feminine kryptonite nature for you displaying in vividly colors on sight is something that a man should experience more often in this cold world before he meets his maker on any given day.

Last edited:

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only got one ex I miss having sex with. Its because we had a sexual connection that was like no other. She knew it, I knew it. I don't think she will ever be topped. Our bodies fit together really well. She was a crazy chic of course. We both liked to push sexual boundaries, nothing was taboo, we were both really into pleasing each other. It was p0rnstar sex except between two people that cared about each other which made it ultra passionate. Her cooking skills were top notch as well.
she didn't have everything I was looking for. I'm only committing to the top women.
If I may ask, what other qualities were you looking for that the girl in the first quoted didn't possess?

Great sexual connection, passionate, firecracker sex, you both cared deeply for each other, she's a great cook, what am I missing?

Seems like that would be the ultimate.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great sexual connection, passionate, firecracker sex, you both cared deeply for each other, she's a great cook, what am I missing?
A sense of humour, sense of style, submissiveness, frugal, tight body, her own teeth, good boobs, red hair, good social network, earning good money, et cetera.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I may ask, what other qualities were you looking for that the girl in the first quoted didn't possess?

Seems like that would be the ultimate.
She was very difficult to sit down and have a two way conversation with, even about fun things. She did most of the talking.