Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

went out with 5 hot girls clubbing

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Derek not everyone has the same taste of women as you do.

Now to answer the ops question, NO, you didnt handle this right.

Instead of saying "You want me to make them leave" or whatever, jesus, LIVE A LITTLE.

You couldnt easily made this into a joke and had her laughing about it. And busted the guys balls ..........

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh ok thanks for the info guys,yeah your probably right i did feel a little jealous,but ah well all worked out well,should i play the "body guard" angle,cause its a c and f opening plus gives us something between us,anyways i'll just try and get her to go out again this weekend and see what happens

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
themaster07 said:
thanks for the advice guys,i'll see her tommorow and i'll ask her if she is going out saturday night and to come with me, (she'll probably go wit the girls, so id just meet them there),and i'll work on more kino etc,i'll let ya's know how it goes,one other thing is.. we got really close at the club,but at work it's just normal,like just small talk,maybe i have to initiate things more.. about the guys at the club harrasing her were losers because they were so off their face on drugs their eyes were rolling back in their head lol,and they kept trying to get with her even though i was with her,and she made it clear she didn't wnat anything to do with them,thats my in now lol.. i can say i'll be her personal bodyguard
Fair enough, I just get a little wound up some times when these blokes give me this WTF expression when I dance next to these girls. It is a nightclub dancefloor, no?

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i saw her at work today,i was in a really good mood so i tried a bit of c & f on the girls,just had a good time,the other girls reacted positivley but my girl with the bf wasn't as enthusiastic as i wouldve liked in our conversation,she wasn't rude or anything she just didn't seem interested in ME,but i always catch her out looking at me,not general look's just sorta watching me,so i dunno.. i thought i probably over did the interest,so i played the rest of the shift with indifference,its hard to explain but when i left it was feeling really good,so i guess i did it right,i guess all i can do is use indifference to see if she is interested? she said she may be going out tommorow night but she isn't sure,

Reaction score
themaster07 said:
well i saw her at work today,i was in a really good mood so i tried a bit of c & f on the girls,just had a good time,the other girls reacted positivley but my girl with the bf wasn't as enthusiastic as i wouldve liked in our conversation,she wasn't rude or anything she just didn't seem interested in ME,but i always catch her out looking at me,not general look's just sorta watching me,so i dunno.. i thought i probably over did the interest,so i played the rest of the shift with indifference,its hard to explain but when i left it was feeling really good,so i guess i did it right,i guess all i can do is use indifference to see if she is interested? she said she may be going out tommorow night but she isn't sure,
Dude. She has a boyfriend. Keep her as a friend. Use her as social proof when you go out.

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you may be right,but im finding myself increasingly jealous when she speaks to other guys at work.. not good,i think she'll make a good friend,but i cant get myself out of "gaming" mode,can anyone give any advice? everytime i speak to her like asking her if she's going out or asking any other deeper questions to get to know her better,i feel like im gaming her,i just wanna hang out with her as a friend