Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does the election of a morbidly obese college homecoming queen indicate?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-16836.html

NOTE: This is also interesting as it is Ole Miss, the (previously declared) "Home of the Rebels" electing a black woman, although had she been something like Venessa Williams, this would have been a mild race relation event.

Perhaps this was the coed population (which now dwarfs the male population at all non-tech, non-ag universities) deciding to put up a woman with a "normal" body?

Perhaps she has a "great personality"? :crackup:

My opinion: :down:

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps the students have a sense of humor? :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homecoming/Prom kings and queens are stupid, anyway. But as I remember them, they were more popularity contests than beauty pageants.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
perhaps the students have a sense of humor? :)
This is exactly the reason why. Given Ole Miss' reputation in the area of race-relations, the election of this "queen" basically amounts to the election of a mascot. It's basically a diss implying that this is the best that African American beauty has to offer.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I see Roosh's forum is still filled with the usual peanut gallery blaming whitey for all of lifes problems.

This is done as really bad racist joke.

Mississippi - culturally is still in the antebellum era.

The could have easily selected a hot black HB - there are quite a few out there........

This is done in the vein of humiliating her and black people and black women .....................

white supremacy showing its power...... "look what we can do.....we cam take a 'Precious' type sow and make her homecoming queen.....while ignoring the true beauties of your race......and there's nothing you can do about it....ha ha ha.
So where do we stand now?

* SWPLS/Femcvnts- Waaaaaah women on display by the evil patriarchy (white hetero males) :cry:

* Minorities - Waaaaaah where's all the sistas? :cry: Blame whitey.

* SWPLS/Femcvnts- Waaaaaah where's all "normal" (fat) women :cry: ? Blame the evil patriarchy ( white hetero males).

What a fat black woman? Waaaaaah :cry: Blame whitey.

We gone full circle :crazy:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for that poor red car. It's not even rated to take so much weight.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I see Roosh's forum is still filled with the usual peanut gallery blaming whitey for all of lifes problems.

* SWPLS/Femcvnts- Waaaaaah women on display by the evil patriarchy (white hetero males) :cry:

* SWPLS/Femcvnts- Waaaaaah where's all "normal" (fat) women :cry: ? Blame the evil patriarchy ( white hetero males).

It's the new normal, Mr. Tits. The white man is wrong for anything he says about anything.

Jitterbug said:
Check out the expressions on the faces of the king and the driver. They look like they have a gun to their heads.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from a black dude on this site

they did this to make fun of blacks,this is a clear scene of racism, the college has super hot black girls going to it,but they thought it would be funny to elect this girl

since the college has been getting pressured about only choosing whites, this girl is actually an idiot for falling for this.

As a black man, the white man don't owe me $hit nor do I want $hit from him, anything I want I can get it myself, but you will have to be blind to see this doesn't have any racism in it, you tell me this fat fuk was the hottest black girl they could find in the college, why haven't they ever picked a white girl fatty to be the queen?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not black - but I have to agree with FJ here.

Although I can see the humor in it :)

Maybe she sees the humor in it, too!

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
coming from a black dude on this site

they did this to make fun of blacks,this is a clear scene of racism, the college has super hot black girls going to it,but they thought it would be funny to elect this girl

since the college has been getting pressured about only choosing whites, this girl is actually an idiot for falling for this.

As a black man, the white man don't owe me $hit nor do I want $hit from him, anything I want I can get it myself, but you will have to be blind to see this doesn't have any racism in it, you tell me this fat fuk was the hottest black girl they could find in the college, why haven't they ever picked a white girl fatty to be the queen?
Exactly. It's basically a prank.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ole Miss has been trying for years now to get rid of the stereotype.....they quit waving Confederate flags, they changed their mascot from Colonel Reb to a black bear (gay as sh*t), etc. This homecoming queen was elected solely because she was black.

Whether or not it was a prank, or just the first available black candidate, who knows. But it was obviously manufactured, and not real.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It made me think of those Allstate commercials about mayhem:

"You thought volunteering to drive the homecoming queen was a great idea, but you didn't realize I'd be 380 pounds. (car flips over backwards) And if you bought cut-rate insurance, you might not be covered. So get Allstate and protect yourself from mayhem like me.
" :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
As a black man, the white man don't owe me $hit nor do I want $hit from him, anything I want I can get it myself
Nah, fvck that. I've grown too accustomed to my running water, electricity, sewage/garbage disposal and civilization as I know it.

As for the wildebeest only getting voted in because of racism I'm still not buying it. You have to actually run in the campaign to get elected, she even thanks the strong group of campaigners who were behind her (heh) the whole time, and you can bet dollars to donuts every liberal retard loser with an axe to grind would have been cheering her on. As a matter of fact I'd take a guess the only people who didn't vote for her would have been straight white males (your "racists"). Ironic red pill humour directed toward our descent into the toilet bowl is not as common as you may think, that goes ten fold for our leftist campuses. That hot chick who lost to her only lost by a hundred or so votes I was reading.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

True, feminist and blacks have a lot in common, both hypocritical and play the victim card against white males. Black guys claim there's all these attractive black women, but I don't know any guys going after black girls or many who are attracted to black women even half black ones. Even every black guy I ever known chased after white women almost exclusively. As an example, take Michelle Obama she azz ugly, not to mention full off pee pee and vinegar, yet the media tries to present her like she's a princess.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, Danger.

Unfortunately, the fat repulsive girl also happens to be black...

You are right that we wouldn't be having this conversation if she was white, but she isn't.

That still strikes a chord in this country.

Apparently.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White people making fun of black people, obviously. Ole Miss has been getting a lot of pressure because it has been one of the most racist schools in the country. So under that pressure they devised to have a black homecoming queen. They weren't just going to have some skinny good looking girl win it though. They made it a fat black girl.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No intentions of turning into a racism thread.

But I don't think a morbid obese black homecoming queen can be made about white men being victims.

Claiming that she's there just because she's fat begs the question

How do you know?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
White people making fun of black people, obviously. Ole Miss has been getting a lot of pressure because it has been one of the most racist schools in the country. So under that pressure they devised to have a black homecoming queen. They weren't just going to have some skinny good looking girl win it though. They made it a fat black girl.
Titty man, here's your guy with an axe to grind ^^^^^

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My point is, if people can complain and call it racist that this fat-ass black girl was voted queen.....then why can't a white guy call it racist when people celebrate the killing of all whites in a movie?
That movie has been widely criticized for being racist...by Katt Williams, Suge Knight, and Spike Lee. They were mad about different parts than you, though. Any enslaved people are going to celebrate killing their oppressors. The first thing Moses does in the Bible is murder an Egyptian for whipping a fellow Hebrew slave.

Ole Miss is still the "old South" and it's going to be a racist place for a long time. If this had happened in Berkely or San Francisco, then that would lend a lot more credence to the argument that race was not a factor. I love the South - the weather is nice and the women are beautiful. But less than one human lifetime ago, it was still an apartheid society. The residue grows less with every passing year, but it is still there.