Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should i do with this flaky girl?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Is she from internet? Internet girls are flaky as hell.

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she from internet? Internet girls are flaky as hell.
lol no.. she has tons of orbiters feeding her ego.. like on her fb and irl.. the orbiters are too much so she's probably feeling like a queen smh

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
lol no.. she has tons of orbiters feeding her ego.. like on her fb and irl.. the orbiters are too much so she's probably feeling like a queen smh
So she's not one, but she's like one. The internet influence is big.

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect.. stay NC. Stay the course.
She just called again.. ranged for long.. of course i didn't pick up.. I'll never pick up! can't she get the message already? what does she want again?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called again.. ranged for long.. of course i didn't pick up.. I'll never pick up! can't she get the message already? what does she want again?
Who knows. But chasing is her job. And that is what she is doing now. Can she get the message? Yes. But like i said earlier, she will want what she can't have. The guy who nexts her and moves his attention elsewhere.

A GIRL NEVER MORNS THE AVAILABLE GUY.

You have just done to her what no other thirsty orbiter in her system has ever done before. You looked at your phone and went "nope." Then put the phone back down.

She isn't used to being nexted. Now go.date other women.

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. But chasing is her job. And that is what she is doing now. Can she get the message? Yes. But like i said earlier, she will want what she can't have. The guy who nexts her and moves his attention elsewhere.

A GIRL NEVER MORNS THE AVAILABLE GUY.

You have just done to her what no other thirsty orbiter in her system has ever done before. You looked at your phone and went "nope." Then put the phone back down.

She isn't used to being nexted. Now go.date other women.
Damn.. your posts are so sweet man.. always the truth and high quality.. She called again today, this time 3x in a row without taking a break, she even called my other number.. of course I'll never pick up, she's pure narcissist.. i hope she doesn't start looking for me.. I'm supposed to bkock her number but i just want to track how long she reaches out.. I was thinking she'll get the picture but now that she keeps calling i feel she's a devil.. i won't give in, i already have 2 girls I'm seeing

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.. your posts are so sweet man.. always the truth and high quality.. She called again today, this time 3x in a row without taking a break, she even called my other number.. of course I'll never pick up, she's pure narcissist.. i hope she doesn't start looking for me.. I'm supposed to bkock her number but i just want to track how long she reaches out.. I was thinking she'll get the picture but now that she keeps calling i feel she's a devil.. i won't give in, i already have 2 girls I'm seeing
I like this a lot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you think she's a "devil"? Cause she just want validation knowing your still on the line?

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you think she's a "devil"? Cause she just want validation knowing your still on the line?
lol cos she feeds off from your attention without adding any value to you, keeps you as her option or ego booster then you become glued with her and waste high quality time you should have used for Something more productive or with other girls who value and respect your time. And as dude99 pointed out, she isn't used to being NEXTED she feels very insecure now and wants to contact me.. not because she loves me or anything but to boost her ego: I can't be NEXTED etc

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just block her. The drama it will bring and escalate won't be worth the headaches.
Focus on the new ones and not so much on how much 'narcissist' is now pursuing you. Focus on the positive. If she is a waste of time, don't waste previous time and energy on her. You have two new options. Id put my energy into them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol cos she feeds off from your attention without adding any value to you, keeps you as her option or ego booster then you become glued with her and waste high quality time you should have used for Something more productive or with other girls who value and respect your time. And as dude99 pointed out, she isn't used to being NEXTED she feels very insecure now and wants to contact me.. not because she loves me or anything but to boost her ego: I can't be NEXTED etc
You nailed this point