Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Out For Borderline Personality Disorder Chicks!!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue: You sound like your still pretty bitter about the crazy byatch you met. You guys weren't even together right? You didn't sleep with her, you didn't hook up with her and you didn't date her, so why are you still so pissed at her?

If you think about it, nearly every girl has some form of attention w-horeness in them. It just that its usually not this severe.

Whatever, I can spot these byatches from a mile away now...LOL

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YeaH

"You sound like your still pretty bitter about the crazy byatch you met. You guys weren't even together right? You didn't sleep with her, you didn't hook up with her and you didn't date her, so why are you still so pissed at her?"

THAT'S THE POINT! That's why man, I felt even more played because nothing happened. I felt betrayed...

BTW, There's an interesting audio file on the net called: Tom Leykis, Attention *****s

"All the while smiling at me and making small talk, yeah I know I should get down on my knees and thank God she chose to give me this up close. I am offended for this reason only, She is married! thats right, off limits, so I don't need to have her trying to get my attention unless something is going to come from it, nothing but an attention ***** playing her games."

FRom: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=20892

Last edited:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting Post!

Read this thread I found in another forum:

I have a very good friend (for 34 years) that put out that same appearance, same attitude, all her life.

She had been sexually abused at 13, and went to extreme lengths to prove that she was beautiful, smart, sexy, etc. most of her life. She was a very pretty girl, and because of that, she became a stripper, as a way to affirm that she WAS wanted by men. She married several times, to abusers, all of them, and finally 10 years ago met and married a wonderful guy.

She one time told me (after I commented that her nail polish matched her lipstick, her jeans had creases, and she wore really sexy tops with a breast implant ) that she had to look this good, so people around her would not see that she was ugly on the inside (because of the molestation at 13). She also, very intently stared at herself in the mirror, expected people to drool when she walked in , and it was just to affirm to herself that she was indeed "okay".

Life is not about how beautiful you are (that fades, trust me), how many people are thrilled with you walking in the door (someday soon, they may not pay attention anymore). But rather how you care and treat the people around you. You can be the most beautiful woman in the world, but ugliness goes clean to the core.

I am interested, also, in the questions others have asked. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen, dearie. What is important and desperately needed in this world are people who care and love, Others. What is inside is far more important than the wrapping. And its hard for me to imagine that you are that empty. Take care. wahela

From: http://groups.msn.com/NARCISSISTICP...LastModified=4675481034435071026&all_topics=0

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: YeaH

Originally posted by Blue Phoenix

"You sound like your still pretty bitter about the crazy byatch you met. You guys weren't even together right? You didn't sleep with her, you didn't hook up with her and you didn't date her, so why are you still so pissed at her?"

THAT'S THE POINT! That's why man, I felt even more played because nothing happened. I felt betrayed...

BTW, There's an interesting audio file on the net called: Tom Leykis, Attention *****s

"All the while smiling at me and making small talk, yeah I know I should get down on my knees and thank God she chose to give me this up close. I am offended for this reason only, She is married! thats right, off limits, so I don't need to have her trying to get my attention unless something is going to come from it, nothing but an attention ***** playing her games."

FRom: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=20892

Well then how'd you get so hooked on her? If nothing EVER happened between me and my ex I wouldn't even care. I know you said something about the emotional abuse she put you through, but how did she do that if you guys never were intimate? Was it a weird type of situation or was this before you knew the rules of the game?
I'm just curious because I realize there are a thousand more of "them" out there.......:D

I'm starting to think my ex was sexually abused or severely neglected by her father. He was never home due to working so much and I think she tries to fill that empty void by fuvkin' guys she's attracted to. Sex, money, drugs are all fillers for the empty life they lead. She works A LOT as I told you and I realize why now. She doesn't want to have any down time to think about how much she hates herself and her life.

I hope she gets better and meets someone to love her unconditionally and that she can give that back to them one day.

PIMP

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SaD

"Well then how'd you get so hooked on her? I know you said something about the emotional abuse she put you through, but how did she do that if you guys never were intimate? Was it a weird type of situation or was this before you knew the rules of the game?"

Pimp. I got really mad that I fell for her game. It was the SECOND girl (with the SAME situation).

Because of the first one I promised I'd never put up with someone's crap like I did with her, so when I met the 2nd one, I wasn't accepting even the minor BS she tried to throw at me.

The problem is that it was exactly this that was starting to make her attracted to me. She started to "chase" me. Then after two months, I said to myself "Come on this girl was starting to get sad and was chasing me, showing Buying signals"...

So, I showed I liked her, then guess what, as soon the byatch noticed that, she started to manipulate me, and play with me, WTF?

She would make an appointment with me then flake on me later. To reschedule and flake again....

Sh!t! HOW COME????

My confidence went down, I was confused, and she was gone!

"I'm starting to think my ex was sexually abused or severely neglected by her father. He was never home due to working so much and I think she tries to fill that empty void by fuvkin' guys she's attracted to. Sex, money, drugs are all fillers for the empty life they lead. She works A LOT as I told you and I realize why now. She doesn't want to have any down time to think about how much she hates herself and her life."

SAME thing happens to the one I know.

She's a extremely hard student. She has full schedule, study the whole day, saturdays and so on. She has a very active life, and as you said ("She doesn't want to have any down time to think about how much she hates herself and her life"), you're right on the mark.

She cannot stop, because she doenst want to think about herself. It's like she doesn't have/like a self.

She always said she didn't have the faintest idea of what subject she would graduate. She changed a lot of times. And always avoiding "science/logical thinking". Did you see the areas of the psychopath/sociopath on the list I posted? They don't seem to have skills to work with logic! (Most women usually don't have it).

Another point. SHe's obsessed about being the first, the best ALWAYS! Like she was programmed to be a "tournament machine". Even if she has to play "dirty" games in order to be there!

If she scores 8,5 or 9 she complains. SHe wants 10, ALWAYS!!! :confused:

"I hope she gets better and meets someone to love her unconditionally and that she can give that back to them one day".

Unless the man has no problem about being cheated, manipulated and lied, maybe he can make her happy! I think it's pretty difficult, but who knows? Maybe she can be happy...

There's a metaphor, that says:

"Try to fill up a cup with water (love) that has a whole at the bottom...It'll never be filled up".

The same man cannot provide, constantly, the "water" she needs, so she will try with another man/men, but it'll never be enough...you know, the hole.

:(

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't be positive because it was a blocked #, but I think she called AGAIN yesterday!!! I only get blocked calls from 2 other people. My cousin and my roomate, both of whom ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS leave me a message. I didn't get a message with this blocked called and obviously I couldn't call it back.

PIMP

MG81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so stuck in a situation with one of these BPD Chicks now, and it has fvcked with my head like you wouldn't believe. I work with this chick, who isn't even much to look at anyway, but I kinda fell for. She'd ask me loads of questions about myself, and eventually started coming in wearing tonnes of make-up and making an obvious effort to look good for me (she admitted she did this). May I point out that she is 27 and still lives at home with her parents.

Eventually, I saw her on a night out in a club, and we spent the whole night getting very close with each other. Things were going well, or so I thought. Despite giving me the impression that she was into me in a big way for weeks prior to seeing her in the club, all of a sudden it just died off, and the next week when I saw her out again, and was hoping to expand on the week before, she came out with 'oh, we're just colleagues really, theres nothing more to it.' bulls***. Stuff like 'oh, we've only known each other for 6 weeks, what if we had an arguement, what if we had sex and it was crap?' And I'm like, why the fvck did you go to all that effort before and now you're telling me this?

A day or so later, we have a chat, and she tells me she gets scared by relationships, that 'its not you' and that not only does she have a serious heart disorder, she has cancer too, and there's nothing that can be done about it. Oh, and she got beaten up in the past. It was all a bit much, I tell you. I tell her that this wouldn't stop me from supporting her and being there for her, but at work the following week, she says that 'it won't work-you and me, I've got too much baggage, I don't want you to go through the pressure.' Despite me saying that I'd be there for her.

Anyway, the story ends with her now utterly taking the p*** out of me, by texting some guy she spoke to in another department on the phone at work, before even meeting him, and acting like it never happened before with us. Her and the other chicks in the offiec pass notes around, right in front of my face. And yet she still wants me to come round her house when her folks are away.

Honestly, can you ever trust anyone, or are they all screwed up?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome MG81

"I am so stuck in a situation with one of these BPD Chicks now, and it has fvcked with my head like you wouldn't believe."

I know pretty well what you mean with this line.

"I work with this chick, who isn't even much to look at anyway, but I kinda fell for. She'd ask me loads of questions about myself, and eventually started coming in wearing tonnes of make-up and making an obvious effort to look good for me."

When I asked the girl to come earlier to a place we had to go (so we could have a "date"), she arrived late. But even though she was late she went all sexy, with no underwear...Strange thing is that she was smiling all the time, looking at me. I thought "she loves me", NO, if she loved me she wouldnt be late and would have talked to me.

She was all sexy with no intention to have a date???????????

"Despite giving me the impression that she was into me in a big way for weeks prior to seeing her in the club, all of a sudden it just died off, and the next week she came out with 'oh, we're just colleagues really, theres nothing more to it."

"Anyway, the story ends with her now utterly taking the p*** out of me, by texting some guy she spoke to in another department on the phone at work, before even meeting him, and acting like it never happened before with us. Her and the other chicks in the offiec pass notes around, right in front of my face. And yet she still wants me to come round her house when her folks are away. "

TYPICAL. That's why I said to Pimp why it was so frustrating to meet these girls, even though there was no sex/dating.

"SHe gives the greatest time you can ever ever have, dresses extremely sexy, looks at you with that "bright" eyes, caress you, says you're smart, you're intelligent, she says "I like you", "I love you"...up..up. Then when you're completely mesmerized...

BANG, she flirts with other guys, kisses other guys, fvcks other guys, despise you...all openly!

Then she disappears all "happy" like never ever happened between you and her! (and already on the next guy)". - Blue Phoenix
Don't forget:

Histrionics are known as "the seducer", a sick version of Djuans!

They want to be desired be all, yet, possessed by none!

They are unlikely to be reliable or responsible. Relationships with persons of the same sexual orientation is often problematic. Persons with HPD readily develop a rapport, but it is often superficial and unreliable.

Unconsciously they feel empty, inadequate, or unlovable. Consequently, they are constantly turning to others for affirmation, attention, and rewards.

They learn to quickly determine what actions will succeed in getting others to respond to them. But no matter how much attention they receive, it is never enough.

Histrionics are pathological liers and they lie for drama and attention (so their lies are often personal narratives of adventures, sordid pasts, or current crises). All those lies and dramas are done to fill up her emotional emptiness.

Emotional vampires are hypnotists! That's why it's so difficult not to fall for their games/manipulations. Hypnotists use the victims' desire so they can control them.

Psychological ARTIFICE

There's only one way to win these types. Show NO affection for them. Doing this, you'll be disarming their hypnosis and consequently, they'll be powerless!

"They may "fall in love" quite quickly but just as rapidly become attracted to another person".

All this "falling in love" is nothing more than an attempt to feel loved/control you. Odd but their sense of love comes ONLY from the outside!

Here's the kicker:

They MUST win your love/affection in order to go to the next man, so if you don't fall for them, YOU'LL KEEP THEM UNDER YOUR CONTROL, but if they notice you like them, game over. She owns you, will draw from you whatever she wants and she'll go to the next guy!

She wants to control you, if she does, she wins (and she's gone)!

She wants to control you, if she DOESN'T, YOU WIN. She'll be yours (don't forget that at the very momment you show affection, she'll get rid of you)!

Challange is the only weapon that works here, you're gonna see the power of challenge and how crazily she'll pursuit you in order for you to fall for her (remember she's not a normal girl)!

Get it guys?

More info:

Purchase the book emotional vampires, I own it. It really helps you to prevent being sucked from these vampires!

Histrionics can be narcissists too (men hater): The Narcissistic Hunt, http://samvak.tripod.com/archive06.html

NOW, I think It's time to close this thread. That's enough!

Last edited:

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pimp-sicle!

There´s an interview with a psycho chick here!

August 24, 2002: "Borderline Personality Disorder" - Many therapists don't even want to bother with BPD patients, seeing them as "difficult" and "manipulative." But many borderline patients are in enormous psychic pain, suffering from deep depression, suicidal tendencies, eating disorders and self-harm behaviors. Callers share their experiences of living with Borderline Personality Disorder and being in relationships with BPD patients. Dr. Kris talks about treating Borderline Personality Disorder.
listen to show ~ bulletin board (file nº 09)

http://www.healthyplace.com/Radio/archives.htm

How was the travel with the psycho chick?

Phoenix

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phenoix everything you said about them you are dead on!!

Ive had a friend who was like this -later on we started dating after she was dumped by her boyfriend, she was messed up exectly how you mention but I had oneitis for this girl!

Then she found another guy and stupid me I helped her out through her difficult times in her life after her boyfriend dumped her and while during the relationship with him always told me that if she didn't meet him she would be in a relationship with me because "she has strong feelings for me, more then a friend and how much she cares about me and apperciate's everything Ive done for her but she likes her current relationship" -kept me hooked still.

Then a month and half into the dating she met another guy and "poof" like you said : "Then she disappears all "happy" like never ever happened between you and her! (and already on the next guy)".

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vamp...

Vampires!

I think she did a Damage on you Dj damage! :)

Then she found another guy and stupid me I helped her out through her difficult times in her life after her boyfriend dumped her and while during the relationship with him always told me that if she didn't meet him she would be in a relationship with me because "she has strong feelings for me, more then a friend and how much she cares about me and apperciate's everything Ive done for her but she likes her current relationship" -kept me hooked still.
I'm no expert. But when you helped her, I'm sure you wanted to be paid by "having" her with you which didnt happen! You gave support, she received and then disappeared!!!!

WHAT DID SHE GIVE TO YOU? Disregarding her Bs, Nothing!

NEver, ever get involved with people like this. Those people must be avoided like a plague!!!

Mark this: NO to female vampires!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she damaged me pretty good, She kept lieing to me and I kept believing her. Funny things when they lie to you, they only tell half the truth the way they see it.

When I first met her she mention to me that she only had a few boyfriends in her lifetime - later on as she became very comfertable in the friendship she told me she dated over 15 guys in a span of about 3- 4 years (and she was in her early 20's and I don't even know if that number is right!lol)

I was an AFC who thought that my friendship with her would lead me to a relationship because she would see how great guy I was (always made her laugh, always was there when she needed help). I realise the errors of my way and I am a recovering from being an AFC. I completly cut her off from my life.

We did started to have heavy make out session before she dumped me. But she indicated in every way of possible, through her talking to me that she was getting serious about me.

I think she is the kind of girl (has lot of guy friends by the way, not too many g/f another bad sign) that acts all sweet and innocent but deep inside she keeps her true self hidden pretty well.

Also I suspect that all her guy friends have or are serving a purpose until they she is done with them. Sort of like a female version of a player.
eg ... One guy is the boyfriend,,,,, another guy is a potential lover...... another guy is a potential boyfriend in case her relationship ends.... And the rest are AFC's who are supplicating her whims by being there for her,listening to her problems, in hopes that she will see how great they are but nothing will come of them..... None of them know each other and think they are the closest guy in her life.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One guy is the boyfriend,,,,, another guy is a potential lover...... another guy is a potential boyfriend in case her relationship ends.... And the rest are AFC's
ROFL....

They have an oficial BF, and then put the rest all in the same label called "friends"!

...who are supplicating her whims by being there for her, listening to her problems, in hopes that she will see how great they are but nothing will come of them..... None of them know each other and think they are the closest guy in her life.
Man, finally you saw the light!

Disarm the darn whor, get them off their darn pedestal and show what's to be a man!

Last edited:

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this scene all too well, def a similar situation to fatal attraction part 2!!! you just described my ex girl frend:D

you not alone playa!!!!:cool:

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks with this disorder can outplay even the best DJ's/players and turn them into sniveling WBAFC's. The normal rules of DJism don't apply in their fvcked up universe they live in. Don't think that you have seen it all until you have experienced this kind of craziness yourself.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a big part of the problem is the way society treats women.

If many of the same serious actions where carried by men what would happen to them?

They would either be ostracised by their community, beaten to a pulp or be in jail.

But because they are women it's perfectly acceptable to shrug your shoulders and let them act this way with no consequences.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If many of the same serious actions where carried by men what would happen to them?

They would either be ostracised by their community, beaten to a pulp or be in jail.

But because they are women it's perfectly acceptable to shrug your shoulders and let them act this way with no consequences.
Perfect!

I have dealt with a woman like this and have seen what you're saying. Once she was disturbing a lot of people's work and nobody said a word/ they just treated as if it was a minor thing BUT when a man started disturbing there were NO TOLERANCE, and he was out of the job!

Who`s the responsible for this? Guess what, men themselves! Why? Because they think all rules applies just to men and not women! Just because they're women!

Correct me if I'm wrong here!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Borderline chicks prey on the weak-willed.

If you're secure in yourself and you aren't willing to take crap from some chick, you won't end up with a borderline personality case. There are times when you should be caring and times when you should protect your neck. It's the ones who feel pity...and the ones who feel like they MUST have a girlfriend...that get roped in with women like this.

Seriously...dont' EVER be afraid to walk away from a woman. As soon as you can't walk through that door, she's got you.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my experience.

I dated a borderline chick from 91 thru early 95 (Now that I look back at it, I cant believe I dated the bytch for that long). She showed all the sign of someone with BPD minus the cutting, the impusive behaviors including promiscuity, lots of issues about men--she did a lot of male bashing, and claimed to be a feminist, not to mention she had a super hot temper.

I'm not going to profess to being an Alpha male durning that time because I sure as hell wasnt, my self esteem was at an all time low, I was depressed most of the time, and my grades in college slipped from a 3.5 to a 2.6. I felt that the reason why she acted the way she did was my fault due to a lot of the programming that I got from sources like television, and distorted ideas of what it meant to being a gentleman, not to mention I was also trying to be a "nice guy" and win her over with my niceness and prove to her that not all men were azzholes. Talking to her friends didnt help either, they just made exuses for her behavior which added to more of my fvcked up thinking.

It all ended in early 95. She had moved to Washington DC the previous year for grad school and hooked up with another guy. One time before the breakup, she came back to town to visit and when she saw me, she was totally unemotional. The next time she visited, my phone was ringing off the hook with her leaving tons of messages on my voicemail.

Now up to 2004, her best friend (one of the chicks that was making exuses for her behavior) called me in April and told me about this chick. She is back in town living with her mother after being hospitalized in several mental health facilities--the last one she signed herself out AMA (against medical advice). Apparently along with her BPD, she also got psychotic along with it. She got into it with a roomate while she was in grad school and threatened her roomate with a butcher knife an incident which required police intervention. Other things she did was run away from home for days at a time and end up over at her friends home where she would talk hours at a time on the telephone to people who werent there and sit the bathroom for hours writing in a notebook. According to her friend, she accidentally left the notebook at her house one day and when she read it, it made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I just cant believe that I put myself through that crap with her (I was 18 at the time, I'm 32 now). And to think that she wanted us to get engaged!!!! Her leaving to go to Washington and forgetting about me was a blessing in disguise and I didnt even realize it at the time.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the media play along with this type of behaviour.

How many times have we seen dramas where the woman goes to the ex's house, smashes everything up and his car.

The slant is always 'good on ya girl' and the bloke just shrugs his shoulders and takes it.

If a bloke did that in real life there is no doubt whatsoever he would be up in court for criminal damage.

I friend of mine had the 'R' card played on him by one of these bytches. It was later proved that she had been lying after the whole town had read in the papers he was accused of rape.

Did the police then immediately arrest her for wasting police time? Did they fvck.

I believe in equality, and who knows one day we might get it.