Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What race of women are you into?

Which race do you prefer?

• Caucasian

Votes: 39 55.7%
  • Black (Nonhispanic decent)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Asian/Pacific Islander

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Native American?

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but i go with european(caucasian). American Women are FAT, not all of them but most, europeans are hot!!

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fairer the skin, the better. Asian girls are the most attractive for me, especialy the Japanese and Koreans. A cute face is what really turns me on, in all honesty. Although, Russians are hot too. In the end, most races are hot. Although I'm not attracted to really dark tanned or black girls at all. As I said before, the fairer the better.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Open to all. Attraction is all subjective/phycological anyway. We've all been brainwashed. Too many people stuck inside the Matrix/comfort zone.

My current phaze is that I like my white girls to be white (Blonde Eastern European) and my Black girls to be Black (Dark chocolate - non whitewashed).

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
middle-eastern / italian / spanish.

i've always been attracted to dark haired girls that have a strong personality, women from these cultures tend to fit that profile more then others..

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted a post like this. I voted for white girls but that could be broken down into many different ways. I tend to like Jewish or Italian girls just as long as their not fat and are cute. The italian ones always give me trouble tho lol. The one thing that is a big no is black girls, I just don't find them attractive like I do a milk white girl, but thats just me.