Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is this "taxation is theft" meme I read from american users on twitter?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However it's tough to imagine a system of competing highways, subways, or sewer systems, so some things are better left delegated within the public sector. The NYC subway shows this - two different private companies competed back in the day and the IRT lines had/has smaller tubes and trains as a result. Pretty dumb move lol.
The private sector does many things better than the government. Infrastructure is NOT one of them. It’s been tried and failed. Over and over again.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They wont let me. Aint no black Amish. Ima put rims on the horse buggy.
The federal government has benefited black Americans for this very reason. Businesses that chose to reinforce segregation and discriminate were liable to losing federal money and law consequences.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The federal government has benefited black Americans for this very reason. Businesses that chose to reinforce segregation and discriminate were liable to losing federal money and law consequences.
Yeh you are right. I dont agree that the govt should tell private business what to do. Even if that means they keep on segregating.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The private sector does many things better than the government. Infrastructure is NOT one of them. It’s been tried and failed. Over and over again.
You might be right. Its the moral issue of can you force someone to pay something that they were born into. If they cant say no then that is slavery.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i think we were talking abnout different things. I agree that taxes are not necessary if you have a different social model, but as long as we live in the current model, we need taxation for things to get done properly.
Yeh i agree man. With 350 million people taxes seems like the only model that can work. I think that we should have never gotten this big. Again we are best suited for tribes of 150 to 200 people. After 200 or so the social responsibilty starts to get watered down. This is especially true if not everyone looks the same.

Homogenous nations like the Nordic nations do pretty well because they function as 1 tribe. They also have a small population.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh you are right. I dont agree that the govt should tell private business what to do. Even if that means they keep on segregating.
Why not? If you needed lifesaving medical assistance ASAP and the nearest hospital refused to serve you based on the color of your skin, would you agree with that despite having the insurance/ability to pay for the service?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the government need taxes when they can just print money?
So they dont need to keep printing more and more of it for routine investments/expenses.

Of course, that still doesnt work if you detax the people who the money flows to. Then itll just accumulate and stagnate there. If you have a debt-based currency (credit creation theory) that inherently makes debts grow faster than the ability to pay them, like our economies have. And you also refuse to periodically write down these debts (see Michael Hudson's articles on his website about his book "and forgive them their debts"). Then youll have to keep the printing presses running too

Theres also another kind of currency you can use, a demurrage currency. See Silvio Gesell and the Wörgl experiment in Austria. The establishment shut that down though, they didnt want people getting any funny ideas. Which is also why you havent heard of it before.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? If you needed lifesaving medical assistance ASAP and the nearest hospital refused to serve you based on the color of your skin, would you agree with that despite having the insurance/ability to pay for the service?
I would not like it but I feel very uncomfortable using force to make a person do anything.

Besides, segregation forced black people to start their own business. Integration has been a disaster for Blacks. Before integration we had our own universities, dentists, banks etc.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I like private businesses not being able to pollute our water. Or not being able to put whatever they want in our food / drugs. Or not being able to build cars and planes with zero safety standards.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I like private businesses not being able to pollute our water. Or not being able to put whatever they want in our food / drugs. Or not being able to build cars and planse with zero safety standards.
I understand totally. For me this is a moot point since I think modernity has caused more problems than it solved.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand totally. For me this is a moot point since I think modernity has caused more problems than it solved.
I think about this from time to time. How much better is your life really than a hunter gatherer? Lets say your commute is pretty good so 30x2 minutes, 8 hours work, 1 hour unpaid lunch to do your powerwalk cardio on, 1 hour strength training, 9 hours sleep + 30 minutes falling asleep, at least 1 hour for making and eating food, hygiene, preparing for work, errands. Thats at least 21:30 hours a day maintaining your existence. What do you do on your spare time? kids, wife, friends, activities, chilling. All stuff a hunter gatherer does too. And with reduced population densities because of no agriculture, and no lifestock, you dont have as much disease as youd think. The improved lifestyles also eliminate a lot of disease and HGs have way better mental health too. You have medicinal plants. You automatically have a community.

The only really worse things i can think of are worse birth control, pregnancy complications, more parasites (nematodes, mosquites, lice, fleas, parasitic flies), and less available anesthetics. Other than that what exactly makes our lives so much better?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think about this from time to time. How much better is your life really than a hunter gatherer? Lets say your commute is pretty good so 30x2 minutes, 8 hours work, 1 hour unpaid lunch to do your powerwalk cardio on, 1 hour strength training, 9 hours sleep + 30 minutes falling asleep, at least 1 hour for making and eating food, hygiene, preparing for work, errands. Thats at least 21:30 hours a day maintaining your existence. What do you do on your spare time? kids, wife, friends, activities, chilling. All stuff a hunter gatherer does too. And with reduced population densities because of no agriculture, and no lifestock, you dont have as much disease as youd think. The improved lifestyles also eliminate a lot of disease and HGs have way better mental health too. You have medicinal plants. You automatically have a community.

The only really worse things i can think of are worse birth control, pregnancy complications, more parasites (nematodes, mosquites, lice, fleas, parasitic flies), and less available anesthetics. Other than that what exactly makes our lives so much better?
Our lives are not better than hunter gatherers. There are many books that confirm this. Check out the book Tribe by Sebastian Unger and the book Civilized to Death by Christopher Ryan. You can also watch interviews of the authors.

There is also video footage of tribes barely touched by civilization. The tribes people say that they are happy and do not want to join civilization. These tribes also have a profound respect for women. Women in this environment are actually useful. Women in their natural state are actually invaluable. They do the bulk of the food processing and gathering. They also do the child rearing and many other things. The women in the modern world are mere shells of what real femininity is.

The average hunter gatherers actually worked something like 15-20hrs a week. We work upwards of 40+

Dont believe the hype. The superiority of civilization has been the biggest lie given to man.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not like it but I feel very uncomfortable using force to make a person do anything.

Besides, segregation forced black people to start their own business. Integration has been a disaster for Blacks. Before integration we had our own universities, dentists, banks etc.
While there have been some pains with integration, calling it a disaster for black Americans is a little insane tbh. Like I stated previously, you would have been denied lifesaving medical attention due to the color of your skin. What if this was your mom, dad, child, and etc? You are on this forum participating, but you could have easily been denied membership due to your skin color. These are not extreme scenarios, but realities that African Americans faced pre civil rights. Yes, blacks had their own businesses, but blacks had their own businesses during slavery, so does that make slavery good? Last, blacks still have their own businesses today as well.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there have been some pains with integration, calling it a disaster for black Americans is a little insane tbh. Like I stated previously, you would have been denied lifesaving medical attention due to the color of your skin. What if this was your mom, dad, child, and etc? You are on this forum participating, but you could have easily been denied membership due to your skin color. These are not extreme scenarios, but realities that African Americans faced pre civil rights. Yes, blacks had their own businesses, but blacks had their own businesses during slavery, so does that make slavery good? Last, blacks still have their own businesses today as well.
Blacks had their own services. Blacks had their own self contained communities. They were not just dying in the streetsn Blacks were forced to become dentist. I am not sure about hospitals though. I dont think there were any black run hospitals yet except maybe Howard University.

Integration made blacks dependant on the system. It also added more guillible consumers to the tax base. Blacks, much like women spend an overwhelming amount of money on consumer goods. This is good for the " matrix".

Basically integration made blacks weak because they did not have to be strong. For example the best black students used to go to black universities. Now the best black students go to all the white schools. Its like a brain drain effect.

Before integration the black community had self respect and were business owners. Look at pictures of blacks in the 1950s. Very respectable. Integration has been a disaster for blacks and this coming from a black guy.

Same as with voting for women. Integrating women into mainstream society has been a disaster for them too.

Oh and dont forget about self hate. Buying white designer goods at white stores covers up a bunch of self hate but thats another topic.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example did you know that before integration blacks had a higher rate of marriage than even whites? We had no choice but to stick together.

Also black communities were so safe back then that whites would go their safely at night to enjoy the art scene etc. Harlem renasaince etc.

Now the Iran Contra drug wars, liberal welfare programs ( leading to single mothers) also contributed to the demise of the black community but integration was a big part too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example did you know that before integration blacks had a higher rate of marriage than even whites? We had no choice but to stick together.

Also black communities were so safe back then that whites would go their safely at night to enjoy the art scene etc. Harlem renasaince etc.

Now the Iran Contra drug wars, liberal welfare programs ( leading to single mothers) also contributed to the demise of the black community but integration was a big part too.
If you've heard of Gary Webb, he's the "suicided" journalist who exposed the CIA selling crack to the inner cities during the 80's

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NoBiscuits

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you guys are old.

If you were born yesterday and took a look around today, how would you ever come to the conclusion that private corporations and the state apparatus are separate things?

Bloomberg, Federal Reserve, Booz Allen, Federal Trade Commission, Facebook, Clinton Foundation, National Security Agency, House of Representatives, Amazon, Ford Foundation.
If you knew nothing prior, how would you ever look at all the above and differentiate them as separate / competing forces? They're all just the state.

Moderation note: restored after further examination.

Last edited by a moderator: