Wanna date successfully? Date DOWN!!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9s and 10s are damaged goods simply by the fact that they get non-stop attention from men, 24/7. It's not their fault, they can't help their looks, but it does mess with their heads if not make them downright narcissistic. They KNOW that they will always be able to do better than you if a better option comes along.

Less attractive women are not going to have this problem
I think a couple needs to be somewhat matched in SMV. Don't expect to be a guy with a SMV of 7 and date girls with SMV's of 9.

The few 9's I have dated were always crazy. I don't know if that's because that's how 9's act as you mentioned or because my SMV wasn't high enough to get a 9 with a good brain.

Most I have been with were 8's. I've had good results with those girls.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9s and 10s are damaged goods simply by the fact that they get non-stop attention from men, 24/7.
Not all attention has the same value. Highly attractive women register that attention, but they're not attracted to those men so they don't feel much of a response to that attention.

Less attractive women are not going to have this problem
Realistically, less attractive women will not 'get used to' the constant attention the highly attractive women get. Therefore, she will be much more susceptible to being flattered by the attention of strangers.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that most seemingly successful couples have one thing in common: the man has more smv than the woman. Significantly more. A smv 8 dude = a hb5/6.

If you want " the nuclear family life " including the dog and the child and the lavish backyard, you might wanna reconsider punching above your weight.

Sometimes I'd like to ask such a man if he deliberately picked one with less sexy features, but seemingly more reliable ones..

Lets say you're a 35 y.o bottom 80 % dude. :lol: That means your bracket contains: fat women, older women (45 and up) obviously less attractive ones( sub hb6) or simply clinical confirmed crazy women.

A (35 +) man who chases a long term relationship and yet wants nothing but "hb7 and up approximately around 25 y.o" is equally decisional as some Lakvisha type of hoodrat who thinks she deserves an NBA player.

A. Be happy single and alone. Game or pay to play.

B.date down. Keep the upperhand.

C. Be delusional. Wonder why you keep getting played while the writing is on the wall.
Nah. You should be trying to date on your level rather than dating down.

Let's say you have a degree at finance. Would you try to get a job in the finical industry? Or become a greeter at Walmart? Getting the latter job is going to be much easier. But it's not the way to go.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta Bob who isnt even too bad looking walks with the stroller and the golden retriever with next to him a hb5,5. Yet he oozes calmness, peace and security. Seemingly unscathed by the fact that YOU judge him and say you'd "never be with such a woman ".
An ox which pulls a wagon or the plough on a field also oozes peace and security. Take a few of photos of a serene looking ox and show them to a mustang while telling it about the security the ox has. See how that works if you then try to put a saddle on it. :D
In other words, one has to be true to one's own nature.
Every man wants a hb8,5 whose loyal,easygoing ect. Unfortunately that's NOT realistic. I've learned that through trail and error.
That's not true. Take your favourite rich, super duper alpha guy and see who he is with. You can start with Jeff Bezos and Marcus Jordan. :p

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want " the nuclear family life " including the dog and the child and the lavish backyard, you might wanna reconsider punching above your weight.
What if you want the player life and sleep with good-looking women under 35?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off dealing with fetishes than dating down. Find a girl who to you is a 8/9 when everyone else thinks she's a 6/7, and conversely a woman who thinks you're an 8/9 when the rest of the world thinks you're a 6/7.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that if you are seriously dating someone outside your league, it is likely to cause problems. Because she will have better options than you. And if you are dating a girl above your league, you are by definition saying she is better than you. This is not the proper frame. Guys seem to want to brag about punching above your weight, but I've never understood it. I guess they feel they're getting away with something, they're getting one over on somebody? Because I would think a more worthy goal would be to improve yourself to the point where you are in a better league where you can get the women that you want.

Now if you're talking about just having sex, with no feelings or LTRs involved, sure it would be fun to shag a girl that's hotter than you.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ox which pulls a wagon or the plough on a field also oozes peace and security. Take a few of photos of a serene looking ox and show them to a mustang while telling it about the security the ox has. See how that works if you then try to put a saddle on it. :D
In other words, one has to be true to one's own nature.

That's not true. Take your favourite rich, super duper alpha guy and see who he is with. You can start with Jeff Bezos and Marcus Jordan. :p
Wise words

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My ex wife was easily a 6 at the time we had our first child and went from there on a downward trend, I’d put myself at 7.5.

IMO it does not work, they all go through the same phases and after all she locked you down, so they become complacent and also think they’re higher SMV.

You might as well opt for the flashier model, same shyte is going to happen, it’s just a matter of time. And in the meantime you get better looking kids and get better quality poon when you do (good luck with that).

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that most seemingly successful couples have one thing in common: the man has more smv than the woman. Significantly more. A smv 8 dude = a hb5/6.

Sometimes I'd like to ask such a man if he deliberately picked one with less sexy features, but seemingly more reliable ones..

Lets say you're a 35 y.o bottom 80 % dude. :lol: That means your bracket contains: fat women, older women (45 and up) obviously less attractive ones( sub hb6) or simply clinical confirmed crazy women.

A (35 +) man who chases a long term relationship and yet wants nothing but "hb7 and up approximately around 25 y.o" is equally decisional as some Lakvisha type of hoodrat who thinks she deserves an NBA player.

A. Be happy single and alone. Game or pay to play.

B.date down. Keep the upperhand.

C. Be delusional. Wonder why you keep getting played while the writing is on the wall.
Yes I was going to make a post like this soon. Notch Count Theory matters, High Score Theory matters but what really matters is Ugly Girl Theory. Date an ugly girl and she will never leave.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but my genetic coding is such to not degrade the genome - no fat/ugly chicks for me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get looks all the time from other dudes staring at my date and then me. I love giving them my sh!t eating grin
I get those looks too. My kittens are all better looking than me, as they should because they're younger and female. I'm not handsome like a male model, but I don't have to be. I'm attractive to my kittens, that's all I need.

All this numbering of female aesthetics underlies a deep insecurity. For me there are only two categories: women I'm attracted to and women I'm not attracted to. I'm not running a pageant.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I was going to make a post like this soon. Notch Count Theory matters, High Score Theory matters but what really matters is Ugly Girl Theory. Date an ugly girl and she will never leave.
Ugly duckling? Ugly when she was very young? Grew up to be a hottie?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get those looks too. My kittens are all better looking than me, as they should because they're younger and female. I'm not handsome like a male model, but I don't have to be. I'm attractive to my kittens, that's all I need.

All this numbering of female aesthetics underlies a deep insecurity. For me there are only two categories: women I'm attracted to and women I'm not attracted to. I'm not running a pageant.
Have you been called out already? You are a 60 year old man with a pirate eye and a cat . You might be eccentric, but I don't believe that you have MULTIPLE hot women throwing themselves at you. I am sorry I just don't .

Every time when i see" my kittens " i CRINGE hard. Like, whatever. The only kittens you have is that cat. This dude believes his own bs. With your looks at 60 you gotta have a MOUTHPIECE that's unheard of or be a CELEBRITY. You seem like a dude living in a fantasy only giving vanilla anwers .

It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that dating down can be a real strategy when a man wants a LEGACY.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but my genetic coding is such to not degrade the genome - no fat/ugly chicks for me.
There's fat,ugly and there's HOT.

In between there are still plenty of layers..

But hey, that's the purpose of this thread. A critical look back at ones dating life .from the 10 women you've encountered, how nany of them did YOU reject to see if there's " something better ".

Let me ask ya: how does this mindset of having high standards works out so far? Perhaps you are missing out on something nice because you want a hot woman whose loyal and yadiya aka one that doesn't exist in YOUR reality. Perhaps plane Jane was your solution all that time

But here ya are, on a seduction forum where men share how to get women in the year 2001( still dre).

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet despite your view on this, its ye a real life option . There's a man right doing what you say you won't, namely dating and actually building a legacy with a reliable woman whose SEEMINGLY less attractive.

Gotta spent money to get money is true. But yet this is also how most people go broke..nuance matters.

Assuming you've been around the block as well, you should know that certain types of women come with a price.

Did you tried to look it at from Beta Bob's perspective rather than your own?
I agree on this, a woman with very attractive looks is usually a problem.

I'm dating one now and yes there is problems, mood swings, guys hitting on her all over IG, her EX non stop needy chasing behaviour with him not handling a rejection after 3 years. But it's not something I cannot handle.

A woman with average looks but good enough in bed can be a gold-mine.

Most women now that look very attractive are very insecure, highly c0cky at the opposite and full of problems and rules.