Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, it was over the ex, not because he didn't f her that night.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
=cordoncordon]Guys cmon. if you think this girl stopped seeing him because he didn't F her, you are wayyyyyyy overanalyzing. Hell, in my experience if you get a girl in bed, make out, touch each other, but don't F her? Her IL goes up 10 fold because I am "different". Only makes them want you more. I have never heard of a girl going on multiple dates with a guy, only to stop seeing him because he didn't F her the first night he had her in bed. If she likes him she likes him, not because he didn't F her one night. And if by some small chance this is the real reason? It's no one you want to be with anyway. She's a psycho.

My guess this is all because of the ex. Sometimes I think people on here way overanalyze what is really going on.

Yes...this is how I interpreted the situation as well.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation is purely physical at this point........this girl is smokin hot, gordeous.......I would show a pic, but......well

anyway..............I will update later

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean think about it. If you went out many times with some chick you were really attracted to and on the first night you are in bed with her you make out, etc, but she doesn't let you F her, are you going to stop seeing her because of ONE time that she said no? I highly doubt that. If anything it's gonna give you more respect for her and make you want her even more.

I think sometimes there are some on this board that over play this "gotta be a man at all times" card. I just don't think it is that cut and dried.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Cordoncordon,

I agree, the "gotta be a man at all times" card is usually played INCORRECTLY by men who equate the ENTIRETY of their manhood with ONLY the frequency and proficiency with which they can throw their dikks.

But in a lot of cases (and I would argue "MOST"), sex, even GREAT SEX alone is not enough to keep ALL women coming back to you INDEFINITELY. This is why it is so important to have other great things of value about yourself that attracts a woman into your presence rather than JUST unbridled sexuality.

Now having said that, I do AGREE that the sexual component is of PRIMARY importance. But AFTER that, unless you can follow up with some form of individual SUBSTANCE--------then that chick who ONLY thinks of you as a dikk will soon realize the "rest of who you are" really IS inconsequential.

And BECAUSE of that limited perception she NOW has of you, "sooner" rather than later, she'll surely be off to the next "DIKK"...

March on.

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
He who doth hesitateth, doth masturbateth. Let ye see the sign of thy woman's arousal, and let ye take full advantage of thine Masculine Nature. For it is God's Gift to ye, Men, that he doth bringeth a lovely Lady to your bed chambers for you and she to enjoy and delight in your most intimate pleasures. And let it be known, oh Wise Men, that Ye bring no shame to you nor her if thou dost pursue that which by Divine Right is yours. But let ye be warned. For those who shall deny thy Lord's Gift, Ye shall be PUNISHED in the most furious way. For thou hast offended the Lord, and shall feel His Wrath unto thee.
i think i am going to print this off and stick it on my wall :D

And king'

I think you 'think' too highly of women, or you have some wrong 'programming' in there.

No matter what you 'think' you know, know one thing:

WOMEN LOVE SEX TOO!

In that read the rest what you want.

There are two schools of argument here, both are right, based on the level where king is.

fundimentally, king you need to re-frame your beliefs around women, sex is not a negative bad thing, sex is an enjoyable experiance!

Maybe you should reflect to why you felt the need to 'hold' off and re-think those belief's.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love sex. I wake up in the morning and shower so I can have sex. I cook and eat breakfast so I can have sex. I drive to work so I can have sex. I go to lunch so I can have sex. I drive home to have sex. I go out so I can have sex.

I have pondered what I was thinking and came to the conclusion that basically I have a lot of respect for this particular woman. As a lover or a friend. Also we had both been drinking and for some reason I just didn't want it to happen that way.

To make a long story short, she came over last night completely sober and we were haning out watching some TV.....I grilled some steaks, and stone cold sober I took her into my room, and on my King Size bed, and let her dip into endless supply of orgasms I will happily provide her. I feel much better....... ahhhhhh

P.S. and YES, that quote above there belongs on every bathroom mirror for every single man in America

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lord only works through me, I am but a mere messenger....

:D

Here's one that is also fitting:
Psalm 3:1 from the Holy Book of Manly Men

Here this, O Men, that thou hast come to this world to Love and Be Loved. For knowest that in thine truest Heart, the Lord doth knoweth what Lies therein.
Be at peace that the Lord doth align with thine most Masculine of Intentions, and that doth makest thy Lord proud, as Good Sons that ye are.
But be wary, my Sons, for the World is still not at Peace with thy Truest Masculine Nature, granted by thine Father, for there are the Wicked, and the Envious of thine Masculinity and seek to shame it, or banish it altogether. Be not one of them, for if thou doest reject thine God given Gift of Masculinity, knowest this...that the Lord will pronounce unto thee a most Wicked toll.
For thou shalt be shamed and abandoned by thine own Father, and a most Hellish Punishment shall be cast upon thee.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
News:

She called me last night and asked how I was, what I'd been up to.......etc..

anyway, she said that the the ex-boyfriend thing just isn't gonna work....... She asked me what I was doing tommorrow night (tonight)
So basically you're OK with being the next best alternate? Granted, you failed to hit it while she was hot, but she's essentially telling you you'll do if she can't get back with the ex. Have fun with that. I'm not saying don't get after it with her, but don't think for a second she'll ever be your LTR girl. You'll never be priority one.

cordoncordon said:
Hell, in my experience if you get a girl in bed, make out, touch each other, but don't F her? Her IL goes up 10 fold because I am "different". Only makes them want you more.
This is classic AFC rationalizing. As I posted earlier, de-sexualizing yourself doesn't separate you as a uniquely, sensitive guy who stands apart from "other guys", it only makes you more like the rest of the AFC herd who've bought the feminized mentality that they should identify themselves more with what women say they want in order to get laid. A woman is not going to want you anymore than when her bloodstream is swimming in hormones and endorphins due to physical attraction, and when you cool that off thinking she'll appreciate you more for delaying, she associates you with her own reasons for delaying sex - insecurity. Women delay sex, intentionally make guys wait for it and fillibuster to put a guy on hold because they're unsure of their conditions and the guy isn't their first priority. When a guy isn't confident enough in himself and his masculinity to take what she's willingly offering she makes this same connection.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it had something to do with the ex; as I said, I have been tearin that **** up for the last 4 nights..............

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Guys cmon. if you think this girl stopped seeing him because he didn't F her, you are wayyyyyyy overanalyzing.
I'm with ya on this one.

It had everything to do with her and her ex, and nothing to do with william.

Sounds like she was "on a break" giving her the free pass she needed to clear her conscience enough to let another dude finger her wet pu$$y. He was an "intimacy surrogate".

I've been the boyfriend AND the other guy. Sucks both ways, but that's the way it is.

It could also be the fact that women have a very short emotional attention span. From "Oh....kingwilliam made me feel good, I want to see him again". To "Oh...my ex boyfriend just called me up after rejecting me last week. COMFORT FOOD! No risk in this scenario!" in a matter of a day.

HOWEVER.....

You should have fukked her. It's an insurance policy of sorts. Not a surefire way to get/keep the upperhand, but the dynamic of the relationship almost always changes in your favor as soon as you stick your willy inside her.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
But in a lot of cases (and I would argue "MOST"), sex, even GREAT SEX alone is not enough to keep ALL women coming back to you INDEFINITELY. This is why it is so important to have other great things of value about yourself that attracts a woman into your presence rather than JUST unbridled sexuality.
I found this out the "hard" way...lol

You gotta keep in mind that sometimes even "having things of value" isn't enough to keep them around. Sometimes the only thing that will keep them around is a "rock".

FUNK DAT.