Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Out For Borderline Personality Disorder Chicks!!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD minus the cutting, lots of issues about men--she did a lot of male bashing, and claimed to be a feminist, not to mention she had a super hot temper.
Exactly like the one I've met!

I believe that meeting girls like this teach us (the hard way) and reinforce a big lesson that is over and over reapeated here, that is to not take crap from women (even if you like them). Because if you do, their crap will come heavier and heavier and you'll be risking 100x time more your mental health (if psycho ones are involved)!

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
Good post - been there... couple of other signs:

1) ** mostly guy friends **
2) magical thinking (believe in ghosts...etc)
3) ** dysfunctional relationship with parents **
4) history of abuse, rape, suicide etc...
5) very sexual in nature
6) alchohol or drug abuse
7) phobias

Run away... run away. :)
holy **** my girl ticks every box

sorry for bumping this old thread but people need to see this...

ah damn haha

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GUys, just to let u know, I´ve met one of this girls. They HATE being alone so they will string u along to give her attention. Be careful with your ego, because she´s doing this not for who you are, it´s just because she feels lonely.

I went out with a girl and she was trying to control the frame by telling where to go, "I said no, let´s go there". Ok she went. Yet she kept complaining that it was a ****ty/dirty place, she didn´t let me pay for the food and looked at the watch, at the ceiling and looked bored.

I said to myself, ok, I had better leave.

The next day she was following me around asking me to go out with her to buy some snacks I said NO. She said Why? Then I asked her "Give me a good reason to go", she said "Because I like you". Then she asked me "Why you don´t want to go?" I said "Why go?" "So you will look at your watch every 5 min?" "So you will complain about the place?" "NO, you go alone".

Then she asked "What do you want from me?". I said "nothing!", then she kind of laid her head low (as if she was crying, I don´t know if it was real or not). I said she was a kid, caressed her head and left. This sob knows I like her, there was no point in asking what I wanted from her.

So she pushes-pulls all the time. I don´t give a damn if she´s close to me or not, so she always chases me, but when I give any hint of linking her she pulls back.

That´s Why I say we have to control the frame by not giving our attention for free. By her actions she´s trying to keep me in the Fzone, but I´m refusing to enter her game. I´ll move on with my life and refuse any kind of "hanging around". Actually I felt relieved because I can invest in a more reliable source, not this girl.

What´s weird is that she has a BF but said she´s single;broke up with him and that he´s a monster to her! LIAR. What she doesn´t know is that I KNOW she´s going out with him and he seems like an AFC (chump) who´s being used because he´s very rich and gives her everything she wants. :box:
Well, whether she´s using him or not it doesn´t matter, what matter is that she IS GOING OUT and TALKING TO HIM not me. BOTTOM LINE FACTOR.
Yet she never leaves me alone when she sees me. Once she came to me crying trying to pull me to her. WTF??? :nervous:

A BPD said: My main problem is being obsessed with not feeling love or ANYTHING for my boyfriend, or anyone else. I know I have lots going on with my past, what with my poor mother but I feel like I'm using that as an excuse you know? We thrive on drama whether we want to admit it or not so when we don't have the drama we feel empty! I'm so confused by my whole head.
These BPDs don´t know what they want. They put you in a pedestal and later knock you down. Push, pull. This is sick.

The secret is shutting off, not caving in, not chasing them, go full silent mode. They go beserk. Lol at this I´m a master!!! :D

If a girl comes on too strong it means RED FLAGS all over the place. I´ve met 3 girls like this, I felt "wow, I must be really great" = TARGET (IDIOT). This 3rd time I will not be drained, not like the other times. Their goal is to make you chase them.

*http://www.bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a113.htm

Last edited:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. Wow, I´m feeling a little drained. I had access to her emails (lol, I knew she was up to something :D ) and She talks to this "BF" almost everyday, they send each other emails saying "I love you baby", "I miss you". Actually this guy seems like a whimp as there were too many messages saying that he loved her and so on.

What hit me so hard was how easily she lied to me, you know. She looked sad/angry and said he as a MONSTER, he was JEALOUS, he NEVER SAID YES to her, that he had transformed himself into another person. He wouldn´t transform into a better person to her. I wonder if this is PROJECTION, this is exaclty what she may be.

ANOTHER scary shiat! Today in the "school" she WENT UP and came straight to me calling my name and touched my arm!! What the shiat is this??? She looked like she was in a trance. All my classmates were looking at her :confused:

Later she told my classmates that her goal was to conquer my heart!!!! :nervous:

Now I know why they suffer so much, they chase unavailable guys. The ones she conquers, she leaves behind like a finished project. Let´s see what´s gonna happen. They are great actresses, I told her that, she was not normal.
Now it´s time to go full stealth mode.

http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/tag/personality-disorder/
http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/200...-to-spot-emotional-predators-and-con-artists/
http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/why-men-are-attracted-to-crazy-emotionally-abusive-women/

"Sex will be incredible. She will be instinctually tuned in to reading your needs. It will seem wonderful - for a while.
The intensity of her erotic passion can sweep you away, but her motive is double-edged. One side of it comes from the instinctually built-in, turbulent emotionality of her disorder. Intensity is her trump-card. But the other side of her is driven by an equally instinctually and concentrated need to control you. The sexual experiences, while imposing, are motivated from a desire to dominate you, not please you. Her erotic intensity will be there in a cunning way tailored so you will not readily perceive it."
When you feel an overpowering, immediate chemistry toward a new woman, like you’ve always known her, without rhyme or reason, be wary.

Last edited:

Scorpio13c

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blue,
This was a very good read!
Any idea what happened to Pimp when he went on his cruise?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorpio13c said:
Hey Blue,
This was a very good read!
Any idea what happened to Pimp when he went on his cruise?

Hmmm I might know what happened? haha :D

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I’m happy I found these threads, they're brilliant! I wish I've found them sooner
LDR with BPD chick
While at a concert out of town, I was in the zone and effortlessly picked up a HB8.5, goth chick. 20 mins after starting a chat with her, we bounced locations, 10 mins later we kissing/touching/etc. Was too drunk to take her to my hotel and I also activated her ***** shield. Granted, it’s a small town, word gets around. Next day we were supposed to meet, called her, set it up, then an hour later she calls telling me she can’t do this. I said ok and cut her off. She texts saying she’s sorry she can’t do this to wich I reply with “fine”. A few hours later she calls me and asks me to describe the streets I’m walking. I can tell she wants to be with me, tried to lure her out, but to no avail. We talk for an least an hour about how she wants to come but she can’t... I discover she’s very negative view on life, thinks she’s a monster. I hang up in cold blood as it doesn’t help my case. She calls again. Now she seems to be afraid of me hanging up the phone on her... Strikes me as needy. Hanging up seems to be working.
I leave town, reinitiate contact 2 weeks later by text, we endup talking a lot, she wants to see me and so do I.
I decide to take the 7 hours trip to this town 2 weeks later, booked a room, etc. We meet, everything goes smooth, “she’s so into me” I’m thinking. First night I didn’t get her to go to me hotel room, second night I did. Due to some objective reasons (some obvious broozes left on my foreskin by my usual fb), I didn’t ****ed her. Made up some bull**** about the room being too ****ty. Still, the whole 3 days I was staying there things went incrediblly well.
3 days after I get back home she throws the same negative **** to me, stuff like “It’s fine now, but it always ends bad, I’m a monster”. "Those girls are so close to you, why are you interested in me?" - **** test I replied with "For now I'm interested in you"
She says she must wear her armor so she doesn’t get hurt. I’m trying to convice her that she’s talking non-sense and that this sort of atitude will push me in somebody else’s arms. I tell her that we’re not having a relationship just yet but if it is worth it, I’m willing to relocate on a trial basis. (I know, bad move)
When she calls I’m usually in some bar - she gets paranoid. She just finishes the conversation quickly when I’m out.
Another call full of neediness and negativity few days later, I tell her off with an "I’m done fighting windmills, these are your problems". Then went no contact.
She has a lot of bagage. I don’t want to be accused of future bad deeds. I remember she told me she has no friends, except for her sister. Red flag. She rarely goes out.
She texts me 4 days later saying I was afraid it would come to that. I call her she hangs up on me saying she’s busy. Thing is the night before some dude hit my leg with his car so I was under medical supervision for 24 hrs. - not too bad though. I texted a “grow up, I have bigger problems that this childish game”. She calls, we go back to nice chats, I can tell she’s trying not to bring out her negative views. However, she says she’s not coming over for NYE.
However, **** hits the fan, she starts rambling about crap like “I’m a monster, This is a virtual relationship, you keep reffering about everything at fututre tense”... Then it gets thick. She lets her paranoia out rambling about “One day you’re going to buy bread but in fact you’ll go **** somebody else.” “You men are all alike”. She starts to **** test me hard, implying that there might another guy. I know it to be bull**** but who knows? She goes into a psycho frenzy. "You are just like all other guys, interested in only sex". She wants me but she doesn’t want me... I told her wihout getting mad that I’m break up with her, sudden silence then says “I don’t want a relationship with you, but I want to be friends”. Then switches to "we can be friends and sometimes ****"
Thought to myself LJBF-ed after I dumped her? WTF? Anyways, I told her I’d rather not be friends with someone I’d rather ****, so no. We should go our separate ways.
On New Year’s Eve she sends text saying “I hope you’ll have a good time with your friends, etc etc. Kiss” She end it with “Kiss” as a potential bait. I replied with a non-sequitur text. No contact since then, except that by accident I texted her instead of my FB asking her to bring some play tingle on her way over. No reply to that either.
And now that I found similar stories here, I feel relieved I found out about another female sub-species.
I have to admit, regular gaming works within limits, being a bit abusive is what gets results. But why bother when there are so many other less twisted chicks out there?

rueltyguy

Reaction score
this thread helped me.

Hey mates.
I understand all of this, this thread helped opening my eyes even after understanding how fvcked up she is.

Story was this:
Met this korean chick while travelling 6 years ago. She was fat and not attractive to me that time. When seeing her on facebook about 2 years later i was amazed, she was one of the hottest girl today. This girl is crazy about travelling and puts her life and money for that, she told me she is gonna travel for 2 years and be in my country, i took some time off work so we can travel together. When she came, we went to the beach and hang out, and like 3 hours after she arrived we slept together. From here she seemed perfect, treated me like a king, cared for me after just a few days she kept saying she is in love with me and loves me. I thought its so stupid but liked it. I also found out she has a german bf but she insisted that she doesnt want him, and i should fight for her.
I ignored big red flags: exaggeration in love, cheating, attention seeking, and strange mood changes like she got hurt by little things. also one time she was angry and didnt talk or look at me, i left her to herself and after an hour she came back fine! Another time at 4 am she jumped up from no where claimed she cannot stay with me and doesnt know me and gonna get a hostel, came back quickly and said its my fault cause she's sensitive and i need to hold her till she calms. Next day she was perfect (i was shocked).
All this was only two weeks, felt like we know for months, which made it amazing....
After she left my country we said we will meet in a month in europe and talked like all day with msgs. it was fully mutual crazy in love chats kinda ****. i then noticed she has a habit that when i act like her, and say some really loving thing, she sometimes answers strangely, like im exaggerating. anyway, in this point i was really in love with her, then problems came.. she started saying she started talking to that german bf again (after supposedly telling him she wants me or something) and that he cries and write her all day and she is in love with him too, but insisted she love me more. she always said that this guy loves her more than she loves him, and she can trust him, and she is not sure she trusts me a 100%.. she then dumped me a couple of times but i too far in the hole and wrote her romantic stuff and knew she will be back, she seemed to respond to dramas like romantic stuff.
then one day, she told me some crazy story, she said she have cancer and is gonna die in a year!!!!! i was so in love with her and believed everything that came out of her mouth, i decided i should stop talking to her and used her next rage attack (blaming me i treat her like a sick person and dont keep my promise to her to not tell anyone about her illness) and stopped talking to her.
again (like a wuss) i couldnt see things without her and i talked to her, she was with that guy travelling and said she misses me a lot thinks only about me etc... then after a few days she was like: "i can forget you now, so bye, btw i dont have cancer i exaggerated, i had it but they fixed it, i just felt bad and scared sorry". needless to say i got shocked and told her to never come near me again "u psycho". erased her from my phone etc.
again i broke! i talked to her again, she said she was with him but its over and she thinks of me and i was glad. she bought me a flight ticket for almost 1000$ to london to meet!...
we met and right from the start something felt wrong, she was impatient and put me down, criticizing what i say or do. at the 3rd day i told her something is wrong, she said she doesnt feel like before. we went to eat then she said that she thinks i used her to buy me a flight ticket to meet another friend, and im bad, and she is in love with that german and we wanna go see him now, i told her she need help and she freaked out and threw things on the floor and almost stabbed me. we got back to the hotel (half the way there i was screamed at that im crazy and she hates me) then she demanded half the money for the ticket, and threatened she will kill me.
i return home and realized how much of a psycho she is, but it was too late! I got seriously depressed, i couldnt think of anything, but i knew i cant be with her and took comfort in the thinking that she cannot be with that german guy too.

she left my soul broken and my identity crushed. the critisism of my actions led me to get confused about right and wrong, she messed with my head and i was all broken. i didnt see how i will get out of that. i eventually got better, this story is about 4 months old and i finally felt im starting to heal. im now travelling in argentina, guess what happened in my first day in this country? amazingly i saw her.
my mouth dropped when i saw that, then she came to me asking what am i doing here and introduced the guy travelling with her, that same german guy....
It shocked my whole being, seeing that psycho again, and with that guy, i know i cant be with that idiot but i cant help getting my mood fvcked up by this, especially since i cant understand how they are doing so well, the opposite than what gave me comfort....

so i am now in argentina, getting my trip and perhaps life ruined by this crazy devil, trying to figure out what is going on.

i think my story is a little different since she played 2 guys as bfs, but there are still many of the signs: dressed cheaply, talks about herself, seem to lie but convince to be true, exaggerates love, believes in ghosts (told me she saw a ghost, sounded foolish), fought for me then threw me, acts like a kid (travels all of the time, dont want to stay at her home country for ever and acts like a kid much of the time), crazy mood changes, can be at rage and imagine stuff, can get crazy then be fine, blames others for things and more....

thanks for anyone who read this, i feel like a big idiot to still think of her but she is under my skin still i guess, strange, since i think i hate her hehe, amazing the power of her.

im really interested what some of the members will think, so please tell me, thanks.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I know this is a old post but I had to make a account for them.. this whole topic really really hits close to home.. I just got out of a relationship with a BPD girl for 2 years.. like everyone else it mirrors everything everyone else had to deal with..

1. Kissed me after meeting only for 20 min.
2. Driving past cemeteries makes her "feel" weird

Anyways trying not to make this long but here's the story.. so we met and everything started off good and all the first red flag I guess I should of known was after the first few dates she still had me strung along and she went off saying her family wanted her to wed this guy a friend of the family... long story short she told the guy no and she found out he was just here because he needed papers.. OK so around that time we start to get serious enough we said we would date exclusive.. however she also said some crazy stuff like it was hard for her to be monogamous but she was going to try.. TRY? Anyways here's were the fun starts... so she was going to go to Florida and she at first she asked me to go but then she later changed her mind and she went by herself. now this was early in the relationship so I haven't met any friends yet.. HOWEVER one friend (and to this day still) I never met her because she did not like me.. nor have I ever talked to her.. so how can you not like a person you never met.. All I did was kept hearing BS stories why she could not meet me or why she doesn't want to see me.. Anyways.. she went alone on the trip but she did skipe me and all.

I forget about the time it started but she started to accuse me of cheating so a bad mistake on my part was sharing my location with her.. and because I don't keep my phone near the window my gps signal gets lost so one night I wake up and I see a **** load of messages from here asking WTF i'm I out so late and what girl are you ****ing.. and I'm like WTF just think trying to wake up and seeing that.. and no matter what I said it was never good enough she pretty much had it set up in her mind what I was doing.. mind you I'm in my bed sleep I work a 8 hour job I don't have time for that crap.

Now the lies... oh boy.. So I took her over to my place (lets call it G) and my town of work (lets call it N).. so I really only taken her back and forth between these two locations.. so this girl has the nerve and it's still funny to me to this day she says you never have me meet any of your family (we had a funeral so we kinda all met) she still says she never met them and she's like oh I have family in G & N and I'm like oh ok! lets go meet them! lol oh boy more red flags she's like why would I meet them if I've never met them before? I swear the **** that must of been going on in her head when she made up that lie.. I noticed they never seem to keep eye contact on you her eyes were going left right.. up and down...

So I haven't even got to the text messages.. and what I've found.. So she sends me a naughty video which I thought I just got it.. you know were this is going.. you know a buzzing object.. now you could not see anything but you knew were it was going.. so while she was in the shower I got curious because she kept bringing up this guy and how she says they tried to date before but it never worked out so they just remained friends. So I see she sent the video to him plus the see thu clothing I got for her.. where you could clearly see her nipples and aerolas.. When she came out of the shower she knew my whole mood changed.. and when I told her she again tried to make a BS story about she did not feel good about her self and she needed someone to make her feel loved.. yeah the same BS story.. I was stupid enough to fall for that **** as well..

SO to wrap this up.. I still have her on snap.. so who do I see? the guy she sent the video and the girl that hates me for no reason they all took a picture together... the funny thing is while up to the two year mark dating she would always talk in a way like something was going to happen like "If we ever break up" she told me a list of places I can't go.. I told her I can go anyplace I damn well please.

For the past 2 years my car has been down (me spending money on her trying to make her happy) I got tired of her actions after she got what she wanted she would flip the other way so I went straight 100% spending money on rebuilding my entire motor from the ground up, that pissed her off even more.. and I sat one day thinking about it and she was using the car as her means of keeping me trapped because I can't go too far without it and now that I'm fixing it I can pop up anyplace and she loses out on that and it bothered her.

So she changed her number the other day, she wanted me to come see her on Sunday but she failed to say that she called out of work.. how she worded it was "lets see the sunrise together, take the 4AM train" So that does not tell me anything.. so I had to fix a person's PC and I did not finish up until a little after 5 at night.. she went off about how she took off work and she missed out on $200 in tips and she demanded me that I repay her the $200.. I said I'm not going to pay **** for something you failed to tell me about 24 hours in advance.. she said I'm not going to deal with this **** and she was changing her number and that was the last I've heard from her.. She has been posting stuff on facebook saying how a man should treat a women and all that but I'm only hearing that from a family member I haven't logged in facebook in awhile so she probably thinks I'm looking at it.

You want to know the more scary thing about this all... last year me and her almost had a child together but she lost it by having a ectopic pregnancy, I swear she was trying to find ways to blame me on that..

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more, didn't read all the comments:

- Patchy friend network, lots of "falling out with people"
- Black and white thinking is the key one. People are all good, or all bad, and it cycles rapidly.
- Sense of victimhood is a HUGE one.
- Sense of grandiosity

One I have noted though, but this runs through the whole of cluster B....

- They don't actually listen to what you say. They want to tell YOU everything, when you talk back, there is a look which is formulating the next sentance to wrestle focus back on them. They sometimes won't remember key things about your life, but little details very well. This is past the lovebombing stage generally.

Generally, women don't tend to rage. They get hurt and cut up about things, and moody. Rage is key, shouting, screaming, accusing etc.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was talking to my mom today and how she wanted to send her roses.. I’m thinking she’s trying to get herself back in the picture.. sucks for her

I got a date news years day and we talk hours on end and FaceTime nice conversation but she said the magic keyword she’s like if you want to hang out with your buddies that’s ok because too much time together we are going to get sick of each other. My ex she always wanted me around 24/7

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always said whenever a "BPD" thread comes up that if any so-called "dJ" denies the existence of BPD women in large numbers that his experience is showing and that he has not been with many women at all.I am in a sexual relationship with one right now....I prefer BPD and other emotionally damaged women...but why not they are all bat sh!t crazy.