Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird/Mixed Signals...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her age is only my estimate. She could be older, and I'm pretty sure she thinks (like everybody else I've talked to at the beach) that I'm much younger. She talks to the other (much) older dudes at the beach anyway. She's super chatty with others in general.
That is why I said 'appears'. I agree, when you first meet someone you not know someone's actual age. To a woman, if she appears to be in her late 30s, but looks like she is in her late 20s... in her mind she is in her late 20s. If a man is in his mid-50s, but can pass for someone in their mid-40s... then she will take that at face value and assume you are what you appear.

This actually happens to me quite a bit, I can pass for someone 10 years younger and when a woman finds out my actual age... poof... if that is a problem for her she is gone. Which is fine, it is what it is. You can't control what a woman wants if you don't have it.

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I pretty much forgot about her, but I guess "she's back."

She paddled up to me and started talking out of the blue like she kinda knew me already. I had never actually spoken to her before. The next day I see her waxing her board in the parking lot as I was walking by. She just started talking loudly, like she was calling me over. I stopped and chatted for a bit. I was tempted to ask for her number, but she wasn't facing me; she had her side toward me and was mostly focused on what she was doing and seemed kinda "guarded."

In both instances she cut the conversation short even though she started them. I can tell she seemed surprised by the way that I spoke. I said something funny, and I could tell she was trying to hold herself back from laughing, like she didn't want to give me the satisfaction of making her laugh.

I think she's older than I thought she was now that I've seen her up close. She's just in really good shape with a teenager's body (all that surfing I guess). Anyway, I get game-player vibes, but I'll play along and see where this goes. I saw her last weekend, and I'll probably see her again this weekend.

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her out on a date. Then, get her back to your place.
That's the plan, but she just confuses me. Maybe I'm just wasting my time here, but I'll go for it and just forget about her if there is any more weirdness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the plan, but she just confuses me. Maybe I'm just wasting my time here, but I'll go for it and just forget about her if there is any more weirdness.
Mixed signals are always a waste of time. Women with high interest level are going to make things easier for you.