Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ii was trying to impress a chick by telling her what colours suit what what personality..

and suddenly , i just told her...in an attempt to please..

" you know , you've got a moustache"..

she was red faced and left immediately...

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
well, I think i learned alot from this thread. About what is AFC moves and what not to do. This is very depressing to hear from a 15 year old point of view

Thomas20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I was 19 I think. This girl was hitting hard on me the first day. She was always near me, asking me stuff, telling me how nice it is talking to me whatever. First I didn't notice that at all. First I didn't think any girl would ever be attracted to me (how should they when I sat before my PC most of the time?) and second she wasn't even interesting a bit, she was like best a 6 then.
But I guess, even if I was not confident and like the biggest fvcking nice guy ever (except maybe the guy with *****slap, that is the funniest thing ever), I didn't want her and didn't react. So maybe I was at least interesting. So monthes pass by, she sits next to me in classes and eventually learns that I'm really not interested. Some time later, I became friends with her and her best friend, they were part of the group we went to clubs etc.. So we we're seeing each other regularly. She had even lost some pounds and was good looking, maybe a 7, although she had incredible charisma. So guess what, she is interested again. All the time, I just had to wait and there she was, sitting next to me, talking to me. Can you please bring me home after a party? Y, if i have too. And guess what happens, I still don't really get ANY clue that she might actually be interested, beause of the reason above. But as she spend so much time with me and talking to me, I remember this day, bringing her home, that I actually felt something for her. And no, I didn't make this right. Ask her out for a date. Where she would a million per cent would have said yes. No I just stay near her. Okay she still begs me to dance with her, asks me about ten times till I say yes. And while dancing, I totally fall in love with her, she is my Oneitis now. And she can see it that very moment. Afterwards I was a total mess, nothing else mattered but her. And I showed her that every fvcking single second of the day. I do everything for her and all the time I hope she would say to me, Hey I noticed you like me, pls kiss me. OMFG
Everyone knows. And I still wonder if she knows? LOL And I act and act and think, she must have understood by now. Y right. She did. But with another result that I wanted *g*. So she went on summer holyday and the two weeks she was away, where the 2 worst weeks of my life. So she comes back and she totally ignores me. She doesn't look at me, she makes very sure she doesn't sit next to me and she treads me like ****. Guess what, I didn't get it. I thought this whole thing was a coincidence and still tried to win her. HAHA
So about 1 week later, I finally had enough. When all of us, slept at a friends house, I took her by the arm into another room and said something like. Well, ..... erm.... you... probably know.... but I kind of..... am...................................... in love with you....................and I had to........tell you, I don't know what else to do.........I had to........ tell you
She is looking at me as if I was the most stupid person in the universe and says: It is good you told me, I don't want you raise hopes. I look at her, say ok and get back.
Afterwards, she treated me like dirt and I still treated her the same way.
One month later, I was still in "love", so I asked her, if she wanted to dance in a club we were. She said that no in such disgust that I finally understood. Okay maybe the week after that was the worst of my life.
And the worst thing is, I knew something went wrong, but I just couldn't figure out what.^^

Ok that is probably the sadest story on earth. There is this other girl I am in "love" with. She is, as you can imagine, the best friend of the other girl I just mentioned. Ok one day we are in a club, and I drink much and don't want to go home. So she is the driver and constantly tells me, lets go. I just ignore her and have fun. So after some time she tells me, if I don't come she would go without me and that she is pissed. So I come. I tease her in the car a bit make fun of her being angry. Ok. Not that bad until then. The next day I wake up, I realize what I did. And I go totally crazy, I write her a sms how sorry I am, but that is not enough, I have my Icq away message on how sorry I am, so everyone can see what a ****ing chump I am, and as she comes online I apologize again. OK. Here comes the hard part. The next day, I don't have much school classes, so I drive to the nearby supermarket after school and buy her a ****ing huge package these little alcohol things you bang against the table and then drink them, putting the cap on your nose, you know what I mean. It costs like 20$. She is crazy for them I know that. So I drive with that thing to school, went in there with my plastic bag and give it to her. Saying I am sorry the third time. And I still hoped we would get together. How stupid can someone be?

rooster1225

Reaction score
After 5 months of being broken up I messaged my ex to see how she was doing on fb. I know wrong move. Well she didn't really give much of a response. So me being a crazy ass logged into her fb to check out her messages and there was this one message above mine that had her friends talking smack about me cuz I posted a new profile pic of my shaved head. She even commented about throwing up a lil bit in her mouth. I couldn't keep my cool so I deleted her friend that started the message about my new hairdo.

The rest was downhill cuz she later found out I knew her fb password and quickly changed it. UGh lesson learned never have access to ur gfs fb or email accounts then u won't be tempted to log on. And the best thing to do is just drop it and move on but I had to make myself look like an ass about the whole thing and creepy. Now I've deleted her and all her friends that talked smacked about me off of fb. I saw her recently at a party she said hi and I tried to talk to her several times she only responded with one word answers. Ugh I know I shouldve just ignored her. Damn. Everything that I did had the opposite effect maybe next time I should just do the opposite of what I'm feeling. =/

wiggamonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man! some of these "AFC moves" make me cringe. it is actually quite refreshing to hear them though, because I can't seem to think about my OWN super-AFC move without cringing. MY STORY:

It's a bit complicated, but long story short i ended up writing a two-page single-spaced email to a girl that i had a one-week fling with at church camp (i know, i know). the email was in response to a big argument that we got into after camp about her not being interested... in it, i chronicled basically every minute detail that led me to think that she liked me. ICKKKKKKK. not surprisingly, she never emailed me back

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me: do you like me?

her: no...

me: why not?

ooooh that bring backs alot of heartaching......laughter.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept emailing her even though I knew she would never reply!!!
:nono:

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
on another gal : sending her an sms telling her i like her and then when she said she's shocked and all..i sent her an email saying we shld go out more often to get to know each other better..haha

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with 4 hot girls ( HB 8-10 ) on their home all night , they we're drunk as fvck ( same as me ) and very horny . I shot videos of them dirty dancing . We started doing all the crazy sh1t . They we're walking in thongs around .But i didnt menage a at least a threesome or fivesome . WTF .

This was back in time when i was chump

Now everytime this case comes in my mind , i slap myself :box:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I've got one....

I was a freshman (HS) and she was a senior. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Not slutty, just really really classic pretty. I had gym class with her. I was an extremely shy guy at the time.

Anyway, I became obsessed. I kept a journal on the computer all about her and about what steps I was going to take. I promised myself I would get either a kiss or a hug before the end of the year.

Well, I did get a hug shortly before end of the year, and that made me feel really good. But could I stop there? No.

I didn't have her email address, but her mother was on the school board, and that was online, so I sent her MOTHER a series of 3 love letters. And they were bad. They were really, really rambling and emotional. Anyway, I knew they would go to the girl eventually. I was considering sending her my journal too, but ultimately decided against that....

Anyway, surprisingly this girl was as nice as she was beautiful. She acutally wrote back and told me she already had a boyfriend, but that she was extremely flattered. She actually thanked me for the emails!

A couple years later, I emailed her at college and told her I was sorry for bothering her like that. She wrote back saying not to apologize... the emails were adorable. And she filled me in on how college was going and just acted very nice. There was a reason I had one-itis; she was pretty much an angel....no, there I go again!

So was it an AFC move? Definitely yes. Could it have turned out worse? Oh yes. It could've been bad.

So I learned my lesson relatively painlessly.

Reaction score
An AFC once told me, word for word, "I'd be honored to be your emotional tampon. I can't think of anyone whose mirings I'd rather be saturated with."

There are no words, only vomit. During our very short relationship, he got very hurt that I didn't need him or have extensive issues that rendered me dependent on him, and accused me of cheating when in fact I was working full time and in my final semester of college. I kicked him to the curb.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
collalife said:
me: do you like me?

her: no...

me: why not?

ooooh that bring backs alot of heartaching......laughter.
Lmao...made my day...reminds me of a similiar interaction I had where I said, after she said no, "Ohh..you sure?..Because I like you.."

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

This thread cracks me up everytime I read it.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was once this girl I worked with who's parents were extremely strict about letting her go out especially with boys. Anyways one day we were talking and I was like why doesn't your parents care that you hang out with me and she said because you are harmless lol. :cry:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My latest AFC move..Did I win with this one?

Baby8 is online[13:59] suavesuave: when will you forgive me?
[14:00] suavesuave: its not good to be upset
[14:00] Baby8: i am not mad at you, i just don't like going out with i
[14:00] Baby8: you
[14:00] Baby8: stop wasting your time here
[14:01] suavesuave: I didn't say you are mad about me.
[14:02] suavesuave: I just want to know why you suddenly dont wanna go out with me.
[14:03] Baby8: not suddenly
[14:03] suavesuave: you can tell me anything you like
[14:03] Baby8: i don't like going anywehere with u
[14:03] Baby8: nothing need to be told
[14:05] suavesuave: you are upset because I dont buy your products.
[14:05] Baby8: it's because you are too wierd!
[14:06] suavesuave: tell me everything
[14:06] Baby8: nothing to say
[14:07] suavesuave: how i was weird
[14:07] suavesuave: how am i
[14:08] Baby8: i told you millions times, you are saveless
[14:08] Baby8: if you dont get it, then you will never get it
[14:09] suavesuave: ok i dont get it

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
I use to make love song tapes and give them to girls. GOsh it hurts to think about it still.

OMG LMAO

Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in 8th grade there was this chick I really liked just because of her looks. I told my friend to give her a letter that I wrote to her. And the letter said something stupid like "The next time we see each other, If i say the number 2 it means I don't like you, and if I say the number 8, it means I do like you." and the letter went on and on about why I liked her. Sooo we were walking in a hallway and I asked if she got the letter, and she said "yes" and i said "8".. damn it was like 12 years ago I still remember it's kinda weird now that I think about it

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this thread makes me cringe.
4 years ago in 8th grade, i was obsessed about this girl.
thought she was the prettiest girl in the world and stole glances at her everyday. I just couldn't take it anymore, and wrote her a love letter, only that i didn't leave my name on it. I put it in the crack of her locker on her birthday. During class, she was reading the letter with a serious face and people were like "hb got a love letter". I was afraid to tell her that it was me, but just needed to get my feelings out. Up till this day, I have not told her haha.... but now i see that she's not even that hot.

there was a girl that i was in love with my sophomore year.
this girl drove me to this site and also was the first girl that i could comfortably speak with.
for that i am grateful.
so i was in love with her and constantly showered her with attention like following her around and planning stuff to say to her. then she asked some guy out and i felt like i was about to cry. didn't talk to her for days.
how, she's my best female friend, and although i'd still fvck her, i value her as a friend much more.

another time, this girl asked me to a dance, but i was so afc and thought that no girl would ever ask me to a dance. So i thought that she was joking and said no. THen the people around me were like "hb5 jsut got rejected by crazy asian!" i didn't understand cause i thought it was a joke. it took me a year to figure out that she actually did ask me out lol.