What every skinny guy should know...

MiggityMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ellis Program-fat loss?

Hey Pook,

Quick question for a fellow skinnyguy.net user.

When you gained your 50 + pounds of muscle, how were your body fat levels affected?

Did you ever have to do the fat loss portion of the program or did you simply stick to the mass gain?

I'd love to hear about this.

thanks!

mike

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea im wondering too. i started bulkin this monday. ive been eatin a lot of healthy foods. seems like i just gained size around my stomach... already.. wtf?

btw what weight do you think i should get to if im 5'5-5'6? I think i would want like 200 as a long term goal. What would you do once you get therE? i mean how do you maintain your weight/muscle? Do you keep working out but just eating the same amt of calories?

Attraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinniest!!

u made me cry, pook! i am the skinniest person on earth. her ar teh stats.

weight 106lbs
hieght 6'0"
biceps 10"
thighs 17"
chest 32"
waist 25" (damn its even less than that of my gf)
collar 14"

personality:

known as the "most eccentric" and "god of chill" in the uni. i dislike loads of ppl, n loads of them dislike me. still have a good number of male buddies. a few female buddies too. in luv with an amazing gurl. she wants be attracted to me, but fails. n only after reading this thread i understood why!
hav started to work out since januray 2005. known as a very confident perosn, especially in public speaking. but my buddies knwo how HIGHLY insecure i am.
quite good looking, but my physique cuts down teh points.
hav never been able to attract the girls i wanted to. only teh uglies n teh fatys. only one cute gurl said that she had a crush on me.
n yea .. i am 19, if it helps u guyz make any suggestions.

So guyz .. esp. Pook, my guru!! PLZ HELP!! :confused: n wat do u guyz say about my current likely testosterone levels???

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't this go against the entire remainder of this website? i thought the point was to change who you are as a person.

why is pook now stressing physical characteristics?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@attraction

in the secret of the jerk posts pook said that public speaking has nothing to do with high T levels.....and he is right.....women(even some feminine) can do that too;) ..u suffer definately under low T

@naes

u didnt understand a thing =/ read this thread and "the secret of the jerk" so often till u understand

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naes
doesn't this go against the entire remainder of this website? i thought the point was to change who you are as a person.

why is pook now stressing physical characteristics?
Appearance is who you are too. Don't make the mistake and think that building up your body will only change how you look, it will change your way off thinking big time.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I i am 5'9 at 145lbs right now.

Still thin but its not as bad when i was 130 lbs 4 months ago. I got broader shoulders, thicker v shaped back and my jeans dont hang on me anymore. I started to get alot more smiles and looks from girls. I walk more confidently.

The down side though, you start to check yourself out in the mirror more ofthen

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely love this post. My situation is almost identical to Pook's. I too am tall and skinny (6' 3" tall and 155 pounds). I always get comments on how good looking I am yet that's as far as it goes. I did Anthony's program for about 10 weeks almost 3 years ago. I started getting crazy responses from woman after I put on nearly 20 pounds of muscle, and I wasn't changing how I was acting around them much either. Although, I was more confident and didn't slouch. Anyway, I went to Italy for school that summer and met a girl, dated her for almost 2 years and of course stopped my program. I'm back to my old weight and I can't stand it. Plus I'm now single. I'm really pumped to get back into the program as soon as possible. For me it makes all the difference in the world, and the difference streams through all aspects of my life.

Just wanted to say reading this post has meant a lot to me. It was a reality check.

Thanks, Pook!

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: skinniest!!

Originally posted by Attraction
u made me cry, pook! i am the skinniest person on earth. her ar teh stats.

weight 106lbs
hieght 6'0"
biceps 10"
thighs 17"
chest 32"
waist 25" (damn its even less than that of my gf)
collar 14"

personality:

known as the "most eccentric" and "god of chill" in the uni. i dislike loads of ppl, n loads of them dislike me. still have a good number of male buddies. a few female buddies too. in luv with an amazing gurl. she wants be attracted to me, but fails. n only after reading this thread i understood why!
hav started to work out since januray 2005. known as a very confident perosn, especially in public speaking. but my buddies knwo how HIGHLY insecure i am.
quite good looking, but my physique cuts down teh points.
hav never been able to attract the girls i wanted to. only teh uglies n teh fatys. only one cute gurl said that she had a crush on me.
n yea .. i am 19, if it helps u guyz make any suggestions.

So guyz .. esp. Pook, my guru!! PLZ HELP!! :confused: n wat do u guyz say about my current likely testosterone levels???
Just get on Anthony Ellis's plan and follow it down to the letter. Trust me, it works. http://www.skinnyguy.net

By the way, I've heard that while on the Muscle Gaining plan people experience a big gain in testosterone....so get on it!

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you start taking ZMA supplement. I've never been that horny in my life!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baruch
I i am 5'9 at 145lbs right now.

Still thin but its not as bad when i was 130 lbs 4 months ago. I got broader shoulders, thicker v shaped back and my jeans dont hang on me anymore. I started to get alot more smiles and looks from girls. I walk more confidently.

The down side though, you start to check yourself out in the mirror more ofthen
I agree with you. We gotta be careful not to get dependent on our looks (to base our self-esteem on that), especially when we improve it.

Attraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx. but the thing is that ilive in a third world country. and anthony's program means thousands of bucks in my country. its way too expensive for me.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use the free stuff on his website - basically the most important things are training with free weights, squats+deadlifts are the most important exercises, and eating 6-8meals a day with protein with every meal! btw your third world country has a fvcking nuclear arsenal and we rich germans have sh1t that annoys me :mad:

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Attraction
thx. but the thing is that ilive in a third world country. and anthony's program means thousands of bucks in my country. its way too expensive for me.
So download it from Ares or a similar program since it is unrealistic for you to buy it.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me? I've seen so many skinny guys with very attractive women, why would gaining weight matter so much given that so many beautiful women don't require big buff bodies? I can understand everything about improving your appearance, be it weight lifting, nice cloths etc. But do you guys trully see that big of a difference in attention from women in gaining so much muscle mass?

I'm partly asking this because I'm a small, skinny guy and it just isn't physically possible for me to be big and buff. I can and have gained some muscle mass from weight training, but I'm still short and skinny (I have a small frame). And just observing couples from afar, it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. At first I thought maybe I was in denial or something because I'm small, but my eyes don't lie.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Is it just me? I've seen so many skinny guys with very attractive women, why would gaining weight matter so much given that so many beautiful women don't require big buff bodies? I can understand everything about improving your appearance, be it weight lifting, nice cloths etc. But do you guys trully see that big of a difference in attention from women in gaining so much muscle mass?

I'm partly asking this because I'm a small, skinny guy and it just isn't physically possible for me to be big and buff. I can and have gained some muscle mass from weight training, but I'm still short and skinny (I have a small frame). And just observing couples from afar, it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. At first I thought maybe I was in denial or something because I'm small, but my eyes don't lie.
It's just something that will get you more noticed by other people. No it's definitly not a necessary requirement but people will notice a buff guy before a skinny guy. Also if you have a small frame it shouldn't be hard for you to fill out so you must be doing something wrong whether it be training or diet.

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just briefly read through the skinny guy book and he mentions that you do not have to use suppliments but they do help a lot. To all you guys that have actually followed the skinnyguy.net book and got results, what supliments did you use, and in what quantities?

Thanks

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
30lbs in 3 months?That's 10lbs a month!
Haha!
That's impossible!Not even using steroids you could do that.
Be very happy if you manage to gain 4lbs of muscle a month,unless all of what you gain is fat,of course.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dj_spain
30lbs in 3 months?That's 10lbs a month!
Haha!
That's impossible!Not even using steroids you could do that.
Be very happy if you manage to gain 4lbs of muscle a month,unless all of what you gain is fat,of course.
30lbs in 3 months is too much. It´s very suspect to me. I also don´t believe in those photos he shows. It can be easily edited with photoshop or any similar program.

There´re a lot of pseudo-"experts" out there, especially on the net.