Wanna date successfully? Date DOWN!!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that dating down can be a real strategy when a man wants a LEGACY.
What do you mean with LEGACY? And what have you done to get that 'legacy'?

Have you been called out already? You are a 60 year old man with a pirate eye and a cat . You might be eccentric, but I don't believe that you have MULTIPLE hot women throwing themselves at you. I am sorry I just don't .
Called out? Why should I care what you believe? If you don't like what you're reading, just skip my posts or put me on your ignore list.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread proves that men, like women, have no eye for the solution of dating down.

20% of people is sought after by the other 80. The rest...the rest should and could match ,but everyone is secretly hoping gor the BEST option.

I agree that a woman = a woman. But this notion that you'll be "missing out " on hotter women is cap. Its the gigs (greener grass) and i think mostly induced by men being brainwashed by p0rn.

It's like saying that certain women are "less allowed " to be a woman because she's not an hb7+. Where did I heard that before? Ah i remember . On the countless clips that women make nowadays saying they want a 6666 dude.

Date within your bracket. Which means you are smv 7? Your range is hb5 to hb7.an hb8 on a good day.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean with LEGACY? And what have you done to get that 'legacy'?

Called out? Why should I care what you believe? If you don't like what you're reading, just skip my posts or put me on your ignore list.
I've done everything to get that legacy. That's why I'm speaking from experience. I am observing life and only after thoroughly studying the case I'll make such a thread.

Ignore? Nah bruh. I am just calling a spade a spade. You and your kittens sounds like bs. I dont say it is,but i can't be the only one cringing whenever you talk about yur kittens.

As rapper Jayz once said: We dont believe you need more people.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done everything to get that legacy. That's why I'm speaking from experience. I am observing life and only after thoroughly studying the case I'll make such a thread.
Blah blah. Define what you mean by 'legacy'.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah. Define what you mean by 'legacy'.
Grumpy man .

A legacy is offspring, continuing the bloodline. That's a legacy. And most legacy chaser also want to have control over that situation. Not having a child raised by his sigle ex.

And finally most men want this with a hb8 whose easygoing, loyal ect ect.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating within your zone is a better description. Dating a woman that is 1-2 points below or higher than you is not considered unordinary to most people outside a scarcity mindset. It takes in to account internal factors that you do not see behind closed doors.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing maintenance in a vacation park. Soley young couples with young kids. No such thing as a group of friends who're renting a spot. Soley young couples

And I've hardly ever seen an hb7 or more. I work there every day, they have over a 1000 houses and its always packed. So I've seen thousands of couples and the most common theme was ALWAYS that the dude had similar or more smv than her.

Previously I used to look DOWN on such a man so I didn't even payed attention to it. Lately however, I start to see things differently.

I think most men (like most women'!!) don't even realise that they have 10 options and they ditch 8 of them by default, only to chase the two options that are actually most out of reach.

In that case, I already secured mine.
So I'm free to entertain my kittens. :zip:
Yes. You have. Me too. But plenty of men don't.

Imagine being 30 and wishing for a legacy, while simultaneously trying to do this with a hb7 plus and soley relying on apps,while you get NOTHING. Such a man would (imo) be better off by lowering his standards.

Has nothing to do with fatalism or something like that. Its realism.

By the way , WAY before i ever knew about the RP this was a strategy that's been deployed by default in my culture ( Caribbean): you take one default bytch who treats you right. Mostly she'll won't have the highest smv.

The high smv h0es get treated like snacks. Its common knowledge that the hotter she is, the less she'll fit for legacy purposes.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a loser mindset i cant even

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a loser mindset i cant even
Finish my sentence?

Whats the winner mentally? Chasing a woman who doesn't even want you??

This is actually the opposite: a WINNER ( aka someone who doesn't lose) means knowing your bracket and act accordingly.

This is the REAL problem tho: someone like poster i respond to basically admits he lools DOWN on a man who says he's happy with his woman despite her not being yhe hottest girl in class.

Still imma salute such a guy: he doesn't try to impress other people, he just wants a wamr family, peace love and security.

He has eyes..he knows there are hotter women. Yet he's satisfied with what he has....I don't know how that makes him the loser

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finish my sentence?

Whats the winner mentally? Chasing a woman who doesn't even want you??

This is actually the opposite: a WINNER ( aka someone who doesn't lose) means knowing uour bracket and act accordingly.
I love this place lately the red pill is self destructing and i am here for it

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this place lately the red pill is self destructing and i am here for it
Due to neanderthal- ish responses like this.

The redpill, and basically most male communities are unable to think outside of the box. I know, you rather have a hot woman who makes your life hard so other men "respect" you.

How can YOU not be aware of this lol? Every dude that's been around the bloc knows this. Every single man who been through the trenches of dating and is older than 35 probably ditched the right woman to be with a hot but toxic one

I am one who regrets this, and one who starts looking at beta Bob completely different. No shame in that

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being 30 and wishing for a legacy, while simultaneously trying to do this with a hb7 plus and soley relying on apps,while you get NOTHING. Such a man would (imo) be better off by lowering his standards.
Anyone who rates women deserves whatever the fock he gets.
Anyone who solely relies on dating apps deserves whatever the fock he gets.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who rates women deserves whatever the fock he gets.
Anyone who solely relies on dating apps deserves whatever the fock he gets.

I'm sorry, but you're a maintenance worker in a vacation park? Can't spell 'solely' but believe you have valuable dating advice? Hubris.
Grumpy old man screams at cloud.

Great way to go, diss another man's job while you're sitting at home all day watching pron and creating a fantasy life that nobody believes is true. I need to be a lawyer in order to give dating advice :lol: what do you actually do besides typing all day on qoura reddit and sosauve?

You look like you just escaped from a elderly home and claim you have "kittens". GTFO. Your smv is 3 at BEST.

You are ravaging the forum with your negativity lately . Why dont you actually ADD something valuable?

Ah now a typo determines whether a man is allowed to give advice? I am a CERTIFIED Tyrone bruh. Let ANY woman choose between the two of us and 99 ,9 out of a 100 times she'll pick me over you haha:whistle:;)

Yes. Lets listen to a 60 year old fart who has a pirate eye and walks around with a nasty cat on his shoulder. I bet that dude has the best dating advice. You are a charlatan and it's clear as day to everyone, gramma.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As enterteining as you are, brothers, Lets keep it civil

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch everything is Anecdotal on the internet. Anything you say can easily be refuted with some bullshvt story pulled out of a poster's arse. I do not think the crap I say on here is too extreme or impossible for the average man, but people want to live on and be sold a dream most of the time.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated both above my league and below my league. My last two gfs were below me (and they knew it) and they'd spoil me quite often.

Pluses to both, but women want to date up and won't really respect you if you're not superior to her in some way.

I've also been rejected by girls way below looks level in the past and I just assume that these girls are insane.