Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was in 8th grade, and there was this girl i really liked. I'd say 5 or 6, maybe a 7 ill need to re-read the rating of girls for this site.

Anyway, I didnt even know if the girl had interest in me, so I told one of her friends i liked her. BIG MISTAKE!! Next day, everyone in my class knew. It was a Catholic school, two classes total around 50 kids.

So we went on this ski trip, and me being the AFC I was (still am a bit, working to change that) I didn't get the hints that it was a bad idea. So what did I do?

I went to HallMark and Bought her a card, teddy bear, and choclates. Total around 40 bucks. (NO JOKE)

Then we are on the bus, and she came late so I paid a kid 5 dollars to move, and she pretty much HAD to sit next to me. I didnt have the balls to do it on the way down, but finnaly with some encouragement I did it.

Here is how it went. (I remember it perfectly because i felt horrible afterwards.)

Me: Hey Lisa, whats up? (Im sitting right next to her, and her back is turned to me, but of course I didn't get the clue.)

Her: (Akward silence), um nothing

Me: So you know...(I scan around the bus) um yeah... you look really nice today.

Her: Um, thanks..

Me: (Here it comes.) (I pull out the bag) (Look of shock in her face) So Ive been liking you for a while, and

Would you please be my girlfriend? (I turned away and thrust the present into her face, hitting her) EVERYONE ON THE BUS FOUND OUT, and clapped. People liked me alot more then I thought, and I think that was part of the reason she eventually went out with me, as she was new to our school.

Her: Oh, um thanks for the present..Ill tell you at the end of the ride. (She turns her back, to me and doesnt speak for the rest of the trip, as my present falls to the ground.)

Lets just say she high tailed it out of there, before I could ask her anything. I was broken, but of course the AFC in me, said that she "needed more time"

(2 weeks)

She ended up being my girlfriend (after many love letters, and a bit of pleading), probably out of Pity, the rest of the relationship is another story. There are many more AFC moves there. But i think that's the biggest AFC move Ive ever made, at least to my understanding. The thing was she NEVER receprocated my feelings, before i asked her out, After reading some of these posts i feel like mine is one of the worst. There was no basis for me asking her to be my girlfriend, and thanks to this site I am glad to say I HAVE NOT made that mistake with my most recent interest.

azrael

Don Juan
Reaction score
somehow i block this from my mind but now i remember:Once i sing up to get "Jehovah witnesses booklets" to see a girl i fancy ,i was maybe 14-15yo back them.

yesterday "weird as ****" i am in campus on the 3rd floor go down to the 2nd floor and see a girl i like and have spoken a little, im going to enter the library but is pack so i go back to say hi to this girl:
me:hi
she:hi
me:it this seat taken??(she was sitting in a common resting area, and there were maybe 6 people around during this)
she:yes
i turn back and walk away to the 3rd floor.Now i think about it and say to myself WTF?

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Winner!

Master of the Universe said:
Wow, some good AFC moves here!

However, I won't be outdone that quickly

The first chick that I was infatuated with, when I was 17... that will be one lesson in AFCiness I won't forget soon (though sometimes I wish I would).

I thought this girl was an 11 (even though she was a 6 - 7)... forget putting her on a pedestal, I had her on the damn Empire State Building!

One day she told me that she thought my hairstyle was old, two hours later I had a new hairstyle.

We were in a store... she looked at a hat and said "that's a pretty cool hat." 5 minutes later the hat was on her head... she didn't even have to ask me to get it for her.

These two were only minor examples of my shining example of AFCiness. Here's the one that takes the cake though...

One day she and I were talking, and she tells me that she's always wanted to bytch slap someone. Of course, I eagerly volunteer. Just thinking back to that slap she gave me, my cheecks still sting.

And the worst part - she tells all our friends that I let her bytch slap me - AND I WAS PROUD of it because she paid attention to me!!!

(Excuse me for a minute while I take some heartburn medicine... I'm getting indigestion thinking about it all

And to add icing to the cake...

I had initially told the girl that I liked her, and was promptly LJBFed for my efforts. I was persistent though, and got her to be interested in me (she even told my sister that she imagined us doing the wild thing).

However, needless to say, I blew it major time with my AFC behavior.

Oh well... live and learn.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"
I've read this entire thread, and the bytch slap wins it LOL!

ohsnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 17 or 18, I was incredibly infatuated with a girl I sat next to in math class. I used to go home and listen to AFC music while thinking about her. I had all these crazy romantic ideas in my head about our lives together. After 2-3 months or something I asked her out to the movies. She said "maybe".

The next day in class was really, really awkward. We went the entire period without a word to each other. In the end, I wrote on a piece of paper "maybe means no, doesn't it?". She actually laughed at me... and then said "pretty much. why did you write it on a piece of paper?". I went home and cried. I still kept doing her math homework. I remember this one time, I couldn't find her (she wasn't in her usual spot in the morning) - so I gave her friend my math book and said "This is for Karen, she needs to copy my math homework". *cringe*
---------------
In 2004, I went out with this chick for about 3 months. I used to be a very heavy drinker and would make sure I was out drinking every weekend with my friends. The problem was that she was underage and couldn't go out clubbing, but I didn't care. She would complain that I didn't want to spend time with her on the weekends and was generally neglecting her (and neglecting giving it to her). Eventually things boiled over, she got really ****ty about me going out... and I just blew up and gave it to her. Told her to stop being such an immature little b*tch, and told her we should take a break.

About 1 hour later, after I had calmed down, I suddenly started freaking out. This girl was by far the hottest chick I'd ever been with, and I was breaking up with her?? I called her up and apologised, and apologised. I went out that night, got sh*t faced and sent her loads of AFC texts telling her how much she meant to me. This continued for a few weeks... me begging her to come out with me, give me one more chance. Eventually she started calling me "pu$sy whipped" and calling me a loser. She actually ASKED me to give her sh*t back, but I didn't. I continued putting her up on a pedestal. I'd write her little love notes.

Things escalated quite a lot. I saw her in public, her male friends started riling me up, I threatened to punch their teeth in and they drove off. I'd text her and tell her to warn her friends away from me. All the while professing my love for her, getting rejected over and over.

Last edited:

Backinthegame82

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i love this forum...

ok, biggest AFC moves:

*pretty much not recognising sh!t tests and thinking of them as a chance to prove to her how much of a 'nice guy' i am by not biting back.

*girl says 'come round mine i'm bored' and thinking 'holy crap, better get round there quick this is it!'... usually led to being a boredom control buffer but being told how much of a 'nice guy' i was.

*being the emotional tampon for a real 10 thinking i was really laying the ground work when i was actually a drinking buddy she liked to go out with so she could meet up with her new guy later on in the evening.

*putting some girls on a pedestal and falling into the cracks in the ground called the 'friendship zone'.

*catching a strong 9, keeping her interest high for a few weeks but then getting comfortable and easing off the gas.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I jokingly made fun of a girl, and she pretended to be pissed at me as a **** test, so I fell for it, and wrote her a letter of how I was sorry and that I was stupid and that we should be friends and stuff. I thought she was perfect.

****, I was clueless, and I kept trying to get her after that, and basically were friends for a while, untill I found this site. I realized, shes like a HB5, if that, and shes actually, awful.

Needless to say, I don't talk to her at all anymore, even after being "best friends"

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a few from prior to discovering this site:

Developed oneitis for a chick on the Internet that I never even met in real life.

I e-mailed poetry to a woman on a daily basis for several weeks.

I'd number close a woman and then Call her 10 times a day trying to reach her. I once called this chick between 5-12 times a day for 2 weeks and finally someone picked up the phone and said "Tiffany doesn't live here anymore."

Had a chick flake on me and I sent her a long winded e-mail about how bad she hurt me. I feel like a walking vagina for that one.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks people - I haven't laughed this hard in ages after reading this lot.

I cringed a lot too as it brought back painful memories of my too many to mention AFC days. Jesus, did I need help. Thankfully I got better, but not until I think I pull every wrong move in the book first. You live and learn - took me a long time, but I got there.

Now I sit back and let women chase me. I am a catch, but I make them work hard to get my time and attention.

What makes me laugh is watching and listening to all the young guys being total AFCs - it's so funny. I try to tell them there is a different way, but they don't listen.

One of mine thousands:

Chased after this MB 8 girl for months, sent her flowers, letters you know the krap. Then one day out of the blue, she turned around to me and said okay lets do it - my house tonight at 7:30. She begged and begged for me to come around. I arrived later that evening (complete with a bunch of flowers), kissed like mad on the stairs, got her upstairs into her bedroom, ripped each others clothes off and jumped on the bed. More kissing and I started to rub her breast when a huge gush of milk shot out of it. What the fu-ck - she was pregnant. Quick as a flash she said, don't worry about that it happens to girls every month, and I am really hot and ready do me now!! Now I know I was only 18 and followed her around like a love sick puppy, but I wasn't that stupid. I lept off the bed, threw on my clothes and ran down the stairs, out of house and carried on running until I got home. Jesus, what a lucky escape. Her sister later told me she was planning to fit me up for being the dad to somebody elses bratt. I was a lot more careful after that - there is no such thing as a free lunch.

William1988

Reaction score
Her name was Jennifer J. From middle senior year of high school until this past november i'd been utterly infatuated with this girl. At some point or another we'd be cool then hang all the time and then something would turn and i'd or she'd get angry and we'd not talk for a few months.

Something in my special head thought this meant we were "meant for each other"(exhuse my vomit) She pops back up early nov. 2008 and Fs my world up again just when i was starting to gain the smallest bit o' confidence (thanks to a friend wasn't lucky enough to find this place until early april)

Apparantly she had moved to north carolina with her then current BF(may be again don't give a you know what) had come back cuz he blah blah blha. So we were talking and i thought i finally had my head on straight to figure make our thing work ya know.

Me my buddy(who was there as a anti AFC device before i knew what one was) and her went out. She ordered me and around and all night basically just one moment after another proved i wasn't worth jack#$%^ to her. When i asked her to dance at a bar she turned me down said she didn't feel like it. But barely 5 min. later asked some random guy(he turned her downHA)

Get back to my apt. and my buddy figures if i'm going to grow a pair it'll be through the magic of vodka. I do about 5 or so shots(i'm a large dude even though i've lost 83 pounds and weigh about 328 at the time would been closer to 350. 6'2) She's drinking we all are and he's just setting it up for me to be able to in his words"once you F@#$ her she'll realize you're what she needs).

Turns out she wanted him (DUH me) but since he wouldn't and i was right there threw up and all this. Like king CHUMP i held her hand as she threw up finally "confessed"(shoot me please) and she was "to drunk" to really understand what i was saying. My boy comes in the bathroom tells me to leave and he shuts the door behind him. I'm like WTF(he's 5'8 190 so i could have been ugly) but i'm like he hasn't screwed me over yet got nothing to lose. He basically asked her"are you ever gonna f### Deon(william is my middle name) She started crying and freaking out and telling him "it's complicated"

Went to sleep late at like 5 worked at 9 and still had to drop her off before. But man i'm so glad i went through it long way to go gentleman

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol thinking back at this is so funny, I can still kick myself in the nuts for this one.

So I had this friend, who was kinda a nerd but he lived really near me. We played video games all the time, twas fun cause he NEVER won. He bought new games, practiced weeks at home, then came to my place told me he got the game that day and wanted to play against me, he still got a beatup :up:. It was so hilarious. He only won once, and then I told him I didn't even try, he was so pissed :crackup:.

Anyhow he had a sister, HB7.5, she was 14 I was 15, one day he comes to me and says:
mate:Dude, my sister can't stop talking about you, she's crazy about you. You should date her!
me: Omg, fock off, I'm not dating anybody!
mate: comeon, I know you want to!
me: NO, leave me alone, play the game!

He kept telling me this kinda stuff for a year. After a year or so, I actually started looking at her, she was actually really hot, but by then she had given up :D.

Then I was trying with her for about a year, thinking I could get her thinking about me again. But, like today, I had a ****y personality. I kept teasing her, she screamed at me once and a while, though i found it funny (I still would) and I'm rather certain she found it entertaining aswell, it never improved my situation.

So it got valentine's day, the day I'll never forget... This is where I made my biggest afc move ever :crackup:. I go to the flower shop and buy a dozen of rozes. I get on the bus, people/strangers going to me telling me: good luck :)D OMG, still ashamed).

So I get to her house, ask if she's there, she has a gf over, which made me even more nervous. She comes out and ask me what I wanted... So I present her the flowers. She was kinda overwhelmed, and says:
her: Oh thank you so much *hugs*
me: *Yes, I scored*
her: Lets just be friends
me *thinking: lets jump of a focking bridge... :cuss: I should so beat her up right now*
me: meh, whatever sure....... leaves disappointed

I was confused that her friend never made fun of me, I was thinking: now everybody will know what a loser I am, spending money on a chick who doesn't even like me. Never been laughed at though. But I never did that again (spend money on women who didn't like me)

I made alot of mistakes along the way, but I learned really fast from my mistakes and I guess thats what made it all fun.

I still see her once and a while, I remember a few months ago she was walking on the street with a friend.
Her: James?
Me: ... Oh, hey!
Her: Hey, how you doing?

*were passing by each other*

Me: okay, you?
her: good *few seconds pass, were got quite a distance now*
Her: *yells* James
Me: ye?!
Her: You look like a Edward Cullen from twilight, ever seen that?
Me: Nope (wasent the first time I heard that by the way)
her: Me and my friend agree that you look like him. He's sexy as hell ;), laterz James

Before I was such a dork, now I look like Edward Cullen as it seems (like 20 women already came to me saying this, and telling me how sexy he is... Omg, woman, I'm sexy and he looks like me, accept it! :D )

let this thread not only be a cheers from each of us to each other and laugh at our most ridiculous moments; but also a reminder that we should not feel so bad about ourselves because in doing the $hit that we have, we were expressing our inner most emotions which most if not all of the fvkcing retards we tried to bond with either could not wrap their little brains around or handle, or that they were not deserving of our efforts.
amen

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol girls always tell me im good looking my prob is flirting until she shows serious interest then i freeze up

2 years ago at work a new receptionist started total 10 every one says it i see her on her first day being shown around by the bosses i do the spin blatently so she sees it she blushes like crazy.
im with a friend and i see her the next day walking past with people i give her the eye until she blushes more and so on for a few days.
1 day im going home and i come outta the lift alone and whos sittng there alone... her she looks at me smiles and gives me the kind of look(talk to me) ive been giving her and says hi.
instead of talking to her i mumble hi look down at the floor and get outta there asap very abrubtly.
i look back she looks confused/shocked i avoid going that way alone for a while.
i go with my workmate 1 time and out of the corner of my eye see her giving a confused look still. this aint over

i dont see her for weeks then 1 day im sittin having lunch alone when she walks past i see her and try to look away she turns back towards me comes over taps me and says "hi the other girls at reception have told me you are always lookin at me and asking about me well im here now " and sits down
i say erm na that wernt me
she looks at me like well duh and says "you know what forget it" and walks off shaking her head.

i saw her in the lift a few days later and ask did she find that guy she looks at me blankly and says "na he aint wat i thought he was"
ouch now she just blanks me

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, damn you got owned man. :/

My most AFC move is just being too nice to a chick.
That's changed.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm my biggest AFC moves were all the same. Being there too much for girls, especially when they need me. Being their pillow, going too deep into the friendzone and still hanging on to a tiny bit of hope that they might one day realize I'm the "perfect guy" for them. They've stood me up millions of times, but I always looked past it. *sigh* Viva La Don Juan-ism!

Spectre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked a girl out, she said maybe (which is a no). I was 14 at the time, I kept on messaging her on myspace, saying why we should go out, stupid things. I bought her 20 bucks worth of flowers and chocolate on valentines day (which is also her birthday) and never ended up going out with her... But I remember when I decided I didn't like her anymore later that year she basically tried to ask me out and I said no... I bet she didn't expect that.

tricktickler

Reaction score
I've been a lurker 4 a coupla months on this site and decided 2 register after reading this thread...its just 2 damn funny, sad, and truthful all at the same time...anyways, my most afc moment happened kinda recently. I meet this girl at work (HB6 well really like a 4 or 5 haha) we started dating and were all over each other(no sex tho). She dumped me 4 her boyfriend back home(over a text message no less)... but we still hung out, went 2 the movies, and of course worked 2gether. And all I got at the end of the date was a see ya later!

I paid 4 all of our "dates" (even when she wanted 2 pay). I bought her sodas and snacks during work when she asked and even when she didnt ask me. I even drove 2 mcdonalds 2 get her some hot chocolate(it wasn't that far away so I did it lol) I even bought her a pair of $90 shoes for christmas(she got me a gift 2 even tho it was alot cheaper than mine). And I did her online homework 4 her 2 even tho I had my own hard ass work 2 do while I was flunking no less.
I did all these things hoping she would dump her bf and get back with me but it didnt happen. To be fair tho they did break up about every month or so and she pretty much nagged me about doing her stuff until I caved in.

Here's the real kicker tho... she ended up getting pregnant by her bf she was taking trips 2 visit back in her hometown. I was pretty much heartbroken(not as much when she dumped me tho..lol) It was a life lesson that I definetly learned from(Don't buy *****es gifts hopeing theyll get back with u!!)

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score

In the 10th grade I basically had to play messenger with the girl I liked. I could not talk to her myself. Anything I wanted to tell her I made my friend run over to the other side of the lunch to talk to her. I finally just walked up to her once and asked her out and she said yes. I avoided her for three days and she dumped me on the fourth day of me avoiding all contact with her. I never considered myself to ever of gone out with her.

In the 11th grade I liked this girl. One night I was super bored and downloaded a picture off her facebook and put it up on a chan site. I broke the anonymous rule and basically told the world who I was. They got her facebook profile from the picture and many people sent her messages and harassed her with screen shots of what I put up. Uh I regret that day so much. So frigging embarrassing and it made me look like a total creep/stalker.

TL79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was REAL bad during these days, but this certain girl I knew I was friendzoned but still tried to crawl my way out of it. I was always available whenever she wanted to go out, would call or text and she wouldn't return either sometimes but when she did months later I was still available to hang out with her. Had her over my house on two occassions and both times she said before she would even enter that she was tired and had a headache so all she wanted to do was watch television. So both times she came over we just sat there for hours watching tv, that was so boring, lol. She didn't want to have drinks or anything.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my worst AFC moment was probably a long time ago in Ibiza, if already kissed her, and me her and some buddies went back to our hotel room for some reason.
she was in my room, and gets sexual (tho in a slightly wired way) "you coul rape me right now if you wanted" being a AFC it passed me by, with me thinking "rape! what?? no rapey!", arrggghhh she wanted some penis!!
i didnt get laid.... :(

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer said:

In the 10th grade I basically had to play messenger with the girl I liked. I could not talk to her myself. Anything I wanted to tell her I made my friend run over to the other side of the lunch to talk to her. I finally just walked up to her once and asked her out and she said yes. I avoided her for three days and she dumped me on the fourth day of me avoiding all contact with her. I never considered myself to ever of gone out with her.

In the 11th grade I liked this girl. One night I was super bored and downloaded a picture off her facebook and put it up on a chan site. I broke the anonymous rule and basically told the world who I was. They got her facebook profile from the picture and many people sent her messages and harassed her with screen shots of what I put up. Uh I regret that day so much. So frigging embarrassing and it made me look like a total creep/stalker.
NEVER break the anonymous rule!

BTW I think my worst was when I was in 9th grade.. Sappy "romantic" year, that.