Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What race of women are you into?

Which race do you prefer?

• Caucasian

Votes: 39 55.7%
  • Black (Nonhispanic decent)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Asian/Pacific Islander

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Native American?

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure we all have our own preferences. Most people are attracted to something that resemble themselves (which is why most people marry/date exclusively inside their race), while others are attracted to the unknown (other races/ethnicities). What about you guys?

I'll be completely honest. I'm African (not African-American, have only lived in the US for a few years, lived in Europe most of my life), but I'm not very attracted to black girls. Not to say I don't approach the hot ones; I just have a certain bias against them. I don't know why.

In terms of my favorites, I pick white and hispanic, interchangeably (especially European whites). This is probably because I'm from that area, but I get a boner whenever I see any decent looking hispanic girl. I cream my pants whenever I see a Shakira music video, I won't lie.

My 2 cents.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put me down for all races..

Was thinking about choosing asians.. but then i remembered some latinas i saw today :eek: which got me to thinking about this polish girl i know.

To cut a long story short: i love all races equally. (except for NZ Maori girls, they're more manly than me - which although it isnt too difficult, still disturbs me greatly)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jewish

comic_relief

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans of all races are so hung up on race. I tend to date non-white girls, so their views on race come out quickly. In the Caribbean and Central America, no one cares what color you are. Everyone is a different shade of brown, so there's no point. They have their own prejudices, mostly class prejudice, but no one is as concerned about race as us Americans.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Jewish

comic_relief
I'm just wondering.. Are you Jewish? And if so, why arent you interested in any other women other than Jewish? I mean... What happens if you meet a girl and she is perfect to you, but she isnt Jewish? Then what?:confused:

Laterz...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religon.....fvcks up everything...including the occasional PUA. Glad im an atheist. :rockon:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yip...

Tomatoes said:
Religon.....fvcks up everything...including the occasional PUA. Glad im an atheist. :rockon:
hehe... true... true... I never believed in the whole thing with "If she isn’t YOUR religion, then you cant marry her" .. I mean... If you find someone that you love and that loves you back and you make each other happy, then what’s the problem? Its almost like religions try to make themselves "better" than others and say that others aren’t "good enough" for their religion... I'm sorry if anyone here feels strongly about religion and inter-marriage etc, but in my opinion its a load of sh!t:)

Laterz...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Americans of all races are so hung up on race. I tend to date non-white girls, so their views on race come out quickly. In the Caribbean and Central America, no one cares what color you are. Everyone is a different shade of brown, so there's no point. They have their own prejudices, mostly class prejudice, but no one is as concerned about race as us Americans.
yes. go to the UK, asians/caucasians/black, they're walking around dating others of different races, etc.

no one really gives a damn or 2nd thought about race there.
Apparently the U.S. isnt ready to grow up just yet, it was built on racism.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I into the ones that are cute, chesty, and have nice asses. Seriously though. I love the Latinas.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big titty, fat ass, sexy eyes, cute face race.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to all except asian or black

I would date them but I've only seen a few that I thought were attractive

by the way asian is not the same thing as pacific islander

pacific islanders are samoans, hawaiians

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im into Asians. But keep in mind, Im not like those stupid anime fans that go to conventions talking about how they want an Asian girlfriend. I have always naturally been attracted to them. Besides, I dated white girls and they were either psychos or white trash

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't care what race,as long as they got that really CUTE girl next door look..you know the one i am talking about..cute face,really sweet & warm and fun loving,outgoing personality.i prefer warmth and light aire to them rather then the extremly sexually provacative..i don't know why but it really does NOT appeal to me,mostly because they tend to be soo aggressive and either mouthy or b*tchy in general,that goes for any race...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, the human ones?

They all look the same upside down :whistle: