Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the f@£"?!?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... I'll try and be brief.

Some of you might remember a while back (although I doubt it) about this incident where I got some girl's number who I met through ppl at a work party... she asked me to meet her with her 'friends' another time (who were basically male admirers and she came across as an AW)

Quite rightly, I arrived with some of my own friends in case she got flakey and ignored me (which she did). I think she might have thought the fact she was surrounded by men might have been a 'turn-on' to me or something (like the 'value' thing that women like when men have women after them). In fact, it did the opposite - I thought 'f*** that, she's surrounded by men' and left her alone.

I since NEXTed her, and thought nothing more of it. This was about 3 months ago. Ironically I was only thinking the other day 'I really must delete [name]'s number.. there's no point having it on my phone anymore'

Then lo and behold... on Wednesday I got a text from her. Actually not just one, but FOUR.

:confused:

They read something like this (condensed obviously so you don't get bored):

"DONT MISS THIS!!! Night of fun and games at [place] on [date]... the night of your life!! RSVP" that was the first.

Then a second, saying something like "Actually my mistake!! We are going to [place] not [original place], sorry!! xx"

Then a third, and a fourth basically saying she needs a response this Friday (ie today).

I mean WTF?!?! I barely know the girl, and had all but completely forgotten about her and then she messages me out of the blue.

My immediate thought was that obviously she has noticed my refusal to pay her attention and realised that I am not a chump like the rest of her male 'friends' and maybe I am worth pursuing. But then I thought, what if she texted the wrong person?! I mean she must know plenty of guys with the same name as me??

But then, she texted me FOUR times so she must have thought about what she was doing. So, WTF?!?

So I guess what I'm asking is... how do I play this? I've gotta text her today as she said respond by Friday (and yes I have hesitated to respond in true DJ style) and I would love to go along.. especially as she works with another HOT girl who I like too..

I was thinking something along the lines of "Hi [name], that sounds good... I'm not sure if I can make [date] at the moment (ie not sounding desperate). But are you sure you got the right person? This is [my name]"

Yes? No?

All responses welcome... but I need them fairly quickly as I gotta text her after work (about 4-5hrs or so) so ASAP plz folks. Thanx!!

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the SMS's have your name in them? or anything specific about you? Is she really asking you for a one-on-one date or is this just a mass mailing or invitation to another get together with her friends?

Text back:

"Do I know you?" or "Who is this?"

See where it goes from there. Don't use her name or ask if she got the right guy.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
'I mean she must know plenty of guys with the same name as me??'

Yeah I'm sure there's plenty of guy's called Triple X about.

:D

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
OK... I'll try and be brief.

I since NEXTed her, and thought nothing more of it. This was about 3 months ago.

Then lo and behold... on Wednesday I got a text from her. Actually not just one, but FOUR.

:confused:

I barely know the girl, and had all but completely forgotten about her and then she messages me out of the blue.

My immediate thought was that obviously she has noticed my refusal to pay her attention and realised that I am not a chump like the rest of her male 'friends' and maybe I am worth pursuing. But then I thought, what if she texted the wrong person?! I mean she must know plenty of guys with the same name as me??

But then, she texted me FOUR times so she must have thought about what she was doing. So, WTF?!?

So I guess what I'm asking is... how do I play this?

Yes? No?
It's scary how most Aws have the same modus operandi!

This is nothing more than a push/pull case. She's doing that because you are not pursuing her anymore, which is something that bothers her. Your situation is very similar to mine (as soon as I stopped chasing the Aw I knew she started pursuing me).

In your case she's just giving you false hopes in order for you to keep chasing her. Don't reply at all. Act as if you hadn't received anything.

Cut her games off.

Last edited:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I know an AW who not so much surrounds herslf with guys but still flirts with everyone and she will invite ex-bfs over for game nights with no other motives. She may just really want a game night. It's possibe.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
I'm not sure. I know an AW who not so much surrounds herslf with guys but still flirts with everyone and she will invite ex-bfs over for game nights with no other motives. She may just really want a game night. It's possibe.
sounds like you've made your mind up already you pvssy.

:down:

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She felt rejected by you. She is going to pretend to be interested until you begin pursuing her, then she will ignore you again. In her mind – she wins the game. Trust me.

My advice: just pretend that you didn’t get the text message. Ignore it. Do not reply.

AW’s that constantly flirt with other guys are more trouble than they are worth. I’ve seen a situation where an attention h0 went to a bar on a date with one of my friends that ended ugly. She ignored him a flirted with a group of other guys. My friend started talking to her, and the group of other guys thought that he was moving in on ‘their’ girl. He got his a$$ kicked by these guys (all 5 of them). Do you think she felt guilty? I doubt it. What was more important to her is that she felt that many men were fighting over her. It doesn’t matter if she manufactured the situation; all that mattered is that she felt hot because guys were fighting over her.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

Spider_007: I will probably reply something along those lines, I'm sure.

Tboner: It sounds like a mass mailing ie to all her friends as well, but for some reason she included me. I get the impression she just wants me to come along as another male worshipper... not what I want obviously but I will text her back.. if I did go I could always pay her no (sexual) attention and throw it back in her face (!)

G_Man UK: Lol, I know but she's an AW so its possible. :D

Blue Phoenix: Sadly I think your right... I mean this is typical AW behaviour and I both hate it and refuse to play along with it. The problem is I really want to go because not only is she hot, she has many hot friends as well. It's a dilemma.

Big Eee Zee: I'm sure that's what it is.. like a mass get-together. I will text back but I dont know yet if I'm gonna go or not.

Well... it is a dilemma. I really wouldn't mind going (expand my social circle, meet her HB friends etc) but at the same time I don't want to go along to a gathering where she is treated as royalty and I am expected to come along and do likewise. I will text her back in about an hour or so and keep you updated.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bradshaw: Sadly (like Blue Phoenix) I think you are right. I hate AWs and I hate AW behaviour... but she has some HOT friends, so I am in two minds about it. Plus I could always flirt with her hot friends instead to 'beat her at her own game'. In truth I couldn't give two f***s about her, so none of her games would work on me.. it could be interesting.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple X: I think that the "Who is this? Do I know you" line will be good.

And then after she tells you who she is, tell her that you already have plans. DO NOT GO TO HER PARTY THING! Trust me on this one.

Laterz...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya' I think its worth the reply of, "Who is this?".

I'm not against going to some party if she there either - I'd ignore her but maybe she has some hot friends.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_
I'm not against going to some party if she there either - I'd ignore her but maybe she has some hot friends.
Yeah, but that will make her think that all she has to do is sms him after a few months and *poof*, there he will be. He can meet her friends another time. But she needs to know that he aint gonna just rock up whenever she "calls" for him.

Laterz...

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I said something along the lines of 'sounds good, but I think I got plans then... but did you get the right person? This is [my real name]'. Fair enough, right??

Bearing in mind she previously sent me four text messages that were all very long and detailed... know what the reply I got was??

"Yes"

:rolleyes:

F***ing B****es..... why oh why do AW's find it so hard to communicate with another human being?!?

*bangs head against wall repeatedly*

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
:rolleyes:

F***ing B****es..... why oh why do AW's find it so hard to communicate with another human being?!?

*bangs head against wall repeatedly*
Why oh why do men like you keep going along with these ****ing *****es?

10 quid says this isn't the last post you make about her:rolleyes:

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because SHE texted ME idiot... have you even been reading this thread at all??

If it bothers you so much, why not just ignore it and go onto another thread?? I will happily give you 10 quid if it means you will go away.