Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does your room look like? [pics]

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 007~JC
Diablo has a thread about this.

He will probably merge this in his.
You're a genius. :p

Merged with "What does your room look like? [pics]".

Great idea though! Let's keep this going - everybody here with a digicam (which is 70% of you probably) post some pictures of your room. There's no reason not to, and who knows - you might even get good advice on how to change things so it's more suitable for entertaining the other sex.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd planned on moving out of here in the next few months but I'm not going to be able to anymore. Hurricane Katrina displaced about 50% of New Orleans' population into Baton Rouge, where they decided to stay. Our town has doubled in size in the past week. There are literally no apartments or hotel rooms to be found in the entire city - even normal houses are selling like crack to an addict. Funny thing is I'd planned on moving out with the girl I've been seeing for the past year or two... "Taking the next step" - which perhaps God was trying to show me would be the wrong thing to do.

Yeah, that's it. God made Hurricane Katrina just to show me that I shouldn't move in with a chick. Sounds like I'm in the same boat as that meteorologist who claimed that the hurricane was created by the Japanese Mafia with a weather machine in retaliation for Hiroshima.

Guys, I know I mixed in Katrina stuff with this thread but please keep future postings about the hurricane to a thread devoted to it... this one is just for you to post the pictures you take of your rooms in... thanks much.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soon as im out on my own

ill post pics this spring.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wake this thread up !

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an apartment with 5 other people and share my room with my girlfriend. I have a laptop, a desk, bed with two matresses, cd player with amplifier and speakers, weights, my martial arts stuff and a whole bunch of books.

Im happy

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
I live in an apartment with 5 other people and share my room with my girlfriend. I have a laptop, a desk, bed with two matresses, cd player with amplifier and speakers, weights, my martial arts stuff and a whole bunch of books.

Im happy
A picture is worth a thousand words... and it's not like it's hard to take one...

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
What did you all think of my joint :)
it was hot.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty messy at the moment but that is nothing like it has been in the past few months. I have recently started cleaning it up a little bit at a time the past few nights and it has gone from a complete mess to just quite messy. I would say in about a weeks time it will be quite tidy and organised. :)

h2o

Banned
Reaction score

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ak5
i feel almost bad for posting this, pics were taken by a v400 phone. This is my room so far, moving out in 2 months :)

from the doorway:
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doorway4ph.jpg

closet:
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=closet3vs.jpg
the right side of my room
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3972/rightside5rw.jpg

front end/study/computer desk
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6620/front0dp.jpg
what'd you do, throw a smoke grenade?

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool for you guys to share your rooms... some neat some not so neat.. but thats cool... looks clean... i need to get me some plants... makes my room so much fresher... any suggestions?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
dude, why do you want to see what peoples room looks like?......what are you?....some kind of peeping Tom?.....go out on a pantie raid and get back to us. post your results, I think it will be kinda neat. more constructive than this horse $hit