Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of ways of keeping girls at hand without getting into LTRs

Blackstaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello guys...it's been like 2 or 3 years since my last post here, and i just wanted to listen to my old friend sosuave and the guys that make it alive to have a *sigh* heart-to-heart talk :p :)

well, i have a problem with the intention girls carry for me; which i hate to call as "long time relationship". as the title advertises, i dont want "ltr"s for a while; just intimacy to make girls f*ck buddies for me. I dont know if the fact that im a dancer affects these intentions of girls that are around me for me (dance kind of creates a bond between ppl - or so it is said :) ) but whenever i have sex with these girls, they start looking for something more *meaningful*. One recent girl i had met through dancing invited me to her house to have dinner with her roommate. We had a great night, went to a club afterwards and after the lights of her roommate were off, we got sensual.. She resisted at first to have sex; saying that she didnt even know me, and she would later regret it. But i saw the fire and made it happen by itself. One day passes, and she asks why i did not call her. She says she doesnt want to have a **** buddy type relationship (she doesnt tell her so, she just means it) The problem is, I dont like the "Whatever, i dont care...i'll just tell it straight and dont give a f*ck if she feels like a sl*t" style. This is a good girl and she and her roommate were really kind to me that night, i really enjoyed the time with her. I want to keep this girl, but not in a ltr style (with my hopes for being f*ck buddies). What are ur opinions on this matter guys, what do you think should be done and said on such occasions ?

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you need to decide what you really want. If you are not ready to settle down you need to stop with these good girls. You need to go after the attention *****s with the myspace & facebook & ****. These girls are fair game, they deserve to get played, good girls dont deserve all that pain.

If youre not ready to settle down, & you want to have fbuddies or jumpoff situation whatever, thats cool for like 3 - 4 months, but then after she starts to catch feelings, or shes gonna get tired of you waiting to settle down, & hook up with another dude.

You gotta think from women's heads, she wants a relationship, she wants security, a guy she can say belongs to her, a bf. After awhile its gonna be like ure just ****ing her, ure saying to her that shes not good enough to be ure girl, shes only good enough to suck u off.

You djs gotta get out of what you want & start thinking about what women want. Youre thinking, i want what i want, i just wanna be **** buddies with this girl not thinking about what she wants.

When ure having girls as jump offs, thats playing the girls. You should leave the good girls alone with that playing them.

Blackstaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
JHeights83rd said:
You djs gotta get out of what you want & start thinking about what women want. Youre thinking, i want what i want, i just wanna be **** buddies with this girl not thinking about what she wants.

When ure having girls as jump offs, thats playing the girls. You should leave the good girls alone with that playing them.
I respect your way of thinking but let's make sth clear : There is no forcing or playing in this. Otherwise it would be rapture. I give no hope of getting into a LTR to any girl, no promises of escalating to a more serious level, or do not force them to sth they are unwilling to do. If I want them, and if they want me; things just build on themselves. Sex requires two (at least :) ),and boys dont do it one-sided :) I just want things to remain on the level they were on just a second before having the sex. This is neither unethical or playing with the girls.

On the other hand, I find getting into a LTR without knowing ur mate through at least a few months of dates dangerous, because LTR has limits and bonds beyond simple dating which requires the couple to know each other very well. This is the reason why I really hate girls' way of approaching LTRs after spending some good time or having sex. Such a relationship is doomed to be broken down by the GIRL herself, because girls dont like boys to show all of their cards at once, even if they seek LTRs with them. She will think she is unsatisfied with the relationship (didnt live up to expectations, no excitement anymore, complicated emotions blah blah blah...) And then our boy will surely be DUMPED ! (What a contradiction within itself isn't it? As one of the old DJs had once said : Girls are to love, not to understand)

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by Blackstaff
I respect your way of thinking but let's make sth clear : There is no forcing or playing in this. Otherwise it would be rapture. I give no hope of getting into a LTR to any girl, no promises of escalating to a more serious level, or do not force them to sth they are unwilling to do. If I want them, and if they want me; things just build on themselves. Sex requires two (at least ),and boys dont do it one-sided I just want things to remain on the level they were on just a second before having the sex. This is neither unethical or playing with the girls.
Ive never been in long term relationship only jumpoffs. Im not advocate for LTR.

& with post in quotes, thats not how women work buddy. I know some r under the belief that "if all u wanna do is hit that ass, just say it, be bold, she might be down" but thats not gonna be that many.

& u sound like a lot of guys who just want possession over the puz... U dont really want the girl, but u dont want anybody else to bang her. You gotta decide what u want, if u want jump off, its cop & blow, these women wont be staying around for more than 3 - 4 months.

Like i keep saying these women will be around for jump off situations like 3 -4 months, then theyll want more, or hook up w/ another dude, when they get tired of waiting for you.

The challange is for players to find whatever way u can to keep these women down, which is usually gonna involve some form of playing on her feelings & lying.

I have no problem playing on women's feelings cuz they try to play on my ego & they got their weapons to suck guys in. Thats why i pick which girls i wanna try to play. I attract a lot of good girl virgins to me, i leave them alone, cuz they dont deserve to be played.

So yes u r playing these women.