Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this mean?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"

What does it mean in red pill terms?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means

"I'm a gigantic c*nt who thinks of no one but herself and needs a convenient way to explain away my actions which hold me totally unaccountable for all of the nonsense and drama I create in the lives of the men who deal with me. What's even more great about this statement is that there are tons of men so sex and attention starved that they will blindly defend me using this phrase to get away with murder. I have a get out of jail free card with this statement, especially since I'm living in the west"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"rather than acting like a normal person and trying not to fvck up but apologizing and making up for it when i do, i will fvck up with reckless abandon at my own whims and you're just supposed to be expected to deal with it"

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"rather than acting like a normal person and trying not to fvck up but apologizing and making up for it when i do, i will fvck up with reckless abandon at my own whims and you're just supposed to be expected to deal with it"
This.

Women know what they are doing. They are using and abusing a system that is set up to kiss their assess and constantly pander to them. Don't think that women are doing the things they do because they 'just can't help it. boo hoo'. They are as conniving and cunning as anyone or anything out there. They are simply taking advantage of an overly feminized society where leaders and men look the other way at their atrocious behavior.

Always, ALWAYS call women out on their bull****, even if it means losing them.

Examples:

Case Scenario. Let's say you're out on a 1st or 2nd date with some woman.

Wrong way

Her: "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

Clueless idiot: "You know I tend to agree. I mean women have had such a hard time over the years and I can certainly understand their need to blow off steam from time to time. Listen, don't ever feel bad for doing that around me. I certainly don't mind"

Right way

Her: "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best".

Man: "I have no interest, time or patience for that type of attitude. If that is the type of woman you are, then this isn't going to work. Any questions?"

^It's really that simple. No need to laugh or joke about it in a nervous way either. Let her know that you're not putting up with that crap. Period. If she doesn't like it, you dump her and don't look back.

Last edited:

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is too dumb to realize that her attitude is going to harm her in the long run. Or that she's not ambitious.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it also mean that you won't get or keep her if you don't pass her sh!t tests?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when she says this, fvxk her best friend.

Then tell her "If you cant handle at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best"

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this was part of a quote by Marilyn Monroe.
She literally stated the red pill meaning in the first sentence - "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure"

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
"If you can't handle me at my worst,

I know I'm a psycho bytch...

you don't deserve me at my best"

But I'm convinced that I'm hot.

Since men only care about sex, a real man will accept that I'm a bytch because my over-tanned and tatted body is so worth it.

TDLR: You don't deserve the "goodies" if you can't handle my horrible attitude.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a Marilyn Monroe quote. The "original" poster icon slut. It's great how so many women look up to her....

This **** is stated by most women who think they're perfect (far from/many issues) and have a "hard time" finding a man. These are the women that are broken and can't get commitment or when there's a boring spot in the relationship they bolt.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I take a different, slightly more positive interpretation....

If you can't handle me at my worst"

"I am latently insecure and substandard in some respects, like 99% of all human beings, and despite the façade that I present to the public world, I know it".

"You don't deserve me at my best"

"Though I do have some significant desirable qualities which confound those that are less than desirable, if my insecurities and imperfections are too profound for you to accommodate as a man, you shouldn't bother trying".

The word 'deserve' has both positive and negative connotations when used in the first person. I see how this quote can be interpreted as inflammatory, but I choose not to. It is certainly more honest and significant when compared to some modern neo-fem attitudes.

Long and short, left and right of it; "allow me to be feminine, I'll allow you to be masculine".

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If this is something some girl said to you what she is saying is this:

"I'm a spoiled brat that is used to getting my way. If you won't give me my way i am going to do my best to piss you off."

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which inrerpretation do you want?
I am an entitled bytch.
Or
I need a strong confident man.
Or
I am an emotional woman.
Or
I am a player and I am giving you the challenge.
Or
Please don't swallow my BS.
Or
I am not a LTR but you are going to have some exciting times while it lasts.

As always, she was nice enough to warn you. Let her actions be your guide.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It means "I dont know how to communicate maturely so I am going to give you fvking drama instead" Seriously, if she said that and didnt explain, she is going to continue to play with your head. Move on.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means "I dont know how to communicate maturely so I am going to give you fvking drama instead" Seriously, if she said that and didnt explain, she is going to continue to play with your head. Move on.
Move on is right.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically saying i'm so awesome you have to deal with my BS to be around me.

Reality check that HO with aggression.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What an appalling attitude. We all have our worst moments, but we like to keep them private and not flaunt them in front of others. Perhaps this is what comes of the collapse between the private and public these days.