Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with the proliferation of Bi and Lesbo chicks these days?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with this anyway? I've had two girlfriends in the past who now live with women. I was scanning sites like lavalife and it seems every second girl is either bi or lesbo, and these are hot chicks .

Also, I was on the bus the other day, and there was this really attractive, well put together woman in her late twenties. I've seen her before, and wondered why I never get any IOI's from her. Well, I get on the bus with this little twenty something hottie, and the well put together broad couldn't keep her eyes off the young hottie. I mean, blatantly staring, then when she gets up for her stop, she keeps non chalantly grabbing looks at the young hottie.

It's insane, that's not the first time I've noticed this with young women. Hot ones even. It just boggles the mind. I remember another cute chick I used to see on the bus all the time a couple years back, and was astonished to see her checking out some chicks body in a lustful way.

I'm just amazed, what is up with this sh*t, is it the end result of the lesbo feminist movement? The big deal in the media made out of the likes of Ellen, shows like this new one I see called the "L-word".

I'm starting to think the feminist movement was just a ploy on the part of ugly dykes to get hotties to hate men and turn over to their side. Seriously disturbing if you ask me.

Any thoughts?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and I almost forgot. I know this girl from my school days, who admittedly lives a lesbian lifestyle, even though I know she has slept with guys from time to time and even lived with one.

I've always just treated her like a guy in any interactions we might have, and never ever bothered hitting on her, after all, she's a lesbo right?

Well, lately, I've noticed when she gets drunk she starts getting all touchy and feely with me, gives me lots of IOI's, and even says that if she wasn't in her lifestyle she would go for me. (Don't worry, I wouldn't bother of course).

I suppose that as I've been on this site, and learned what I have, that I'm now seeing more and more evidence of this crap, as I've been observing the female of the species.

Strange.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that its entireally the fault of the lesbian feminist movement this time but this sure plays into their hands.

Men always fantasized having threesome with 2 other women, so over the past decade or so t.v shows have slowly pushed the envelope of what is deemed offensive. Now days it seems that by just flipping through the channles you see alot of bi sexuality over tones portrayed by women. Young women heads are being brainwashed by a constant bombardment of those images and slowly have began to transfrom those images into a reality.

The most popular teen show on T.V is called the O.C in which the main female character is actually experimenting a relationship with another female. Rating through this show has gone up since the relationship has started which means that today's youth are accepting this as the norm rather then the exception.

Women do not see as bi/lesbian sexuality as a threat to their feminine nature, unlike guys who see male bi/homo sexuality as a threat to their masculine nature. Most guys are receptive to the idea of women being bi sexual and women are following this trend because their approval rises. Paris Hilton is the role model for today's youths so this is no surprise that this trend continues to grow.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the imput, I suppose seeing as I don't watch much TV, I haven't seen half of these shows, or the imagery involved. Thank god too. I was flipping through the channels the other night at my lady friends and it seemed like there were queer men kissing on every other channel. If I ever have kids, they ain't watching television. What a twisted society we are living in these days.

I also seem to think that the negative image of men being plastered on television is bringing up some young girls to only accept AFC ***** boys as potential boyfriends, rather than a real, masculine man.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god too. I was flipping through the channels the other night at my lady friends and it seemed like there were queer men kissing on every other channel. If I ever have kids, they ain't watching television. What a twisted society we are living in these days.

I also seem to think that the negative image of men being plastered on television is bringing up some young girls to only accept AFC ***** boys as potential boyfriends, rather than a real, masculine man.
Yeah I got disgusted flipping through the channels the other day and seeing men kissing men, its unatural act and its repulsive to watch.

As for the negative images of men, it tends to hurt men image in society. However in the end of it I doubt young women will accept AFC guys over real masculine man. Women tend to fall in love with AFC on screen because those guys are famous and that everything in a t.v is scripted in such way that allowes the AFC to share his feelings and win the girl and the chick watching it fantasize about that.
However once they come face to face with such a guy in the real world and in real life situation they will run the other direction.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Yeah I got disgusted flipping through the channels the other day and seeing men kissing men, its unatural act and its repulsive to watch.

As for the negative images of men, it tends to hurt men image in society. However in the end of it I doubt young women will accept AFC guys over real masculine man. Women tend to fall in love with AFC on screen because those guys are famous and that everything in a t.v is scripted in such way that allowes the AFC to share his feelings and win the girl and chick fantasize about that.
However once they come face to face with such a guy in the real world and in real situation they will run the other direction.
tv is full of crap like this.. It won't be long and tv won' be appropriate for your children.

I would hate to be a father and have to explain to my son that tv is anti-man. He might end up hating women or something.

As for all the useless women. It is best that they are more open about their sexual activities anyway. That way you can next them faster and not get caught up with them by mistake.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. The two women I was involved with was quite a few years ago, and both never let on that they were bi. I found out about both of them much later, but I remember that because of my inexplicable failings with them, that I went a long time thinking there was something wrong with me.

Then I came to understand that they were just lesbos, plain and simple.

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
50% of the waitresses at a local chili's

have experimented with lesbianism.

I know a bartender at this Chili's. He told me that this lesbianism just blew right through the whole restaurant. These waitresses are all college women.

I am thinking it's women's studies. Most of the prunes who make the women's studies curriculum are lesbo communists.

Geoff

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a trend thing.

Girls kissing girls...girls gone wild...experimentation while drunk.

Its an attention wh*re thing. Its more previlant now because there is more media coverage than ever before. You have like 180 cable channels, the internet, all sorts of ways for this trend to start.

Back in the day, maybe a girl experimented in college..but you never heard about it. Nowdays, girls go on myspace, lava life, etc flaunting their bisexuality. Do you think those same women in their 40's are flaunting their bisexuality? Don't think so...who would care if a 40 year old woman is bisexual?

We only look if that bisexual girl is some hot 20ish college co-ed. So enjoy the trend...maybe you'll get a threesome out of it.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a possible part of the answer...

TRUE STORY!!

This past summer me and my boys made friends with these 5 girls who are close friends from a really really rich area: Each girl drove at least one hot ass car; bmws, lexus, benz, and lived in a mansion etc...

They were all around 18

We chilled with them a lot and stuff, and like during the course of summer most of them turned into bisexuals...

They started like actually going out with each other (lesbian sex, dates etc)... then cheating on each with other girls from the group... causing catfights and a lot of drama... I kinda witnessed two of them have lesbian sex in the back seat of a car... it was like a complex love triangle between 3 of these girls... (as for the others one turned into a slut, and the other was hospitalized for anorexia) They were full out bisexuals…
And not only that… from chilling with them and going to parties and stuff, we’ve meet a lot of other rich (key word rich) kids and a surprisingly large amount of them were bisexual (guys included, its weird getting hit on by a guy) I’d say at least half…

So basically, growing up with money tends to mess your head up… not to mention all of these girls suffered from bi-polar disorders, ocd, schizophrenia, multiple personalities etc…

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gay and lesbian scenes even have a cable channel now called "Here". This is what happens in advanced society, people have to much time on their hands and start to think about f<beep>ked up crap.

You want to be gay or lesbian that's fine with me, but don't invade the normality, which is what's happening now. So much so that it's becoming part of the norm. It pisses me off to think that my kids will be influenced toward "homosexual" relationships.

I may sound arrogant here, but I say this whole "born gay" attitude is bull ****. The only reason you're gay is because you had too much time on your hands to think about it, with media influence, or you got into an abusive relationship that turned you off to the opposite sex, or your same sex parent did something that turned you off to the opposite sex, or...

And we wonder why so many people outside of America hate America. It's this kind of non-traditional bullcrap influencing their young that they're pissed off about. It took this country nearly three hundred years to evolve to its current state and we find it necessary to force cultures that have been working for thousands of years to take on our standards?

I wish Americans had the same honor system in the community that many cultures still have. You know, where the actions of one individual in the family affect the social standing of the entire family? But we're Americans, we're individual, we can all do as we damn well please. There’s something to be said about the group being more important then the individual, hey?

-Al

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
noo. i feel a gay 20 page arguement coming up here... close the topic lol

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind, I'm just seeing alot of pretty hot women going over to the darkside and it worries me! What a waste!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
North American women are really apt to follow trends.

Since bisexualism is considered sexy, I'd bet that 90% of all the "bi" girls are doing it to get the attention of guys.

If they go lesbian, they're usually throwing a fit about some guy that wouldn't pay attention to them and thus denounce men altogether. Of course, in today's world lesbians are also considered sexy(the lipstick kind anyway) and thus the advantage is that when they go back to guys the guys will find them sexier due to the lesbianism.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the sad thing that these girls don't realize is that guys won't take them serious for a long term relationship.
They might be good for a quick fling but that i about it

If I find out that a girl is bi I next her in my mind right away. even if she has only tried it out once.

Once a bisexual always a bisexual.

Bisexuals are usless for relationships because eventually they will want to jump the fence and it won't be with you.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the lesbo chicks popularity is just more proof that a lot of western women are stupid hos.

why do I say this? it proves that a lot of our women just can't help but be trend following robots. What they see on tv is what they do. Some slut on tv puts an ugly tattoo just above her butt crack, next thing you know you have a million female airheads doing the same thing. It shows they can't think for themselves and are easily controlled and manipulated by our corporate media.

Now my only hope is that we get a nice movement, but knowing who controls the media I doubt it. Why don't we have tv shows and tv stars talking about how they love to cook for their man? why not have Geisha girls from Japan which are the epitome of femininity and humlity in my opinion, become popular among western women so much that they start to imitate them?

Oh well I can dream :)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the ho-ishness in women the equivalent to the niceguy/afc-ishness in men?

Some have it more, some less... but most have it. And some get over it, but still have it in one way or another in their chests... how they deal with it makes all the difference...

But, what about those young bi men? AFCisness at it's finest if you ask me.