Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

went out with 5 hot girls clubbing

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,i went out last weekend with 5 hot girls from my work clubbing,not directly out with them,but i met them at the club,and had a few drinks and came up to them on the dancefloor,it was packed in the club.. so i ended up dancing most of the night with them,one in particular.. they all have boyfriends,but the new chick has just started at my work,and dosent know many people here cause she just moved here..

so me and her hit it off,after only having small talk at work,we really connected at the club,lots of kino,and flirting on her part.. (i didnt try anything cause she has a bf) and these loser guys kept trying to dance with her and rub on her and try pick her up etc,so i said to her "i can get rid of them for you if ya want??" and she said "nah its cool i just want them to go away.." so she ended up kind of pretending she was with me,and rubbing up on me and dancing all over me,it was pretty hard to stop from making a move lol... but it went so good,its just this is the first time a 10/10er has shown any real interest in me,and i stayed with her the whole night looking after her,and she loved it.. we ended up dancing for 4 hours non stop till the club closed.. i see her at work every weekend

my question is,did i handle this ok? and would a girl with absoloutley no interest sexually in me do this??

Reaction score
It's one of two things:

1) She's attracted to you

2) You are a safe option because she knows you know she has a boyfriend. You've entered the friend zone.

My guess is #2.

Keep this girl and her friend around as wingwomen. They probably have plenty of cute friends. Just don't attempt to steal her from her boyfriend. That's senseless.

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh ok,thanks for narrowing it down,i think it may be 2 becuase that night out after i moved in behind her to stop the loser afcs from harrasing her,she started grinding in me and whispered to me.. "its ok.. cause i trust you" and smiled,so im guessing it was 2.. but im not convinced,because she never told me she had a boyfriend,i got told by someone else who works there,so she wouldnt have known i knew..is there anyway i can subltely work out which one it is??

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's safe to assume you're in the friend zone. Basically 40% chance that you not, bad odds.

Also your actions at the club put you into that zone.

Keep her as a friend... It's much more valuable than those crappy odds.

There is a specific way of having females as friends. It's also very valuable.. Bobby Rio has a podcast or blog on it. Though I can't find it. You can e-mail him directly and ask about blog or pod cast on keeping women as friends. It's something he put out there for free and you can check it out. http://www.theseductionbible.com/

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to test if she's attracted to you. Come up to her at work, take some of her hair, and smell it at the ends of them. If she's ok with that, keep smelling them, then tell her hair smells good. Get her email and number and you two go out, she pays for her own sh1t, or best for yours too.

If she's not OK with you sniffing her hair, she is not into you. Keep her as friend.

Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
If you want to test if she's attracted to you. Come up to her at work, take some of her hair, and smell it at the ends of them. If she's ok with that, keep smelling them, then tell her hair smells good. Get her email and number and you two go out, she pays for her own sh1t, or best for yours too.

If she's not OK with you sniffing her hair, she is not into you. Keep her as friend.
Actually, don't smell her hair. That's the creepiest thing you could do. Just keep her as a friend and move on with your life.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
1- just remember she is from work so dont let it stop you from doing your job.

2- There are millions of girls who are begging for a spontanious MAN to give them one good reason to leave their AFC boyfriends.

3. i think you have done a good job tho next time you must initiate some kino and while looking into her eyes preferably the left eye kinda glance down at her lips when the time is right they'll always be the ones begging for the kiss

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
PhilippeUrielAmancio said:
Actually, don't smell her hair. That's the creepiest thing you could do.

LOL

Are you really sure about that?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
I can attest to the smelling hair = creepy .. Cuz ive done it to like 4 girls and they all ALWAYS were like Wtf? or said that it was weird / creepy.. But it never stopped them from doin shiet with me..

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can smell their hair, but you have to hug them first to get in there......hold the hug for about a half sec too long.........................not enough for her to realize that she notices, and then comment on how good her hair smells.

Then look at her and say, "would you like to fvck? Cause I am jonesin for some puss right now"

lol

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea.. The test is, if she likes you, she'll let you smell her hair, if not, she won't let you smell her hair..

What she says after that isn't important.

Creepy?

Not to me, I like smelling hair. Don't do it creepy!

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
themaster07 said:
and these loser guys kept trying to dance with her and rub on her and try pick her up etc,so i said to her "i can get rid of them for you if ya want??"
Why are they losers if they had the balls to approach her? Or are they losers becuase you didn't want to lose her? In a way your calling the whole male population as losers. That's what we do, go upto girls and kino them.
If a girl wants to dance with a guy then stop whining. She's an individual. Not necesarilly a personal issue.

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good one is to feel her hair, rub it slowly to her face, like a cloth.

themaster07

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys,i'll see her tommorow and i'll ask her if she is going out saturday night and to come with me, (she'll probably go wit the girls, so id just meet them there),and i'll work on more kino etc,i'll let ya's know how it goes,one other thing is.. we got really close at the club,but at work it's just normal,like just small talk,maybe i have to initiate things more.. about the guys at the club harrasing her were losers because they were so off their face on drugs their eyes were rolling back in their head lol,and they kept trying to get with her even though i was with her,and she made it clear she didn't wnat anything to do with them,thats my in now lol.. i can say i'll be her personal bodyguard

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could recover by saying you have a hair fetish. I am sure that would work.

Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
Yea.. The test is, if she likes you, she'll let you smell her hair, if not, she won't let you smell her hair..
You can probably replace the bolded statement with just about anything sexual.

I'll let you figure out if that's good or bad.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's either a hor or she's just playing you, or both

Why was she out dancing at a club by herself if she had a boyfriend she's committed to?

I try to stay away from girls with boyfriends. They're just a waste of time, unless you're really into short-term flings and horishness (or just getting friendzoned). Of course, a lot of guys here ARE into horishness, but I'm trying at least to analyze the situation for you.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
So you want to date a girl who goes out to dance clubs, dances with a guy who isn't her BF, who probably goes out to get hit on to raise her low self esteem, and who seeks validation from all these guys hitting on her?

She basically used you as a dance partner, and to keep creepy guys away.

Then she went home and got f***ed good and hard by her BF

Also, never date girls from work. Way more trouble and drama then it's worth.

If you are trying to date girls from work, then you are not getting out enough and meeting enough other HB's.