Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Were His actions Innocent?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the massage

Dang, he's been here before,

I just read the article on messaging in the bible and this part stuck out for me.

He tried this with me and stated it in almost the same way:

Start rubbing her lower back really good (harder then you did the shoulders or the rest of her back) and comment on how much stress she has and how you will get rid of it. Every once in a while, let your hands wander onto her ass and just rub it for a second, then move back. Comment on how you aren't sure the massage is getting the full effects because her shirt is in the way. If she says "ok" then slowly slide her shirt up and over her head.

And now he says that I misinterpreted the massage. Except he added the line that my shirt felt like sandpaper and that it was scratching his fingers with it. But he only went half way. Good to know I haven't lost my mind. Whatever. Loser. I am not crazy and I just proved it to myself sorry guys that I have pestered you.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38303

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... thats funny. i still think you should play with him, the worst torture you can give to a man is to get him really excited and then pull back...talk about sex, touch him, but stop before he starts getting real pleasure from you.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Is Going On? It Happened Again

Hey guys,

I am back posting again because tonight after 3 weeks since said incident I called him and he invited me over again. And it happened again only he took it up a notch even after he busted me about writing about it in my journal see email below.

I just thought you'd would like to know that there are people out there... cruel people that are still reading your blog... might want to be more careful about what you post for the public to read.

I have been relayed a few messages about said posts. I am sorry if I ever gave you the wrong impression... nothing that I did was at all suggestive or sexual in any way. I was not being forward... I was just hanging out as a FRIEND .. and nothing else. I am sorry I if did anything that gave you the wrong impression. I don't mean to confuse you. Strange to me how you could have interpreted the night's events the way you did.

Okay so I was busted so I went over there having every intention to just talk to him tonight about why he said I was wrong, but what happened instead? Another freaking massage.

First we just watched the movie and he made stupid comments and I laughed and then we kind of got playful and he was play fighting. We were watching Million Dollar baby and I smacked him several times and then after the movie was over he started looking at me again and I said What and hes like what and I am like you are freaking me out and he's asking me why and I said because you are being weird, so then he litterally lean over me got real close to my face and said how does this make you feel and I said uncomfortable and hes like uncomfortable how? Good or bad and I was like I don't know.

I just don't like how I dont know what to expect from you and hes like so. Then we were just talking about something and I said I dont think you are good for much and he was like what? I know for a fact that I am good at one thing. You really liked that massage I gave you and I was like what massage I dont remember? He told me I was lying and I said yeah that I was messing with him. I told him I liked it and we changed the subject then 20 minutes later he asks me to let him give me another.

So I am like okay and then he asks me what kind of massage and I tell him I don't want to make any decisions because I wanted to see where he would go with this again. But finally I tell him just do my back and neck, so he's like okay. Well the next thing I know it turns into the full body massage again. After awhile he gets bold and slides his hands under my shirt again and rubs me where he can reach without taking the shirt off. He rubs his hands over my bra hook too and in my head I am thinking what?????

I am confused bc in his email he denys up and down that there is anything sexual to these massages. The next thing I know he unhooks me and continues rubbing my back.

He periodically asks me if I like what hes doing and if I am comfortable and in my head I was freaking out and nervous. I was going along with everything because I again liked it and I wanted to prove to myself that he was in denial about what was happening. I wanted more proof. So eventually he works his handles lightly around my butt without every fully placing his hands there and then my inner thighs again. What the heck???? So eventually he does touch my butt and after awhile I sit up and I am like what do you want? He's like well I prefer skin to skin contact.
So I am like what do you want me to do about it? No answer and finally I am like look I don't want to make any decisions tonight and so he starts unbuttoning my shirt. At this point, I remember that he unhooked me and so I lay back down on my stomach really quick to avoid too much exposure but he got a look anyway. Because I thought well if he said this isnt sexual then why should he see me like that.

Then at this point he asks me if I am uncomfortable several times and I play it cool. After awhile he focus on my neck and starts to grab me where I have no choice but to lift myself up a bit and then there were several times where he massaged under my arm and I got the feeling he was trying to turn me over. So after a half hour of this he gets tired so I ask him for something to drink so I can straighten myself up a bit. Then he gives me mixed freaking signals. He keeps telling me to tell him what I want but I play dumb bc I dont want to be vunerable but his actions and his words never concide. He tells me that he knows I have had romantic feelings for him bc of the blog but that hes only ever wanted to be my friend blah blah and indirectly says that massage that he gave me was because he was being a friend bc he enjoys giving people massages and when I asked why he said bc its a nice thing to do like giving food to the homeless??? WHAT kind of analogy is that???

Then shortly after that I left.

I am so freaking confused. Why does he keep asking me what I want and then give me massages like that and just says he wants to be friends with me? What the hell? I mean if he was only interested in keeping me as a friend why would he want to give me a massage that he knows confused me the last time I came over? I mean he said he wasn't being sexual so what's up with all of this? I told him that I was pissed off about his email and that I felt he was playing games and he was all why would I? I have no reason to. So guys if hes not interested in me sexually what gives? His actions dont communicate the same way at all. Why ask me what I want and why ask me how his actions are making me feel uncomfortable good or bad. I mean he could tell I was nervous. Why is he in DENIAL?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for a woman (if you are or just some hairy dude whatever)

YOU THINK TOO MUCH...

i got bored reading the first sentence and read the last paragraph
obviously he wants you, but just testing you.
if you like it and wondering why the **** hes doing that
just tell him "you want me? pound me like a skanky ***** on period"

Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
This sucks.
Balh, Blah, Blah.

This DOES NOT suck. You suck.

Get over it and just do the guy. He wants to bone you, you want to be boned.. just do it.

Your last post was ridiculous by the way. Do you ACTUALLy expect anyone to read it?

Please be considerate when taking a mental **** on our forums.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a troll or an attention wh*re. I am simply a woman who is confused by a man's conflicting words and actions. Just trying to make sense of it all. Sorry my post was so lengthy but give me a break. If you don't like it don't reply. I am looking for some good advice not bashing. So go away if you have nothing meaningful to add.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DreamyChick said:
I am not a troll or an attention wh*re. I am simply a woman who is confused by a man's conflicting words and actions. Just trying to make sense of it all. Sorry my post was so lengthy but give me a break. If you don't like it don't reply. I am looking for some good advice not bashing. So go away if you have nothing meaningful to add.

Then please quit with the "poor me and my sullen love life". What is the question? Are you befuddled that the guy can totally take you to school with some of the stuff he's picked up from here? Or is it that you feel a tad powerless because you can't lead him by the c0ck?

I'm a li'l pessimistic regardless of gender.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I hate that he has control and that he's getting to me. Why arent his words lining up with his body language?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DreamyChick said:
Yeah I hate that he has control and that he's getting to me. Why arent his words lining up with his body language?

You hate that he has YOU figured out and now you want our help in turning the table. Your naturally intuitive chick logic and pvssy power is gone.

How dare you come to the lions den with the wish that we'll just hand over the weapon in which to slay him? Forget about him. Or just have a seat on his chin.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh enough of these games.

You clearly want him...hell you want eachother so just make it happen already.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's playing more games and still you insist that I am. Are none of you going to address why his verbal is not matching with his body language? Any possible way that he's just teasing me and trying to bait me for his amusement?

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple.

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, quacks like a duck, but says to you "I'm not really a duck," trust me--it's a duck.

He wants to bone you.

Why wouldn't he say so? Because he has class.

Give him props. Just do him.

iwant

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright dreamychick or dreamybiiiitch or whatever;) wanna know why his verval doesn't match his bodylanguage? its because its to his advantage to do so. you see if he completely tells you that he wants you that take away the tension and the suspense and you won't be so willing to let him massage or whatever. you see he is playing you like a toy and youo are totaly clueless ... i admire your friend. and just fcuk him for christ sake and stoop posting here

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

Hey dreamy chick will you please just stfu and get off this forum.

muchos gracias :)

In_the_Wild

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know when he was asking you about sex, and you didn't like the subject. And he kept talking, and you said you didn't want it...

And than you start asking him what he wants, and he sais nothing.. And you push it, and he's like, you got me wrong..

It's the same thing going on. As you grow older, you will figure it out. Now, either someone of you gets their guts together and does something, or you both gonna end up screwing with your heads and not your bodies, which is the wrong way around.

when you are alone, KISS HIM!