What is up with the proliferation of Bi and Lesbo chicks these days?

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i also see this trend-crap with guys

every guy has a f.ucking tribal on his arm or something....
even the biggest NREDS....

people used to do extreme things to stand out, now they do it to fit in

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fnck are you virgins talking about, nobody has to be gay or bisexual for a 3some to happen, and who gives a **** about a 3some, most of you fools cant satisfy one woman.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this about lesbo's being hot?

Every last lesbo I have seen on the news wanting to get "married" has been a real, real masculine dog... hideous.

Don't go by TV shows, that is all fake... and 90% of the young females who claim to be lesbo or bi are just doing it to be trendy like one poster stated.

Real lesbos are hideous masculine dogs with man-like features and short hair... don't beleive the hollywood hype.

Oh, by the way, those who think sports are a cure for homosexuality have never really looked at the sport of wrestling.

Dietzcoi

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin is right, if I see or hear any hint of a girl being bi, then she ain't relationship material. Just another way that the modern female is ruining her chances on the open market of landing a great guy. Of course, the AFC will fall all over himself because his biggest fantasy as we all know is the two women at the same time stuff. Not me. I like my women one at a time.

As for those hideous tattoos these young airheads are getting above their buttcrack - YUCK.

This profession towards bi sexuality and the body piercings and tattoos are all just power grabs and ploys to gain attention.

This is how shallow our current generation of hors is these days.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
It's very true. Most North American women art TOTAL ho's. They have very little self esteem, and even less self respect.

But I dare say, most of it has to do with guys losing their masculinity, and encouraging this shyt. Why encourage female gay behavior? You think you're going to get a threesome? HA! You might, but the bytches just lose respect for you, and continue their homo behavior.

Quick note: The next time you see a hottie claiming the "I'm Bi" routine to get attention, keep calling her GAY, and LESBIAN.....they want to be trendy, but when you call them out on their homosexuality...it bothers them...