Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does the election of a morbidly obese college homecoming queen indicate?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better analogy is how white males are made fun of and portrayed as idiots constantly in the media, tv, movies and advertising, while blacks are presented as cool, intelligent and desirable by (white)women. This has been happening for many decades maybe even moreso in the past. So by that same yardstick wouldn't the media be racist too?

Just one example is a commercial for I think Live Links dating. It shows two guys at restaurant a white guy who is oblivious, kind of nerdy and undesirable to women sitting with a black friend who is cool and intelligent. Cut to the chase- the black guy and the very hot white waitress kind of roll their eyes at the white guy and the hot white girl stares with desire at the black guy telling him he's hot. Pure racism. And I see people try to play these media sterotypes out in real life.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
No person today has the right to cheer the death of another race. What makes it more hypocritical is that the same race cries racist at the drop of a hat, but still celebrates and cheers killing the white guy.

hypocrisy is rampant in the human race

an indian colleague showed me this clip of men being beaten on a 'women only' train....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaD3kHc1Gh8

women in india don't find this to be a problem

yet when an indian women is raped on a moving vehicle....they are up in arms

where is the consistency?

either violence against men AND women should be taken seriously or none of it will...

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So, in reposne to those who say this is racist.....these two threads are a clear dichotomy of what is "allowed" versus what is not "allowed" regarding assertations of racism.
Bible's response is excellent. Haven't had the time to read the rest. Django Unchained is still being criticized as being a racist movie. Although I doubt it. I mean even to think of a glimpse of it were true makes me sad. And I am sure it was much more dire than that, historically.

Adopting a backbreaker style here: But see, it doesn't work like that. You can't enslave a whole race for a hundreds of years, sell them and abuse them, and expect 50/50 freedom and fairness from them just over a lifetime later.

I respect your longing for a free and fair society but I don't see the reciprocity here. Don't you agree you owe some sympathy, or some humor?

This is sort of the same with women vs. men, but I don't have time. Gotta do 6 more pomodoros and I am running out of time.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
hypocrisy is rampant in the human race

an indian colleague showed me this clip of men being beaten on a 'women only' train....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaD3kHc1Gh8

women in india don't find this to be a problem

yet when an indian women is raped on a moving vehicle....they are up in arms

where is the consistency?

either violence against men AND women should be taken seriously or none of it will...
:crackup:

I loved the video.

They are not exactly raping the men Uncle Burroughs, but I see the point.

:)

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I can see that argument.....with the exception that he called the slave owners by their race instead of saying "we killed every slave owner in that movie".
A white guy wrote the line in the movie....your own kind did this.

Stagger Lee said:
A better analogy is how white males are made fun of and portrayed as idiots constantly in the media, tv, movies and advertising, while blacks are presented as cool, intelligent and desirable by (white)women.
Yeah, and black women are always portrayed as sassy, fat and ugly...whereas white women are always portrayed as beautiful, thin, and confident.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bish0p said:
A white guy wrote the line in the movie....your own kind did this.
" Your own kind " Wtf? Have you even seen him in interviews and any of his movies? The guys an odd self hating omega fetishist with a boner for *surprise, surprise* jews and blacks. Uma Thurman even LJBF'd this fvggin weirdo.

He ain't my kind.

bish0p said:
Yeah, and black women are always portrayed as sassy, fat and ugly.
Weird, cause that's so out of character.:confused:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:
Yeah, and black women are always portrayed as sassy, fat and ugly...whereas white women are always portrayed as beautiful, thin, and confident.
In the first place not true at all, as I metioned Michele Obama for one example is presented as a sophisticated princess. The irony is she really is sassy, ugly and fat bottomed like many black women tend to be.

Women black, white or any other race are almost always presented positively by the media. When a black women is presented she is usually at least half white and presented as a sophisticated, stylish black woman.

You are doing just what the feminist do. Claiming some hardship against your favored group that doesn't actually exist. Women always claim sexism against them and blacks claim racism. But the only group in reality that has a legitimate claim of facing instituitionalized sexism is males and for racism is white males.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
" Your own kind " Wtf? Have you even seen his movies? The guys an odd self hating omega fetishist with a boner for *surprise, surprise* jews and blacks. Uma Thurman even LJBF'd this fvggin weirdo.

He ain't my kind.
Since it's always a simple black and white thing with guys like you...if he's white then he's your kind.

( . )( . ) said:
Probably in your backwards ass incest ridden redneck part of the woods. But, not all black women are like that.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You are doing just what the feminist do. Claiming some hardship against your favored group that doesn't actually exist. Women always claim sexism against them and blacks claim racism. But the only group in reality that has a legitimate claim of facing instituitionalized sexism is males and for racism is white males.
Who here claimed hardship besides you?

Go continue being a victim somewhere else.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:
Who here claimed hardship besides you?

You claimed the media makes lack women look bad. Others claimed this very thread topic was about racism at the university dur.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bish0p said:
Probably in your backwards ass incest ridden redneck part of the woods. But, not all black women are like that.
You mad? NABWALT.

Relax man, you've had 40 years of white guilt. It's got to come to end sooner or later.

bish0p said:
Did you just pull a feminist bait and switch? It's YOUR whining and continual victim status and blaming whitey for all your lifes woes we are calling out.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You claimed the media makes lack women look bad. Others claimed this very thread topic was about racism at the university dur.
No, that was a stupid response to your stupid comment to show that even if such a claim were true, it balances things out in the end. Still, it's not something I really believe. I've seen both ugly and and attractive black women in commercials.

I've also seen non nerdy guys white guys in commercials.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You mad? NABWALT.
Uh, no..that would be you, as everything and anything you contribute to this forum is about black and white race relations.

( . )( . ) said:
Did you just pull a feminist bait and switch? It's YOUR whining and continual victim status and blaming whitey for all your lifes woes we are calling out.
Again, that is you. You are whining about the poor white male and how everyone hates him. You're blaming black people for all your troubles.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bish0p said:
Again, that is you. You are whining about the poor white male and how everyone hates him. You're blaming black people for all your troubles.
Excellent ! Then we are both in agreement this orca wasn't voted in by da evil racist whitey then.

Btw try not to lose your cookies again and get this thread shut down.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Excellent ! Then we are both in agreement this orca wasn't voted in by da evil racist whitey then.
How the hell am I supposed to know what the reasons are as to why she won? I'm not a dumbass who just makes speculations based on preconceived notions from my computer.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
" Your own kind " Wtf? Have you even seen him in interviews and any of his movies? The guys an odd self hating omega fetishist with a boner for *surprise, surprise* jews and blacks. Uma Thurman even LJBF'd this fvggin weirdo.

He ain't my kind.

Funniest yet smartest post of the thread.

:up: Tits,

I like QT though, he's such a down to earth weirdo :)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bish0p said:
How the hell am I supposed to know what the reasons are as to why she won? I'm not a dumbass who just makes speculations based on preconceived notions from my computer.
So your not a victim but you'll leave the window open just a little bit in case you are a victim? Waaaaaah whitey. :cry:

Around and around we go.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So your not a victim but you'll leave the window open just a little bit in case you are a victim? Waaaaaah whitey. :cry:

Around and around we go.
No, anything's possible. And believe it or not, racism does exist. Or is the world all sunshine and rainbows according to you?

Btw, aren't you a black lesbian?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bish0p said:
No, anything's possible. And believe it or not, racism does exist. Or is the world all sunshine and rainbows according to you?

Btw, aren't you a black lesbian?
Yes, which means I'm higher than you on the liberal ladder of who can shame who, and I'm here to tell you blaming whitey for everything from voting this ole miss pig in to a stray dog sh!tting on your front yard is no longer cool.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Yes, which means I'm higher than you on the liberal ladder of who can shame who, and I'm here to tell you blaming whitey for everything from voting this ole miss pig in to a stray dog sh!tting on your front yard is no longer cool.
No it means you're a troll.

Anyways, you just keep on blaming black people for all of your troubles and how they're breathing up all the air you and your forefathers created.