Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do here?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this chick for about a month.

Good vibe from her, sex is good, and interest has been high.

About 4 days ago she took a trip to cali and up til yesterday she had been blowing me up with texts. Good morning baby type ones and good night ones too.

I would only reciprocate and not initiate these texts.

Then yesterday I notice no text, meh no big deal, just sent her a little hey how are things in cali textin the evening, and no response, and nothing today.

I don't care about the texting siliness as that is not the issue here.

This is, today I noticed on facebook she posted some soppy ecard that was remisnicent, and it said her location was in michigan, which is where her ex of 3 years is now staying. Under the card she posted "I have a lot of thinking to do :/ "

So putting 2 and 2 together here coming up with 4 obviously something is up. Her behavior with the texting prior to this was texting me everyday and now nothing, and now she obviously went to see her ex.

So from here should I just ghost and let her come back to me (if she does), or hit her up? I hate to reinitiate contact after my attempt wasn't even responded to and I also don't want to push her away while she is "thinking."

I'd like to continue on and keep banging her and am just wondering what you fellas would do in this situation. If she gets weird on me like she is probably going to oh, well, I'll focus on my other plate, but I'd like to keep her around if possible.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She already didn't reply to you and she posted that Facebook nonsense knowing full well you would see it. (Not too mention those attention seeking posts are ghey.) What do you think the next step is? It certainly is NOT contacting her after she went well out of her way to most likely have sex with her ex. An ex she has a lot of thinking to do about.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call, pretty much what I planned on doing just wanted some affirmation here.

I'm to the point where I'm indifferent to this kind of stuff anyway as these chicks can just get so weird so quick on you.

Funny though how I was all up in that and now there she is crawling back to him probably out of guilt lol!

Agreed hate AW sh!t like that on fb.

I suppose she is going to move out of state to get back with him or perhaps he's moving back here lol! oh well. Times like this I'm glad to be spinning plates.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well, just got a text saying "heading home now :)"

I'm on the fence here cause originally (and possibly still) we had plans for valentines days that she was gonna cook me din din at her place and I was gonna bang her all night.

What do you think fellas give it a day or so before responding? I'm surprised at this cause honestly I was expecting several days to go by before hearing back from her and figured when I did it would be some lame weird sh!t.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any plates for valentine days
if yes, ignore this chick
If no bang this chick all night on valentines day and then ignore her.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure she gets disinfected if you are going the nail it route. Her mouth too. ;)

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
Make sure she gets disinfected if you are going the nail it route. Her mouth too. ;)

Haha ditto for the ex little does he know what she's been up to ;)

This chick is a piece of work, while we were banging she was saying what a great lay I was and how much more well endowed I was then her ex and now pulling this. Chicks these days!

I'm still just going the ignore route. She texted me earlier saying "hope you're having a great day :)"

Still don't know if I should bother going back for more lays cause I feel like IL is still low and you know when you just got that feeling that something ain't right with one of your plates.

Gonna focus more on another who's behavior is better than this ones, mine as well get with her for valentines instead.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Been seeing this chick for about a month.

Good vibe from her, sex is good, and interest has been high.

About 4 days ago she took a trip to cali and up til yesterday she had been blowing me up with texts. Good morning baby type ones and good night ones too.
I completely ignore the lovey dovey crap with a chick I'm dating/seeing and or change the subject or don't answer. Some chicks like to run that nonsense to guage your interest level or as she was doing keep a hook in you to keep you in a 'comfort' zone while she was planning to visit her ex. (Using the lovey dovey crap to hook you as a backup in case her secret plans with her ex- fvcked up.)

I would only reciprocate and not initiate these texts.
ONLY 'Reciprocate' later on with: What's up? No t!t for tat (I sent you a 'hey baby' now you send me one back). Keep em' guessing. They won't be as quick to attempt the nonsense.

Then yesterday I notice no text, meh no big deal, just sent her a little hey how are things in cali textin the evening, and no response, and nothing today.
As hard as it may seem. A chick you are dating/seeing unless in an exclusive, trusting relationship should NOT be texted or called PERIOD while she's on vacation. Treat her going away as a vacation for YOU. Trust they will wonder why you never called or texted them. (To which if things did work out with her ex she'd pull the: "you never called or texted me while I was away" so I made up with my ex) nonsense. Yet even if that where to happen if you can restrain yourself from telling her you knew where she went from jump...you can just drop her for good with no explaination. Sometimes it kills chicks when you leave them guessing: (Did he or didn't he find out I went to see my ex and that's why he never texted or called me?) At that point you should be completely GHOST. With no explainations.

I don't care about the texting siliness as that is not the issue here.

This is, today I noticed on facebook she posted some soppy ecard that was remisnicent, and it said her location was in michigan, which is where her ex of 3 years is now staying. Under the card she posted "I have a lot of thinking to do :/ "

So putting 2 and 2 together here coming up with 4 obviously something is up. Her behavior with the texting prior to this was texting me everyday and now nothing, and now she obviously went to see her ex.
Obviously.

So from here should I just ghost and let her come back to me (if she does), or hit her up? I hate to reinitiate contact after my attempt wasn't even responded to and I also don't want to push her away while she is "thinking."

I'd like to continue on and keep banging her and am just wondering what you fellas would do in this situation. If she gets weird on me like she is probably going to oh, well, I'll focus on my other plate, but I'd like to keep her around if possible.
So you want to control this chick? You 'want her around'? Then you shouldn't have bothered posting the thread and not cared what she did. It bothers you.

Best thing to do is go completely GHOST. And I'm talking NEVER text, call, answer, or see her again. Trust me it will kill her and she'll be running after her ex to 'save' her insecure a$$. Even IF she goes back to him it will kill her to know she's never heard from you again. You will then become the one she couldn't have even though she thought she could and by going ghost PERIOD you've shown her she isn't what she thinks she is.

Most dudes on this forum have ZERO balls to pull that off. Plates or not.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
So you want to control this chick? You 'want her around'? Then you shouldn't have bothered posting the thread and not cared what she did. It bothers you.

Best thing to do is go completely GHOST. And I'm talking NEVER text, call, answer, or see her again. Trust me it will kill her and she'll be running after her ex to 'save' her insecure a$$. Even IF she goes back to him it will kill her to know she's never heard from you again. You will then become the one she couldn't have even though she thought she could and by going ghost PERIOD you've shown her she isn't what she thinks she is.

Most dudes on this forum have ZERO balls to pull that off. Plates or not.

Solid advice Ninja it is appreciated.

I'm doing exactly what you recommend here and going GHOST! Still haven't bothered to talk to her and ain't going to. Next as usual.