What does your room look like? [pics]

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo

To everyone else... you all are living in rooms right now. Most of you have a camera or some way of getting pictures onto the internet. Lets start seeing some results - 550+ views and only 2 rooms have been shown? Give me a break... like someone else said, you don't have to have a mansion - lets see how you live!! :p
It is a good comment, which leads to a conclusion: mostly people either have horrible rooms or too lazy (less likely).
if they have cool places, sure they will post the pics.
I am just looking at my place and it is not conducive to even think about a camera....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
It is a good comment, which leads to a conclusion: mostly people either have horrible rooms or too lazy (less likely).
if they have cool places, sure they will post the pics.
I am just looking at my place and it is not conducive to even think about a camera....
Mines barely conduvice to life.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pix so far guys!

I noticed the prominent boxes of tissues...

;)

:cheer:

UrbanPlayboy

Reaction score
My room:

Picture from the doorway, where you can see my maple bed.

A shot of the room from the bed, you can see the shelf where I keep all my colognes and collectibles.

My desk, where I work on the computer or do my homework. Great for watching dvds while lieing on the bed.

My closet full of suits, dress shirts, and all my other casual clothes.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an old A&F bag from my days working there. I think it was from Winter 2004 (Adult large holiday shopper). You could try eBay...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, i checked out ebay, most of the bigger posters (50x40) go for $80! ****ing crazy.

One's i found for $15 were this size. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28009&item=7332379051&rd=1

This is the same size as the ones by your computer if im not mistaken.

Now, can i just go to A&F and ask if i can buy some posters? May be lie that im a promoter at a club and will put the posters in the bathroom? :)

sk24iam

Don Juan
Reaction score
The A&F posters can be expensive. I'd like to get one of those big ones that are at the entrance of the store.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pimp pad cont....
Here is my shower:
http://img186.echo.cx/my.php?image=picture40145uc.jpg

Here is my computer / desk which is seperated from my bed but in the same room (Keep alcs on top there):
http://img186.echo.cx/img186/6097/picture47994bs.jpg

Here is my bed + art i made:
http://img186.echo.cx/img186/7885/picture97113xt.jpg

And here is a pic of my room (top floor) from my back garden, my pool and suana are at the front of the house:
http://img186.echo.cx/img186/8066/picture3pu.jpg

:rockon:

My room was really messy when i took these, and i have my stereo and tv infront of the bed where my clothes are.

Live

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like some of yalls rooms. Makes me feel like mine is cluttered, but I don't care, I love my little pad. So here it is for your viewing pleasure.

Pic 1 - Main Section of my room
In this picture you can see my bed, its a nice queen size and fits me well. Above that, we have rock n roll theatre, and my awards from track n field (medals) and baseball(plaques). On the right, you can see my acoustic guitar, which is fun as hell to just session sometimes. As well as my terps sign! Go Maryland!

Pic 2 - Entertainment Center
In this picture my computer is on the left, tv, stereo, printer, xbox, all that crap. Have a nice lil dvd collection including face/off, garden state, the boondock saints, eurotrip, cruel intentions, the girl next door, etc... Also, my sexy sports illustrated swim suit edition above the stereo. ;)

Pic 3 - Shelves
In this picture just my book shelf. I love to read fantasy, and history. Some of the titles include, Chainfire by TG, Harry Potter, Guns Germs and Steel by JD. Also, on the right is hat rack, i love wearing hats.

Pic 4 - Closet
In this picture we got dresser, and clothes, and just random stuff. I wear a lot of designer and company brands. I like dressing nice. Also, just peaking up in this picture is my snowboard, but its summer :-/

Pic 5 - Exit Stage Right
Just more crap...

Pic 6 - Bathroom
Pic 7 - Cabinet
Just clean, straight up normal bathroom, its all good. To go along with it we ahve the medicine cabinet filled with essentials. Mainly my favorite cologne "intuition" for men by estee lauder.

Pic 8 - My Girl and I at prom
Good stuff

Thats it, enjoy, comments are welcome.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Now, can i just go to A&F and ask if i can buy some posters? May be lie that im a promoter at a club and will put the posters in the bathroom? :)
Not to get off topic (because people are actually starting to post pictures of their rooms - keep it up!), but the answer to your question is "no". A&F gets new posters every floor set, about once a season. The old posters are given to whoever was working the night they were taken down. They wouldn't care if you're a promoter, a club owner, or Jesus re-incarnate. However, you can probably pick one up on eBay like you've found.

Keep posting your rooms, people!

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Live
Pic 2 - Entertainment Center
In this picture my computer is on the left, tv, stereo, printer, xbox, all that crap. Have a nice lil dvd collection including face/off, garden state, the boondock saints, eurotrip, cruel intentions, the girl next door, etc... Also, my sexy sports illustrated swim suit edition above the stereo. ;)

LOL, notice the Hanson album on iTunes on the computer.

Nice room though.

Live

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like their one song "this time around". its pretty nice

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dillinger
D,
I see you with that Fierce cologne , that makes the lady's come running. All Dj's should own it.
I got Fierce as a gift, it's crap, not that good, probably some generic stuff marketed with A&F name.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always keep it all messed up in my place, in order to make the ladies feel like the trash they are